Must Read US Dept of state Level 4 Warning to ALL US citizens

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn’t too concerned at first either. But at this point even blind, deaf mutes are concerned. I’m still ok with occasionally making a supply run or something but take precautions the whole time now. The health risks are real, but the economic risks are going to be just as bad before we are through. A young guys that works for us was asking me about wether I was certain he would get 40 hours a week thru this as he recently bought a house and truck. I was honest with him and said there aren’t any guarantees or promises as no one knows how bad this will get. Everyone is in the same boat with this and will be affected.
One of my employees was asking about this too. It's scary times out there for most everyone.

To give us something else to talk about. We need a distraction since all it has done is rain.

The conspiracy people are all over the Surgeon General's remark at the end of the presser yesterday.

"Don't eat blood" BTW he was supposed to be saying "donate blood"

Feeds into their whole adrenochrome theory of what's happening in Hollywood and with the rich and famous. People are having withdrawals and posting odd videos. Madonna, Ellen, Drew Barrymore, the Hanks. They say they are out and in withdrawals. Some of their houses have lots of Spirit Cooking symbols and their videos are sending codes to fellow pervs.

I bet anyone that Harvey Weinstein never comes out of his isolation. They will say it was Corona virus, but......... I wonder if the cameras will be broken again.

Not saying I believe this but it reads like a Robert Ludlum novel which I love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Druggies will have withdrawal symtoms of the smuggling slows down, famous people NEED to be in the center of attention...We will soon be able to see which of our
"rich and famous" are down-to-earth persons or highflying idiots. Just saw a nice video of Sir Anthony Hopkins playing the piano and singing for his cat...really cool. Wonder what kind of crap will come from Madonna, Cruise and Co.

Druggies will have withdrawal symtoms of the smuggling slows down, famous people NEED to be in the center of attention...We will soon be able to see which of our
"rich and famous" are down-to-earth persons or highflying idiots. Just saw a nice video of Sir Anthony Hopkins playing the piano and singing for his cat...really cool. Wonder what kind of crap will come from Madonna, Cruise and Co.

Most of holly weird could disappear tomorrow and I would not care. Never considered the druggies...not good. They will go wild without their drugs.

Well, I guess I'm stuck here in Germania. My wifes cousin from Serbia is working in Mannheim. She was supposed to go home after a 6 week stint in Germany. Now she cannot, since she would have to go through the German, Austrian, Hungarian and the Serbian borders...if she gets stopped at only one of them, she is screwed. Thank God the family is happy to have her there, the other lady who was supposed to relieve her for 6 weeks on rotation cannot even get out of Serbia now...GP

At least your wife’s cousin has a place to stay amongst family. Just a curiosity question. What do you think of Merkel?

She never has anything definite to say, she studied rhetoric and can talk for hours without giving a bit of real info. She should be put in jail for SINGLE-HANDEDLY discarding the security of Germany and all of its taxpaying citizens by opening the borders to people without passports, ID of any type and even refusing to give up a fingerprint for the use of making them a type of ID!!! That should ring a few bells in the head of an intelligent person clothed with the title of President/Chancellor...
A land without borders is a land without LAWS. A land without laws, IS NOT A NATION OF DEMOCRACY. I cannot wait to get to Hungary where the president is not afraid to build a fence, with his own soldiers and even use the unemployed to do it. Orban has passed the same law like Trump that gives him power to keep Hungary safe, functioning and free from fear of being fired from your job, losing your house to a bank or not having something to eat. All mortgages are suspended, all bank debts on hold, all utilities are guaranteed even if you cannot pay the bill and the youth are organised to go shopping for the old and weak... Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Merkle...GP

She is a 61 year old woman trying to look like a teenager. VERY few women can pull that off successfully
If I could only show you a pic of my 62 year old wife, you would never think of Sophia again....promise. When she was 44, a 17 yr. old trainee in her company hit on her for months till he found out she had a son older than him...Gary:D:D:D:D

Why are all of these celebrities posting all of these videos

"Even the most ugly crown needs to be made prettier with jewels"
The same goes for people, the most of those with money have to show it in their jewels, cars, homes and clothing. Take all that away and they are mostly just another mediocre face in the crowd...They are high on their own fame and have to keep themselves in the spotlight to survive. Remember the re-make of King Arthur, where the only way to get rid of the bad witch was to turn your back on her, walk away and FORGET her??? She just faded away like an old memory...
The phrase: "only those who are forgotten are really dead" carries much truth in it. GP

Latest posts

Back