Very neat and tidy prepper pantry

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I gotta getta tabo and take it to the creek, find the right place, hang it on a tree and practice. Dry wipe, damp wipe and the a wet wipe. Bet I can whistle A´Yankee Doodle Dandy' with my clean bunns. Wipe, uh I mean Live free, GP
With the tabo, you basically just wash your bum with soap and water. No paper involved.
Detailed instructions in this video:

Thanx for the Vid, DrHenley. I had to make sure the wife was not in the room when I turned the video on. Was kinda afraid the end of the story would be sort of a Preppers and Survivalist Erotic Video with toooooo much skin involved!! Almost got mooned...PAPER free, GP

I may be tending to prefer the bidet bottle rather than the tabo. Could possibly be more directed than just poured in the right direction. FUNNY, I don't even discuss such themes within the family and now I am handling this like a big boy across the miles with "unbeknownst peoples". Does this mean I am developing in my old age, or am I actually going retro in my development??? GP
PS: Thanx for the tip Danil54, what goes up must come down....(stream)

Oh come on you lot you are supposed to be enlightened, one of the very best improvised bum washing set up for preppers and the most hygienic as well was described on this very forum bout 2 years ago. A pump up garden spray filled with soapy water and a drop of disinfectant fitted with a show head or trigger operated spray head.

Spray bottom wipe with disposable rag, dispose or wash rag, Spray hands, dry.

upload_2019-10-24_12-30-30.jpeg

Thanx for the re-write, I wasn't here 2 years ago...Maybe one should watch how much pressure is in use here. Wouldn't wanna hurt any sensitive body parts...
The ones modded into portable camp showers by fitting a shower head to the trigger are very gentle. It fits into preps MULTI FUNCTION planning perfectly, spraying your tomatoe plants, washing your bum or an emergency / portable camp shower whats not to like.

Latest posts

Back