Must Read US Dept of state Level 4 Warning to ALL US citizens

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ert-global-level-4-health-advisory-issue.html
Global Level 4 Health Advisory – Do Not Travel
Global Health Advisory
March 19, 2020

Level 4: Do Not Travel

The Department of State advises U.S. citizens to avoid all international travel due to the global impact of COVID-19. In countries where commercial departure options remain available, U.S. citizens who live in the United States should arrange for immediate return to the United States, unless they are prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period. U.S. citizens who live abroad should avoid all international travel. Many countries are experiencing COVID-19 outbreaks and implementing travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines, closing borders, and prohibiting non-citizens from entry with little advance notice. Airlines have cancelled many international flights and several cruise operators have suspended operations or cancelled trips. If you choose to travel internationally, your travel plans may be severely disrupted, and you may be forced to remain outside of the United States for an indefinite timeframe.

Last edited:
Well my wife was blessed to make it back home just one day before this all took place. She fell asleep at the airport in Dallas waiting for her connecting flight to Paris shortly after the POTUS made an announcement and she was on the next flight back to California. The very next day Dallas airport was PACKED with people .

It's not even for overseas travel. With all this over reaction my wife's company is saying that she may have to stay at work for at least 2 months. This is all Bullsht. Listening to the news Trump sounds a lot like Sanders the commie.

hmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,when this started I was thinking Bullshit,,but after China took it's lumps now Italy is in bad shape and this is all over and growing, to say the feds are over reacting,I don't think so,,,

I know this has my full attention it should have yours also,,,,,,I am considering holing up in about a week and staying here at the house,,,anything I need to go out and do I can do with no contact with other people,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mail me a check,,,,,

hmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,when this started I was thinking Bullshit,,but after China took it's lumps now Italy is in bad shape and this is all over and growing, to say the feds are over reacting,I don't think so,,,

I know this has my full attention it should have yours also,,,,,,I am considering holing up in about a week and staying here at the house,,,anything I need to go out and do I can do with no contact with other people,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mail me a check,,,,,
With only 6 people with the flu in my state it's a little hard to take it too seriously. However, I really don't need to go out much, plus I'd rather be home anyway.
Tonight I'm going to dig my flatbed out from under 3' of snow and go pick up about 8 ton of hay tomorrow. That should be enough to last for a month. Other than that I'm staying home. I pulled all my traps last week too.

With only 6 people with the flu in my state it's a little hard to take it too seriously. However, I really don't need to go out much, plus I'd rather be home anyway.
Tonight I'm going to dig my flatbed out from under 3' of snow and go pick up about 8 ton of hay tomorrow. That should be enough to last for a month. Other than that I'm staying home. I pulled all my traps last week too.
I thought you had more cattle than that

Well, I guess I'm stuck here in Germania. My wifes cousin from Serbia is working in Mannheim. She was supposed to go home after a 6 week stint in Germany. Now she cannot, since she would have to go through the German, Austrian, Hungarian and the Serbian borders...if she gets stopped at only one of them, she is screwed. Thank God the family is happy to have her there, the other lady who was supposed to relieve her for 6 weeks on rotation cannot even get out of Serbia now...GP

It's not even for overseas travel. With all this over reaction my wife's company is saying that she may have to stay at work for at least 2 months. This is all Bullsht. Listening to the news Trump sounds a lot like Sanders the commie.

order her home.

I wasn’t too concerned at first either. But at this point even blind, deaf mutes are concerned. I’m still ok with occasionally making a supply run or something but take precautions the whole time now. The health risks are real, but the economic risks are going to be just as bad before we are through. A young guys that works for us was asking me about wether I was certain he would get 40 hours a week thru this as he recently bought a house and truck. I was honest with him and said there aren’t any guarantees or promises as no one knows how bad this will get. Everyone is in the same boat with this and will be affected.

Latest posts

Back