Update on chinese Coronavirus issue

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some GOOD NEWS that I think we all need this morning! Stress and the unknown is taking it’s toll on everyone.

On Saturday Dr. Vladimir Zelenko reported that he has now successfully treated 699 COVID-19 patients in New York for the coronavirus. Dr. Zelenko reported 100 percent success using a cocktail of drugs: hydroxychloroquine, in combination with azithromycin (Z-Pak), an antibiotic to treat secondary infections, and zinc sulfate.

On Sunday night the FDA issued an emergency authorization for hydroxychloroquine to be prescribed to coronavirus patients.
This is breaking news.

Via Politico.

The Food and Drug Administration on Sunday issued an emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, decades-old malaria drugs championed by President Donald Trump for coronavirus treatment despite scant evidence.

The agency allowed for the drugs to be “donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be distributed and prescribed by doctors to hospitalized teen and adult patients with COVID-19, as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible,” HHS said in a statement, announcing that Sandoz donated 30 million doses of hydroxychloroquine to the stockpile and Bayer donated 1 million doses of chloroquine.

This article doesn’t say it, but the people of Israel have given us 10 Million Free Doses of this drug.

Stay close to God my friends with prayer.

Remember last week the Nevada Governor banned chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of the coronavirus, because the Darwin award winner from Arizona died from it because Trump mentioned it and the media blamed Trump for the death calling it Trumps magic cure etc.. etc..

I wonder how the media and the Governor feels now

“China has been delivering hundreds of thousands of testing kits and masks to nations around the world. One problem, however, is that they don’t work.”

Does anyone know if we have accepted these faulty test kits?
No, the ChiComs haven't "helped" the US.

But this brings up several questions...

Were the initial faulty test kits in the US using faulty information from China?

Are the Chinese using the faulty test kits in China? If so that would partially explain the low numbers and the reinfections.

Did they have ANY incentive to use more accurate test kits in China in the first place? They have certainly displayed a lack of interest in getting and reporting accurate numbers.

Did they quit using the test kits altogether in China (as some anecdotal reports indicate) and sell all their faulty test kits to Europe?

Are the leaders of the CCP complete 性交ing morons?

Meanwhile in Mexico...:rolleyes:
Tomorrowland-1024x576.jpg

IElHHKK.png

Last edited:
Remember last week the Nevada Governor banned chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of the coronavirus, because the Darwin award winner from Arizona died from it because Trump mentioned it and the media blamed Trump for the death calling it Trumps magic cure etc.. etc..

I wonder how the media and the Governor feels now

Very much doubt they are ashamed at all, even though they should be. Take notice that this appears to be the ONLY TIME in all of our history as a Nation that we have not come together as one to fight the enemy together.

With most media LYING all day long every single day about our President, what else is going to happen? Chinese PROPAGANDA is rampant in our media.

Were the initial faulty test kits in the US using faulty information from China?

Are the Chinese using the faulty test kits in China? If so that would partially explain the low numbers and the reinfections.

Did they have ANY incentive to use more accurate test kits in China in the first place? They have certainly displayed a lack of interest in getting and reporting accurate numbers.

Did they quit using the test kits altogether in China (as some anecdotal reports indicate) and sell all their faulty test kits to Europe?

MORE QUESTIONS...

IF China made faulty test kits to distribute to others on purpose...wouldn’t that help their goals of taking over ports worldwide?

Why is Italy’s death toll so out of line with any other place in the world? Could the fact that the Chinese moved in right away to “help” them have anything to do with it??

Did they quit using the test kits altogether in China (as some anecdotal reports indicate) and sell all their faulty test kits to Europe.

US CDC explained that the first batch of test kits were built using incomplete samples from china, historically the CDC sends a team in to gather samples but was denied entry and relied on china's samples that was procured from the WHO and vouched the samples were complete. Remember Taiwan discovered the first human to human transmission and the WHO silenced Taiwan descovery. The results are what we see today.

cold finger can show a result error to the real one aprox 10-15 %,this is what I've noticed at work.

but you my Friend GP, have the three best tools in the world already,eyes to see, ears to hear and hands to feel, ; if the pearson can speak long,complicated sentences without trouble, then the breathing is is ok..( ears )
if the color of the persons lips,face are normal,it's ok, lips, ears are blueish -> trouble ( eyes )
if you feel a pusle on the wrist, ok, if you only feel a pulse on the neck,not so good ,( low blood preassure ) ( hands )

never panic,we can hurry,but panic is useless, you are calm ( atleast appear ) calms the other one too.

Jontte I just saw this. So, so appreciate the instruction! I will follow this to the letter!

I sense a day of reckoning coming for the CCP, both internally and externally.

Doc, I hope you're right and the same be told of the WHO, the WHO is just as much at fault, the WHO should have done an immediate followup with Taiwan instead of playing politics, Taiwan tried to warn the world but politics made everyone deaf.

Is anybody surprised that this Dem, whose HATE is so hideous against our President that he allows this clown to ban a LIFESAVING DRUG to millions of innocent Americans?

Nevada Governor Sisolak’s Chief Medical Officer Who Banned Hydroxychloroquine for Treating Coronavirus DOES NOT Have License to Practice Medicine

If you read the governor’s order he also prevented seniors from using chloroquine as a prophylactic to ward off the disease.
sisolak-order-600x163.jpg

Governor Sisolak’s Chief Medical Officer of Nevada is named Ihsan Azzam and he is the one who advised Gov. Sisolak to make it illegal to prescribe hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 victims.

Ihsan Azzam oversees public health surveillance, epidemiology and disease control activities in the state of Nevada.

But as reported in the Washington Times in 2018 — Ihsan Azzam does not have a license to practice medicine in the United States and yet he is dictating public health policy in Nevada!

COVID-19 Statistics as of 30 Mar 2020
199 Countries reporting 740,235 confirmed cases and 35,035 deaths
USA reporting 142,793 (+19,012) confirmed cases and 2,490 (+261) deaths
Excluding China and Iran:
Confirmed: 617,270 (+56,272)
Deaths: 28,974 (+2,994)
Recoveries: 66,977 (+8,420)
Deaths/(Deaths+Recoveries): 30.2% (-0.5%)

Countries with 100 deaths or more.
Italy...... 10,779 . (+756 +7.5%) (as of 29 Mar)
Spain...... 7,340 .. (+812 +12.4%)
China...... 3,304 .. (+4 +0.1%) o_O
Iran....... 2,757 .. (+117 +4.4%) o_O
France..... 2,606 .. (+292 +12.6%)
USA........ 2,490 .. (+261 +11.7%)
UK......... 1,228 .. (+209 +20.5%) (as of 29 Mar)
Netherlands 864 .... (+93 +12.1%)
Germany.... 560 .... (+105 +23.1%)
Belgium.... 513 .... (+82 +19.0%)
Switzerland 333 .... (+51 +18.1%)
South Korea 158 .... (+6 +3.9%)
Sweden..... 146 .... (+36 +32.7%)
Portugal... 140 .... (+21 +17.6%)
Brazil..... 140 .... (+23 +19.7%)
Turkey..... 131 .... (+16 +17.4%)
Indonesia.. 122 .... (+8 +7.0%)
Austria.... 108 .... (+22 +25.5%)

Doc, I hope you're right and the same be told of the WHO, the WHO is just as much at fault, the WHO should have done an immediate followup with Taiwan instead of playing politics, Taiwan tried to warn the world but politics made everyone deaf.
Of the countries that tried to report accurate numbers about SARS (China was doing the same thing then) Taiwan had the highest mortality rate (>20%). They have been there and done that with coronavirus epidemics, so this time they were primed and ready to go when the first news broke out of China about it. They wasted no time in restricting travel from China, enacting quarantines, and REQUIRING everyone to report symptoms of COVID-19 IMMEDIATELY. At least one man that we know of was arrested for failing to report symptoms.

As of today, Taiwan has had a total of 5 COVID-19 deaths - FIVE - despite being very densely populated in their major cities and being in close proximity to mainland China, and being in between Hong Kong, South Korea and Japan.

They now have a ban on all travelers from ANY COUNTRY that are not Taiwanese nationals, with a few exceptions. Everyone coming into Taiwan has to have a 14 day quarantine, no exceptions.

Last edited:
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/03/29/coronavirus-young-healthy-patient-story/
Coronavirus Patient Shares ER Story As Cautionary Tale For Other Young People: ‘This Is Real’
If you know me, you know I don’t actually post much about my life in much detail. This feels too important to not share. .
I have never smoked. I have never had asthma. I have never had a respiratory issue. I exercise regularly. My diet is pretty damn clean. I have never drank alcohol. I have no relevant underlying medical illness to speak of (save for the migraines - and the sinus issues). I should have been unaffected. .
This virus doesn’t care. For weeks it’s been attacking my body (and mind tbh) in various erratically-inconsistent ways. Subtle at first, inconvenient after that, blatantly obvious in retrospect. My official test results (once they finally did arrive) were of no surprise to my excellent long time primary doctor. She has been monitoring and managing my array of symptoms since February—when what had been a nasty sinus infection became something we couldn’t seem to resolve or confidently diagnose.
Today, doctor and I had our regular checkin (via telehealth - she can no longer bring patients into the office - the only place Ive been outside my home since early March). Today, my caring, calm, collected doctor spoke in a tone that I had never heard from her. She immediately insisted it was time for me to get to an ER. It was no longer prudent to assume I would wholly self-resolve. I didn’t argue—after weeks of dismissing such extreme suggestions from concerned well meaning friends and family—I knew she was right. We agreed that I would have Ben drive me, instead of her desire to call an emergency transport immediately. .
We disconnected and straight to the ER my traumatized husband drove me. New Hospital Policy: husbands? partners? advocates? No. Not safe. Not permitted. Ben was advised to return home. Only those in need of acute treatment may enter the hospital at this time. .
My fever was low-grade, hasn’t been more in weeks. Tylenol perhaps. Cough has been suppressed with an incredibly effective prescription. .
None of this mattered—I couldn’t breathe. I was suffocating. My oxygen saturation was dangerously low. My chest tightening in pain with each attempt to gasp for air. For what seemed like an eternity, I was certain doctors were going to have to intubate me, I was alone. Crying. Suffocating. Gasping for air while lying completely still. I sent messages to my family reminding them my end of life wishes—just in case.
As much fear as I had in those moments, somehow it did not seem to equate to what I could read in the eyes of the staff caring for me. The eyes being the only thing I could see. These woman and men didn’t have answers, assumptions, or promises. In the past week, they have experienced this unravel — shattering any notion of what was understood or believed before.

z4l3omy.png

5,000 urns delivered to one funeral home in one day.

3,304 total reported deaths from COVID-19 for the whole country.

Riiiiiiiight...:rolleyes:

Article stipulated Wahun has "84 furnaces with a capacity over a 24-hour period of 1,560 urns. That estimate puts the number of estimated deaths in Wuhan at 46,800."

"For more than a week, seven large funeral homes that serve Wuhan have been handing out the cremated remains of about 500 people to their families every day. When added, the figure puts the official number the Chinese government has claimed into question."

Latest posts

Back