What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did tacos last night, but today, crocking corned beef and cabbage...not really my thing, but the wife and kids like it...so I'm making burgers for me out of the leftover ground beef we didn't use for the tacos.... ;)

We picked up Norm from the butcher. . .now which steak is ending up on the dashboard to start thawing? Hmmm. . .ribeyes win everytime! Grilled along with baked potatoes with all the toppings and a salad. I have so missed steak and can't remember last time I looked so forward to dinner.

Last night I was lazy and had peanuts washed down with a glass of wine. I made up for it with a breakfast of 2 eggs scrambled with cheese and turkey, fried potatoes and a bagel with cream cheese. My body just isn't happy without its quota of grease!

Going to "Braai" tonight, some pork chops and sausage.
3693c5bb6e622408baae2c8b3e233d61.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tonight "Snoek Braai" [emoji1] with butternut baked with brown sugar and butter.

26a9f0c519e961b0f6c87c9ccad120fa.jpg

b183d95f39401edef57e486be76aba8b.jpg

Is that an outdoor fire box, or is it an indoor fireplace? It amuses me that most fireplaces in the US aren't set up for cooking at all. We are a couple generations dependent on electricity here. Most don't even know how to cook over a fire anymore.

Is that an outdoor fire box, or is it an indoor fireplace? It amuses me that most fireplaces in the US aren't set up for cooking at all. We are a couple generations dependent on electricity here. Most don't even know how to cook over a fire anymore.
This is outdoors, at the house we bought it's indoors and I'd say about 70% of the households have some type of one.
852c0ed142a28f36f494a7d0b7b5c0d0.jpg

Latest posts

Back