2017 Predictions Sorta...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Undertaker

Reaction score
Well another year is upon us we managed to weather the storm in what was an interesting year in 2016....We all know 2017 will bring more challenges. So with all that what are your predictions for 2017? What do you see happening on the global stage and where you live?

Politics in the USA have become way less predictable. No one, pro or anti the new Trump administration really have any idea or any way to predict where it's all going. We need to be very vigilant. Serious shtf situations could arise quickly. We need to make sure our personal political prejudices don't cloud our critical thinking skills and objective information gathering.

My predictions for 2017: I expect to see the Republicans roll over and try to "work" with the Leftist Dems rather than use their majority to reverse 8 years of obomit. I expect to see more pandering and coddling to certain demographics, more third world invaders coming in to our country, continued higher taxes, higher fuel costs, higher costs for everything, more rules and regulations, we will lose more liberties and freedoms in the name of "security". The so-called war on terror will continue with no real desire to win, the muzzies will continue to spread unchecked across the globe like a disease, and nobody has the backbone to stop them. More money will be poured into the military industry with hopes of a new war somewhere. I hope I'm wrong. Time will tell....

Rosie O'Donnel will be crowned Miss World, Kermit and Miss Piggy will marry, The Mormon Church will start paying taxes, Californians will finally get some fashion sense, England will become the 51St State, Hilary Clinton will go to jail, the NRA will support gun control, Maverick will move to LA, Homosexuality will be made compulsory in TX, A New Yorker will be seen to smile, Clyde will post stuff OTHER than radios. Gazrok WILL admit Babylon 5 is the ultimate in Sci Fi, Jonnte will still says he is moving out of Helsinki, Articdude with move to Arizona to get warm. I will keep bitching about not living in the US........ Billy will join Black Lives Matter, Brent will join the Democrats, Jim LE will admit the best warrior in the 1776 war was Benedict Arnold

Last edited:
Rosie O'Donnel will be crowned Miss World, Kermit and Miss Piggy will marry, The Mormon Church will start paying taxes, Californians will finally get some fashion sense, England will become the 51St State, Hilary Clinton will go to jail, the NRA will support gun control, Maverick will move to LA, Homosexuality will be made compulsory in TX, A New Yorker will be seen to smile, Clyde will post stuff OTHER than radios. Gazrok WILL admit Babylon 5 is the ultimate in Sci Fi, Jonnte will still says he is moving out of Helsinki, Articdude with move to Arizona to get warm. I will keep bitching about not living in the US.
Actually I was thinking more like wintering in Thailand.

Soros seems to still be hell bent on creating a race war in the US, so sure we'll see more BLM incidents there. I think we'll see a huge increase in the amount of Muslim-related terrorism also, though smaller in scale for each attack, vs. a large-scale one. I think the press will continue to try and ridicule Trump at every turn, at the behest of their masters.

I think we'll see the GOP move to a super-delegate system, so the powers that be can ensure they aren't blind-sided again.

The POTUS is considered the leader of his political party. Combine that with the fact that the current RNC Chairman will become Trump's Chief of Staff, and I'd have to say that Trump's teams IS the "powers that be."

The POTUS is considered the leader of his political party. Combine that with the fact that the current RNC Chairman will become Trump's Chief of Staff, and I'd have to say that Trump's teams IS the "powers that be."

Talking more about who is pulling the puppet strings...specifically who is pulling Ryan's..... When Presidents come and go, these are the folks who are really influencing the elections, and policy.

Gazrock yea I kinda temporarily forgot about the blm. Im sure your right, there will be more incidents. There were "empowered" the last 8 years and now now are angry and feel slighted more then usual simply becuase of the election. but I suppose its easier to blame and hate the rest of society for them then to admit the truth and take responsibility for thier own lives. Just like thier issue with law enforcement, they blame cops not their criminality problem

Soros seems to still be hell bent on creating a race war in the US, so sure we'll see more BLM incidents there. I think we'll see a huge increase in the amount of Muslim-related terrorism also, though smaller in scale for each attack, vs. a large-scale one. I think the press will continue to try and ridicule Trump at every turn, at the behest of their masters.

I think we'll see the GOP move to a super-delegate system, so the powers that be can ensure they aren't blind-sided again.

Soros has just turned his back on the EU, he was one of the most PRO EU supporters alive but even he now says its doomed because its turning into a clone of the USSR, I can see it fighting the US if it keeps going the same way and we Brits will stand with the US, THEN you MFers will finally understand that Britain IS Americas best friend.

mom n me watched a documentary a while back.in which there were 2 or 3 other riders with him,when he rode out to give the warning with the lantern and all.and if i remember right,it was a woman who rode into the town he was suppose to instead.im also thinking,that he was quiet a few mile back,for some sort of delayed reason(s)..i think it was fact or fiction we watched it on..

Rosie O'Donnel will be crowned Miss World, Kermit and Miss Piggy will marry, The Mormon Church will start paying taxes, Californians will finally get some fashion sense, England will become the 51St State, Hilary Clinton will go to jail, the NRA will support gun control, Maverick will move to LA, Homosexuality will be made compulsory in TX, A New Yorker will be seen to smile, Clyde will post stuff OTHER than radios. Gazrok WILL admit Babylon 5 is the ultimate in Sci Fi, Jonnte will still says he is moving out of Helsinki, Articdude with move to Arizona to get warm. I will keep bitching about not living in the US........ Billy will join Black Lives Matter, Brent will join the Democrats, Jim LE will admit the best warrior in the 1776 war was Benedict Arnold
No way, New Yorkers can't smile!

I won't even try to predict what will happen this coming year. I am sure of one thing though. I will continue to focus on trying to become more energy independent and self sufficient with food. Both of these are wise investments whether the world goes to shit or continues on as it is. At least I will be able to heat my home and have lights and will not only eat, but will do so a little healthier.

Latest posts

Back