Walking Dead Season 8 Premieres October 22nd

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOOOO! Spoiler Alert!!!!

Well, there's nothing saying the show has to exactly follow the comics. While the main narrative is basically the same, there have been changes to even main characters, and Darryl didn't even exist in the comics...so.... From a TV standpoint, Negan really needs to die. From a show perspective, he's simply too powerful a personality and will detract from the main characters too much if he stays.

Why don't y'all like Carl? I watched last night. I don't know if everyone else has yet or not... so if you haven't stop reading right now. :)
I was really cheering Morgan on. I mean, FINALLY! He got rid of that stupid stick and "all life is precious" mumbo jumbo. He was shooting people before he even saw who they were. He should go gun blazing with Carol.
I recognized Mendoza from the first season. I always wondered what happened to that guy. Surely he has to help Rick in some kind of way. He knows he is a good guy.
and Jesus..somebody shoot Jesus, please! I wish the whole gang could all at once get into the kill or be killed mentality at once. Then they could really kick butt and take names.

Yay on Negan torturing him!

Gabriel isn't exactly Rick's favorite. I can't see him risking everything to save Gabriel. (at least I hope not). Here's to hoping that if that is the play, Rick just shoots Gabriel himself to show Negan how pointless his threats now are. Now THAT would be good television!
But, remember then they were covered in walker blood and trying to leave Alexandria (right before Carl was shot in the eye) and Gabriel took Judith and said he would guard her with his life? That touched Rick. In a good way.

Attacking the outpost and killing several then holding back while they turned was good . Glad to see they capured Gavin (long hair) . Morgan's cell will not hold all the prisoners.

Why don't y'all like Carl? I watched last night. I don't know if everyone else has yet or not... so if you haven't stop reading right now. :)
I was really cheering Morgan on. I mean, FINALLY! He got rid of that stupid stick and "all life is precious" mumbo jumbo. He was shooting people before he even saw who they were. He should go gun blazing with Carol.
I recognized Mendoza from the first season. I always wondered what happened to that guy. Surely he has to help Rick in some kind of way. He knows he is a good guy.
and Jesus..somebody shoot Jesus, please! I wish the whole gang could all at once get into the kill or be killed mentality at once. Then they could really kick butt and take names.
I'm not so sure I would stop after someone had tried to kill me. We won't even mention the extortion they were subjected to all this time. I kind of feel that if you don't kill them then you're just giving them more opportunity to do it all over. Also, how do you feed all those prisoners? Oh, and yes, Carl is an annoying twit..... :rolleyes:

I'm not so sure I would stop after someone had tried to kill me. We won't even mention the extortion they were subjected to all this time. I kind of feel that if you don't kill them then you're just giving them more opportunity to do it all over. Also, how do you feed all those prisoners? Oh, and yes, Carl is an annoying twit..... :rolleyes:
It's been a journey watching him grow. He's been employed longer than most adult actors

Why don't y'all like Carl?

He's evolved into a badass, but that doesn't excuse or replace my hatred of his character for many seasons...LOL

While you should always mind your parents, not doing so in the Zombie Apocalypse, and then repeatedly wandering off to be stupid, should have but one punishment....eaten by zombies. He still needs to be Zombie chow.

Likewise, Gabriel's few good acts do not cancel out all of his past behavior either, nor his stupidity, or that he's still a big wuss.

I kind of feel that if you don't kill them then you're just giving them more opportunity to do it all over. Also, how do you feed all those prisoners?

Exactly. So, you're going to confine them (so no productivity), and then feed them? All the while, so they can just continually plot your downfall..... Yep, typical Rick stupid plan. I don't care if it's in the comics. It's stupid there too.

Exactly. So, you're going to confine them (so no productivity), and then feed them? All the while, so they can just continually plot your downfall..... Yep, typical Rick stupid plan. I don't care if it's in the comics. It's stupid there too.
Correct, They don't have enough food for themselves, so how do you provide for the prisoners?

Yeah, loni Anderson still looks great!

I know, right? She's 71 yrs old!!!

I met Barbara Eden (86) (I Dream of Jeanie) about a yr ago, and she still looks great too, as does the actress who played Maryann on Gilligan's Island (Dawn Wells, 79). Some amazing genes there (and of course, some really good surgery). And Erin Gray (67), who was Wilma Dearing in Buck Rogers (and also on Silver Spoons). All have aged amazingly well.

Correct, They don't have enough food for themselves, so how do you provide for the prisoners?

While morally wrong, at least Negan's solution of capture, hold, break, turn into a raider, was at least a logically sound solution.

Somehow that seems like an image I could live without actually seeing! Lol

Well, here it is... (Gabriel in his Sh*ttin' Pants!)

gabriel.jpg

My wife and I love going to these cons and meeting celebs from our favorite new and old TV shows, movies, etc. Our hallway has become a "Hall of Fame" of sorts, with all of those we've met over the years....

This isn't even all of the walls, and we've still got about 50 more pics to
frame and try and fit places, lol.
20171030_045314.jpg
20171030_045606.jpg
20171030_045518.jpg
20171030_045529.jpg
20171030_045546.jpg

My wife and I love going to these cons and meeting celebs from our favorite new and old TV shows, movies, etc. Our hallway has become a "Hall of Fame" of sorts, with all of those we've met over the years....

This isn't even all of the walls, and we've still got about 50 more pics to
frame and try and fit places, lol.
View attachment 7952 View attachment 7953 View attachment 7954 View attachment 7955 View attachment 7956

Jeez u even met that Clock Work Orange guy.

Jeez u even met that Clock Work Orange guy.

Yep, we've actually seen Malcolm at three different cons (have to imagine it's pretty lucrative). Looks amazingly well for his age, and so soft spoken. He truly loves meeting the fans, always smiling a lot at the cons. A lot of the celebs we've met, are at numerous conventions we go to. A good example, the last Mega Con in Tampa, we already had pics with every celeb that was there, lol. That was a first.

Oh shyt...Merle too lmfao!

Yeah, my wife has a selfie with Merle we have to put up still. He is so funny in person. Very personable, which you'd never get seeing his characters on screen.

On the same wall, you may spot Greg Nicotero and Robert Kirkman too, who work on the show behind the scenes.

Also a signed Day of the Dead script, by George Romero, as well as our selfie with him, in the shadowbox. (this was shortly before his passing).

Zoom in on a pic, and see if you can spot those you recognize. ;)

Last edited:
Yep, we've actually seen Malcolm at three different cons (have to imagine it's pretty lucrative). Looks amazingly well for his age, and so soft spoken. He truly loves meeting the fans, always smiling a lot at the cons. A lot of the celebs we've met, are at numerous conventions we go to. A good example, the last Mega Con in Tampa, we already had pics with every celeb that was there, lol. That was a first.

He got to work with the legendary Stanley Kubrick.

Latest posts

Back