What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend who's visiting the city for the weekend treated me to a late lunch of smoked haddock kedgeree fishcakes with herby potatoes and lemon aioli, then bought me a wild boar pie for dinner over the next couple of days. Tasty food in congenial company is surely one of the greatest pleasures in life.

Had a productive day today. Just came in and made a sirloin steak on the grill and a baked potato in the microwave. Good, fast and easy and satisfying. Had some spicey pickled green beans as a side since I didn’t have any salad. I’m going to enjoy a glass of wine now and will hit the bed within an hour. Back at it early tomorrow again.

Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse. Where they bring skewers around with every kind of charbroiled meat you can imagine.

We can only afford to go about once a year, LOL.
Service-is-friendly-and-fun-at-Fogo-De-Chao.jpg

Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse. Where they bring skewers around with every kind of charbroiled meat you can imagine.
So, to follow up with specifics, I had prime rib-eye, parmesan encrusted pork tenderloin, lamb steak, top sirloin, filet mignon, and New York strip...and that's just the ones I remember...:D

Latest posts

Back