We (preppers) told ya so

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
For DECADES political parties of all flavours, the establishment, greens , lefties and many others have harangued, badgered, bullied and pushed ever harder for Britons to give up their evil polluting cars and embrace the joys of public transport ( filthy, unreliable, expensive, crime infested, strike prone, irregular etc) then WALLOP almost overnight the NEW government, NHS, WHO and everyone else is now saying DO NOT USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT, Go to work by any means you can but dont use public transport its not safe or hygienic.

Where as many preppers have said for decades that public transport is equal to playing Russian roulette.

I remember a conversation with a kid from Denmark once. (We were taking a Spanish class together in Peru.) The topic of cars in America came up and he couldn't understand why so many Americans owned cars. I started explaining that there are actually places that don't have public transportation and he couldn't seem to understand this concept. So I explained population density and he couldn't understand why everyone doesn't just live in the city. I reminded him of farmers and that's where our food comes from. . . I don't think it was so much a reminder for him as that he learned something new. He still wasn't convinced.

The concept of food growing out in the country just doesn't penetrate their brains. Many of these urbanites believe that all their food is manufactured in factories.

I had a friend in college that swore that rice was manufactured in factories. In order to convince him that rice was grown on plants I had to take him to a rice field in the Mississippi Delta, pull up a rice plant and show him the rice growing on the plant.

Yep damn right, long long long ago I had a short stint of working in the city, catching public transport. Within a week I got strep throat! Hated everything about it and didn't care that the pay was more, I was outta there quick smart and never had a job anywhere near any city or shopping mall for that matter.

We like where we live now, but within 10 years we feel it's going to be too crowded so we moving further out. The further the better I say. As a kid growing up the nearest anything was a one hour drive, the good ol days.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

For DECADES political parties of all flavours, the establishment, greens , lefties and many others have harangued, badgered, bullied and pushed ever harder for Britons to give up their evil polluting cars and embrace the joys of public transport ( filthy, unreliable, expensive, crime infested, strike prone, irregular etc) then WALLOP almost overnight the NEW government, NHS, WHO and everyone else is now saying DO NOT USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT, Go to work by any means you can but dont use public transport its not safe or hygienic.

Where as many preppers have said for decades that public transport is equal to playing Russian roulette.

kind of hard to relate political turmoil from different countries. Where are you from again?

I think he has changed his mind. Lol
this is actually great news. as a matter of fact, Apple should leave CA and other tech companies.

But for sure, once Large corporation leaves CA, liberals will always follow. There will be a day when CA will be Taxed out and the libtards will move outside CA and the Republicans will swing back into the state just like a seesaw.

this is actually great news. as a matter of fact, Apple should leave CA and other tech companies.

But for sure, once Large corporation leaves CA, liberals will always follow. There will be a day when CA will be Taxed out and the libtards will move outside CA and the Republicans will swing back into the state just like a seesaw.

Honestly, it wouldn't break my heart if someone burned all the high tech companies down on the left coast.

Republicans like Arnold Schwarzenegger NO THANKS. You may have a few good Republicans in Cali but with over half Rhino's, Cali would marginally do better. California migrants have ruined an awful lot of good States, I know first hand of the damage practically destroying everything I have built for us and the kids, we call the Western half of Oregon and Washington 'California North'

It would be better if Cali would split, East of I-5 would be the new State that's controlled by conservatives! Torch Sacramento and turn it back to pasture land and move the house and Governor to San Francisco so it can keep it's little bay of pigs.

Nope, I'm not angry at all :rolleyes:

Honestly, it wouldn't break my heart if someone burned all the high tech companies down on the left coast.

Republicans like Arnold Schwarzenegger NO THANKS. You may have a few good Republicans in Cali but with over half Rhino's, Cali would marginally do better. California migrants have ruined an awful lot of good States, I know first hand of the damage practically destroying everything I have built for us and the kids, we call the Western half of Oregon and Washington 'California North'

It would be better if Cali would split, East of I-5 would be the new State that's controlled by conservatives! Torch Sacramento and turn it back to pasture land and move the house and Governor to San Francisco so it can keep it's little bay of pigs.

Nope, I'm not angry at all :rolleyes:
Honestly I don’t know how it got all 性交ed up.i have families that lived here during the 50s and never had a problem like we are facing now. My theory are those illegal immigrants feeding of tax payers, being fed by politicians or the lack of basic education? Or the gays? I don’t know!? All I know is that there are a lot of republicans that are stuck here.

how come some UK cops carry a gun and some can't? still baffles me how they do not conceal weapons with growing terrorism.

Cos they dont need them basically, outside of the bigger cities gun crime is very rare, Most UK cops dont want to carry guns, they are happy with sprays and tazors and telescopic batons, They do ALL need and wear knife proof vests.

Latest posts

Back