Walking Dead Season 8 Premieres October 22nd

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I think Rick and Andrea made more sense.

726e3112acf71e41f1b31a2679993f154a6ab71b_hq.gif

I think Shane would disagree.

Why? Then he could keep Rick's wife!

Of course, Shane, like Andrea, isn't thinking much these days....lol.

Remember those days, when Carl was ultra-annoying?

That preview of the midseason finale was intresting . Wasn't there heads on pikes at the Alexandria gate when Rick returns in the comics ? I haven't read the comics , just going by chatter .

I wish show would follow comics more. Some of these characters shouldnt have lasted this long and are becoming increasingly annoying. Remember how it was between season 1 to season 5 when show was in prime?

Characters would just come and go. Show felt more authentic back then.

Yep, time to do a little sweep of the cast...

My suggestions...(though I'm sure they won't)...
1. Gabriel - just has to die
2. Jesus - this guy is just ridiculous
3. Negan - love him, but he upstages the main character, so has a shelf life
4. Carl - redeemed now, but I want him gone for all of his past annoyances
5. Dwayne - how Darryl keeps letting this dude live is beyond me
6. Former Leader of Hilltop - seriously? How is this joker still alive?
7. Heapster Chick - again, just has to die....
8. King - same as Negan, upstages the main character (though not as much sans tiger and most of his knights)....

Yep, time to do a little sweep of the cast...

My suggestions...(though I'm sure they won't)...
1. Gabriel - just has to die
2. Jesus - this guy is just ridiculous
3. Negan - love him, but he upstages the main character, so has a shelf life
4. Carl - redeemed now, but I want him gone for all of his past annoyances
5. Dwayne - how Darryl keeps letting this dude live is beyond me
6. Former Leader of Hilltop - seriously? How is this joker still alive?
7. Heapster Chick - again, just has to die....
8. King - same as Negan, upstages the main character (though not as much sans tiger and most of his knights)....

I vote Jesus and Ezekiel.

Any one seen a zombie movie called Maggie with Arnold Schwarzenegger ? Is it worth watching ?

Watched it . Not bad , focuses more on Human behavior during a plague. Also the virus is spreading slowly utilities still work , people going to work , Dr's appointments for infected. All of Arnolds movies and I hadn't heard of this one .

Watched it . Not bad , focuses more on Human behavior during a plague. Also the virus is spreading slowly utilities still work , people going to work , Dr's appointments for infected. All of Arnolds movies and I hadn't heard of this one .

Maybe so. The show is getting stupid. The soundtrack is worst every episode. More and more shows I watch have bad sound, the music and background noises drownout the characters talking. Watch any old pre 80s movie or tv show, the talking of the actors is suprior to modern ones.

Latest posts

Back