US - Cabinet level visit to Taiwan - first time since 1979 - china furious and threatening

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope....just far better informed on how to counter China. All I'm seeing is BS and ranting. And, as it stands, I've no longer interested in sharing those counter solutions to a pack of checker players.

Would you care to actually share your "Better informed" concepts or is your post more BS and ranting. Details not general placebos.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks poking a tiger with a stick isn’t the smartest idea? I’m not saying to just let China do anything it wants but when your negotiating with someone direct insults aren’t the best tactics to use, and that’s all this was intended as.

Nope....just far better informed on how to counter China. All I'm seeing is BS and ranting. And, as it stands, I've no longer interested in sharing those counter solutions to a pack of checker players.

I will say this, you do goebbels proud

I'll put what needs to be done in a terse and simple format that perhaps, even Trump might.be able to comprehend.

To bust China's bubble....
Create a coalition of Indian Ocean states, partner with India and Thailand. Build the Kar canal for that coalition to dominate the maritime trade of the Indian ocean region. Create a fleet of nuclear powered ice breakers for artic routes to shorten transits to European markets.

I'll put what needs to be done in a terse and simple format that perhaps, even Trump might.be able to comprehend.

Create a coalition of Indian Ocean states, partner with India and Thailand. Build the Kar canal for that coalition to dominate the maritime trade of the Indian ocean region. Create a fleet of nuclear powered ice breakers for artic routes to shorten transits to European markets.

This makes no sense Maudite, why would the ice breakers need to create a path through Arctic when all they have to do is go around the Horn of Africa and up the Western coast of Africa for European ports, how is the Arctic a shorter route? Shipping isn't only china power base but also manufacturing, cheap labor and it's rare earth depository, shipping is just a small fraction of what china provides. Also, Western manufactures would have to pull out of china in mass for this so-called partnership to even begin such a ploy.

Their are more to this than shipping, manufacturing, rare earth, territorial disputes, threats to it's neighbors, it is china's flagrant theft of Western intellectual property, spying that includes it's infiltration into our colleges.

Last edited:
This makes no sense Maudite, why would the ice breakers need to create a path through Arctic when all they have to do is go around the Horn of Africa and up the Western coast of Africa for European ports, how is the Arctic a shorter route? Shipping isn't only china power base but also manufacturing, cheap labor and it's rare earth depository, shipping is just a small fraction of what china provides. Also, Western manufactures would have to pull out of china in mass for this so-called partnership to even begin such a ploy.

Their are more to this than shipping, manufacturing, rare earth, territorial disputes, threats to it's neighbors, it is china's flagrant theft of Western intellectual property, spying that includes it's infiltration into our colleges.

Super tankers are too massive for the Suez canal

https://qz.com/1101860/seven-places-in-the-world-where-global-trade-could-be-stopped-cold/

Last edited:
The link is to the oil trade, it has nothing to do with china as far as china maritime trade. Still doesn't explain the Arctic.

I've confused you.. Choke points are transit points that all shipping must past through regardless of cargo. And, sailing around the Horn of Africa won't take a ship into the Atlantic. The Horn is north of the equator, Ships transit into the Atlantic using the Coast route around South Africa...

Our relationship with India has never been better than right now. There is an enormous amount of pro-American and pro-Trump sentiment in India at the moment.

I've confused you.. Choke points are transit points that all shipping must past through regardless of cargo. And, sailing around the Horn of Africa won't take a ship into the Atlantic. The Horn is north of the equator, Ships transit into the Atlantic using the Coast route around South Africa...

Perhaps I wasn't clear given I omitted Southern Africa, my bad.
Ship around the Horn through Southern Africa up the West Coast of Africa, it's what''s been going on for hundred years, it's called the cape rout, again, how is the Arctic faster?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back