When The Herd Turns

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not a pretty picture (in short)

China extending into south America and Africa for natural resources, China purchasing military equipment and technological help from Russia, Russian economy is tanking blaming the US and the West, Venezuela and Iran blaming Saudi Arabia and the US for its loss of oil revenue, OPEC is shrinking and the kingdom is allowing it pissing off the rest of the OPEC members, Venezuela economy has collapsed blaming the US and Saudi Arabia, US debt is increasing every nano second, the Eurozone is in trouble, Greeks may pull out of the euro defaulting on its loan (again) Deflation on the door steps of the UK, were is the silver lining?

Something is going to boil over and its not going to be pretty when it does, China going to need resources for its people, what happens when Europe and the US slide? this will devalue China's purchasing power. The whole geopolitical situation in these developing nations is going to blowup, everyone is already pist off at everyone else, I see nothing good!
Something is going to happen and soon. It's just a matter of time before it happens. And people think many of us are crazy because we prepare for that just in case scenario. Well wait until when it happens then they will realize what we were preparing for

Sadly, I think it is going to happen sooner rather than later. Really seems to have escalated this past year. This whole Ponzi scheme we call the global economy is doomed to fail. Only reason it hasn't yet, is because NOBODY can afford for it to fail...so they simply perpetuate it by consensus. Sooner or later though, reality will make the bubble pop.

And when (not if) it does, who knows what the hell will happen? Here's to hoping it doesn't happen for at least 3 more years (if not longer)!!! I've still got too many projects left to do!

Sadly, I think it is going to happen sooner rather than later. Really seems to have escalated this past year. This whole Ponzi scheme we call the global economy is doomed to fail. Only reason it hasn't yet, is because NOBODY can afford for it to fail...so they simply perpetuate it by consensus. Sooner or later though, reality will make the bubble pop.

And when (not if) it does, who knows what the hell will happen? Here's to hoping it doesn't happen for at least 3 more years (if not longer)!!! I've still got too many projects left to do!

if it dont hit the fan this year..i'll differently be extremely amazed big time..

if it dont hit the fan this year..i'll differently be extremely amazed big time..
For some strange reason I have been thinking 2015. Not sure why but something about it just seems right. Luckily I have been keeping myself busy getting things ready just in case. But it does give me that strange feeling like 2015 will be the year that something big will happen.

Everything that I have been reading and listening to is pointing to this year. Around Sept.
How bad it will be is unknown.
I hope its wrong but we are doing our best to be ready either way.

But it does give me that strange feeling like 2015 will be the year that something big will happen.

Here's to hoping you're wrong! I've got too much left to do! At least I should be well into the food/water self sufficiency by year's end. Power/Light/Fuel remains the big challenge (and expense).

No one has a crystal ball. All you can do is the best you can with the resources that you have. Theres no use regretting not being more prepared. Just focus on what you have done, and remember how much ahead of the game you are from all those that think nothing will ever happen. I have to admit, theres loads more i want to have accomplished before anything bad happens, but Most of us here will make do better than average.

Well this summer I plan on getting me some more blue barrels and filling them with corn for the chickens for the coming winter. I figure for that just in case reason. If I make enough cash this spring selling eggs I plan on getting another propane tank to have just in case. One hundred pounds lasts me 3 months in the stove. Then I plan on getting the 150 gallon tank filled. That will help loads. I would like to have an extra 20 gallons of kerosene for next winter as well. I am doubling things up as I can and taking any online cash I am making and buying things that may be needed.

So far I think I am way ahead of many folks, but still I would love to see myself having much, much more then what I do have.

Lets hope they are all wrong. but make ready the best you can just in case they are not.
True. I figure we never know either way what will happen, but the way things are going lately the more prepared we are all the better. Look at 2008 when the banks all had issues, and the economy all went to heck so many folks said it wouldn't happen and laughed at those that said it would happen. Well it happened. I was ready for it, luckily I listened to the folks that everyone said was crazy.

Latest posts

Back