What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is something primordial about chewing on the tbone though... not refined or socially accepted, but very satisfying.
My wife is the bone chewer. She gets mad at me if I chew off all the gristle on the bone - that is HERS. But when we eat steak out, I get filet, she gets T-Bone.

Yesterday hunny and son two went down to the breach to mow and spread out some free dirt that got dumped. I stayed home since son went. I cooked up some friedchicken, potato salad, baked beans and deviled eggs for when they got back which was a little earlier than I thouvht.. . They ad to wait 30 minutes before they got to eat. . At least they could snack on deviled eggs. Today I worked but did not sleep very well last ight. I kept waking up multiple times. I ended up paying down for an hour after being home an hour. My mistake was I sat down.I has gotten out shrimp yesterday to defrost in the fridg. Today I was going to try but ended up sauteeing and adding in my leftover sides.

Had some of the best fried chicken today from a local diner that’s been there since the 40’s or 50’s. Along with green beans and baked potatoe. Oh, and of course extra cholesterol. Worth every bite though.

Latest posts

Back