What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlotte is coming over this evening and is going to make something called an "Asian Prep Bowl." Never heard of it, but it looks pretty good, looked it up on the Internet...looks pretty good!! High calorie (over 530 per serving), high protein (over 40 gm per serving).

Asian-Meal-Prep-BowlsIMG_4064-360x360.jpg

For lunch we ate at Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse. Make sure you are hungry when you go there. All you can eat steak, lamb, pork, chicken. They bring it around to the tables on big spits. You can eat just filet mignon if you want. (that's usually what I get).

I wasn't much hungry at suppertime :D

For lunch we ate at Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse. Make sure you are hungry when you go there. All you can eat steak, lamb, pork, chicken. They bring it around to the tables on big spits. You can eat just filet mignon if you want. (that's usually what I get).

Been wanting to try one of those, just a long drive for us. Just saw outback has steak, lobster and shrimp for 15.99 right now. Of course the lobster is the size of a medium shrimp, but hey, I’m on a diet anyways. Will try to make it there today.

I've been to a Brazilian Steakhouse once for a work lunch. I've never eaten so much meat at one time in my life. But it was so, so delicious.

Rolled up some sausages in thin dough and baked them into little hotdogs, dipped in mustard and quenched in fresh made tea. Was too pissed of after an argument with the wife about not watching out while driving and running over cast-iron rain gutter pieces which could cut the tires up. (neither of us won the discussion) Had to eat them cold since I couldn't shut my mouth whilst they were still warm....Live free (& eat cold) GP

Picked the carcass of a rotisserie chicken and had a salad with it. I made a big bowl of salad with carrots, onion, cucumber and spring mix from a bag. I add olives and cheese when I am taking out some to eat. Been having that for a couple days now. On a more exciting note, I bought two frozen lobster tails, and pulled a 1 1/4” ribeye out of the freezer to thaw. Hoping to have that for dinner tomorrow with a baked potatoe. That’s kind of my belated birthday dinner.

Latest posts

Back