Update on chinese Coronavirus issue

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.breitbart.com/health/20...s-nearly-15000-people-to-chinese-coronavirus/
Reports: Iran Has Lost 17 Officials, Nearly 15,000 People to Chinese Coronavirus
The National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), the largest anti-regime dissident organization, claimed on Monday that nearly 15,000 people in the country have died of coronavirus infections, about five times the death toll the Iranian regime officials claims to have counted.

Looks like iran's jihad against the virus is losing.. too bad, maybe not enough of them licked that wall and their god is mad?

@DrHenley and @Maverick Thanks for posting numbers on a daily basis. For some reason I have some difficulty finding them for more than the current day. I want to see its exponential growth.

You're welcome. I figured out back in February that the only way I could get numbers that meant anything was if I compiled them myself. Most of the "statistics" being thrown around were totally meaningless statistically, and still are.

Data analysis is my "bailiwick." Making sense of data that was hard to interpret was what my Master's thesis and PhD dissertation were all about.

I say to myself, I am going to write the daily numbers down, but my whole life, I have never been good at organizing anything besides my shop. Man's gotta know his limitations.
This is me trying to keep records, even for important things, like taxes.

giphy.gif

COVID-19 Statistics as of 1 Apr 2020
203 Countries reporting 874,635 confirmed cases and 43,431 deaths
USA reporting 188,647 (+23,165 +14%) confirmed cases and 4,059 (+873 +27%) deaths
Excluding China and Iran:
Confirmed: 745,488 (+62,303 +9%)
Deaths: 37,083 (+3,720 +11%)
Recoveries: 93,241 (+11,427 +14%)
Deaths/(Deaths+Recoveries): 28.5% (-0.5%)

Countries with 1000 deaths or more.
Italy...... 12,428 . (+837 +7%) (as of 31 Mar)
Spain...... 9,053 .. (+784 +9%)
USA........ 4,059 .. (+873 +27%)
France..... 3,523 .. (+499 +17%) (as of 31 Mar)
China...... 3,312 .. (+7 +0.002%) o_O
Iran....... 3,036 .. (+138 +5%) o_O
UK......... 1,789 .. (+381 +27%) (as of 31 Mar)
Netherlands 1,173 .. (+134 +13%)

Countries with 1000 deaths or more.
Italy...... 12,428 . (+837 +7%) (as of 31 Mar)
Spain...... 9,053 .. (+784 +9%)
USA........ 4,059 .. (+873 +27%)
France..... 3,523 .. (+499 +17%) (as of 31 Mar)
China...... 3,312 .. (+7 +0.002%) o_O
Iran....... 3,036 .. (+138 +5%) o_O
UK......... 1,789 .. (+381 +27%) (as of 31 Mar)
Netherlands 1,173 .. (+134 +13%)
I predict Germany will be on the list by tomorrow, and Belgium by Friday.

I've already had to switch from counting countries with over 100 deaths to countries to over 1000 because the list was getting too long. Now it's just a matter of days before I'll have to narrow it down again to just countries with over 10,000 deaths. Perhaps a week, but less than two,

Last edited:
I talked to a doctor tonight that is involved in setting up a telemedicine center so that patients with other ailments can get seen and treated by doctors remotely and the doctors and patients will not have to be exposed to COVID-19 patients.

He thinks it will be January before things let up.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-to-donate-2m-hospital-masks-to-united-states
Taiwan to donate 2M hospital masks to United States
Taiwan will donate 2 million hospital masks to the United States in an expanded effort to provide hard-to-find medical supplies to nations afflicted by the coronavirus pandemic.

The masks are expected to arrive next week. Half will be provided to the federal government, and the remainder will be divided between individual states, according to a statement by Republican Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado.

"Over the past months, we have seen countless acts of bravery and sacrifice from medical workers around the world,” Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen announced. “It is our duty as global citizens to give them our full support.”

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/othe...lion-masks-for-coronavirus-battle/ar-BB122MjL
EU leader Ursula von der Leyen risks Beijing's ire by lauding Taiwan's donation of 5.6 million masks for coronavirus battle
The European Union’s top leader has praised Taiwan for donating millions of masks to help the bloc battle the coronavirus pandemic, in a highly unusual show of solidarity with the self-ruling island expected to provoke Beijing.

"The European Union thanks Taiwan for its donation of 5.6 million masks to help fight the #coronavirus. We really appreciate this gesture of solidarity,” European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said in a Twitter post on Wednesday.

"This global virus outbreak requires international solidarity & cooperation,” tweeted von der Leyen, who is four months into leading the executive arm of the 27-nation bloc. "Acts like this show that we are #StrongerTogether.”

In case there was ANY doubt as to whether the WHO are shameless lapdogs of Communist China...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52088167
Why Taiwan has become a problem for WHO
Taiwan is seen as one of the few places in the world which has successfully stemmed the spread of the coronavirus without resorting to draconian measures.

But despite its efforts, it is still effectively locked out of membership in the World Health Organization (WHO) due to its complex relationship with China.

This all exploded over the weekend when a top WHO official appeared to avoid questions about Taiwan in a TV interview that has gone viral, attracting criticism and even accusations of bias.

Last edited:
I talked to a doctor tonight that is involved in setting up a telemedicine center so that patients with other ailments can get seen and treated by doctors remotely and the doctors and patients will not have to be exposed to COVID-19 patients.

He thinks it will be January before things let up.
With reinfection spread likely when people start resuming their lives I can realistically see this being with us until at least a vaccine is developed, which even January would be optimistic.

In case there was ANY doubt as to whether the WHO are shameless lapdogs of Communist China...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52088167
Why Taiwan has become a problem for WHO
Taiwan is seen as one of the few places in the world which has successfully stemmed the spread of the coronavirus without resorting to draconian measures.

But despite its efforts, it is still effectively locked out of membership in the World Health Organization (WHO) due to its complex relationship with China.

This all exploded over the weekend when a top WHO official appeared to avoid questions about Taiwan in a TV interview that has gone viral, attracting criticism and even accusations of bias.

The video has been removed by the uploader.

TAIPEI Act - was passed by Congress with support from both parties and signed by President Trump. It went into effect on March 26th, 2020.
Taiwan Allies International Protection and Enhancement Initiative Act
Provisions of the TAIPEI Act state that the U.S. should:
  • Advocate, as appropriate, for Taiwan’s membership in all international organizations in which statehood is not a requirement and in which the United States is also a participant; and for Taiwan to be granted observer status in other appropriate international organizations;
  • To instruct, as appropriate, representatives of the United States Government in all organizations to use the voice, vote, and influence of the United States to advocate for Taiwan’s membership or observer status in such organizations;
  • To advocate, as appropriate, for Taiwan’s membership or observer status in all organizations as part of any relevant bilateral engagements between the United States and the People’s Republic of China, including leader summits and the U.S.-China Comprehensive Economic Dialogue.

Latest posts

Back