Very neat and tidy prepper pantry

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the hemorrhoids, go for a nice warm wet cloth. Clean it, sanitize it and they are ready for reuse. Small storage space required. When stockpiling, multiple use is important, but storage space is always a limiting factor. Paper towels and T.P. do take up a large amount of space. The compressed toilet paper can be used to replace a lot of toilet paper rolls, if once used, disposable products are required.

Sand paper works well on haemeroids as does a wire brush but if the piles are really bad.....
preph (Large).jpeg

I read something about taking the cardboard tube out of toilet paper rolls and flattening them. I could see doing this for a couple rolls to fit in a backpack maybe but for home storage I suggest finding a bigger storage area.

not really sure how much ###-wipe we'll need when the SHTF...do we have to clean the S off of the Fan or will someone else take over this job? How big is the FAN anyway? Anybody seen it yet? Is there a difference between the FAN and the VENTILATION?? Well, when the defecation hits the ventilation, I will definitely need to know who was responsible for the mess and who is responsible for the cleaning...WHY?, you ask. Since I'm hoping to be heading the other direction when it happens...GP

Your asswipe has my vote too. Do not forget the flower we have that funtions quite well for cleaning up the mess. In German: Königskerze. English: mullein. The flowers are used for making tee, the leaves also. You can use the leaves to cover wounds, as TP and if you throw the seeds into water, it will slightly poison the fish and make them easy to catch....
300px-Great_Mullein.jpg

When the wife goes shopping and remembers to bring back the big bags of re-fill liquid soap for the private rooms, I fill the pump bottles all the way up and as the 1 liter bag is empty but a bit (a spoonfull?) left in the bag, I fill the bag with water and put it in the car for on-the-road emergencies. One liter of water already mixed with soap is quick and easy, re-cycling, cheap and funny how many other people watch and say: oh yeah, good idea, I'll do that next week... Ever got the runs while on-the-run? GP

Don't have the space you do then...but I got a creek about 250 meters away. Could get a wet wash every day if SHTF. Only feel sorry for the next family downstream, hope they got good waterfilters!!GP

Guess I gotta getta tabo and take it to the creek, find the right place, hang it on a tree and practice. Dry wipe, damp wipe and the a wet wipe. Bet I can whistle A´Yankee Doodle Dandy' with my clean bunns. Wipe, uh I mean Live free, GP

Don't have the space you do then...but I got a creek about 250 meters away. Could get a wet wash every day if SHTF. Only feel sorry for the next family downstream, hope they got good waterfilters!!GP
You may be down stream too. . . Just saying. ;)

We have backup toilet paper, but when that runs out I also have wet wipes but think I will save those for something else. I think it will a bucket of bleach water and if that was not available some lye soap shaved and melted in some hot water with rags. We will do whatever needs to be done it that time happens.

Latest posts

Back