THE NRA ALIVE AND WELL

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An NRA spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the group’s shooting range in Fairfax, Virginia. Sources familiar with the range confirmed that bump stocks are banned there.

The NRA on Thursday further distanced itself from the devices, calling for additional regulation of bump fire stocks while also warning that more sweeping gun bans “will do nothing to prevent future attacks.

again, the NRA did nothing against the ban.....what will they knuckle under on next time ? and the next ?

To be fair, depending on state the majority of civilian ranges ban automatic weapons or modified weapons due to safety reason even if legal in the state, some ranges have specific areas for automatic weapons most don't. A good number of people can't handle an automatic weapons that's a fact, I've even seen this on the range in the Military even with the M3.

A good example of this below, don't get me wrong everyone that's law abiding should have a choice if the want to own automatic firearm or not, liability insurance is already expensive for firearm ranges and getting harder to find so a lot of things can influence the decision on what is liability. Regardless what side of the fence one is on, the bumpstock issue is more political than it is legal.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fatal-shooting-by-9-year-old-at-firing-range-stirs-debate-over-guns/

Kinda hard not to bash the NRA when they put up no fight for another Infringement......and like I posted earlier, what's next ? mark my words the NRA will also cave in on other gun parts.....

The NRA does not introduce bills or pass laws .
The NRA does fight everyday in the dirty world of politics to protect the 2nd Amendment .
If the ATF decides that bump stocks need further regulation thats them if not then thats still them .

So let me figure that statement out.....WOW......SO it is ok for you to have what you want ? but, it is not ok for anyone else to have what they want ? and IF I want something ? it means I don't care about anybody else ? WOW.....So you are ok with my Rights and millions of others being Infringed upon as long as you agree with it ? I could care less what you want, I will never give 2 cents of care about what you want, none of my business, and what I want is none of your business....You exercise your Right to have what you want and I will do the same....

your reaction is no surprise to me,,,,,

FULL AUTO has been banned for decades and for good reason,anyone who has ever served knows how deadly FULL AUTO can be,,,,,the bump stock is circumventing the law with a technicality ,and should never have been on the market in the first place........................................

we have our AR15 the AK 47,the SKS hell the list goes on and on,,,and you want to cry about something that should never have been for sale to the public in the fist place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a wonder it has not been used more often in these mass shootings,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
and to close my comments out on this stupidity,,,,,IF YOU ARE SO DEAD SET TO HAVE FULL AUTO PAY FOR THE PERMIT

Heres what the NRA bashers really think .
FB_IMG_1524941237403.jpg

And he is going to be bringing what to the fight? A baseball bat? Or maybe he's just going to use scary words. (they seem to work against snowflakes, LOL)

736126aae287e00520f883107a842200.jpg

your reaction is no surprise to me,,,,,

FULL AUTO has been banned for decades and for good reason,anyone who has ever served knows how deadly FULL AUTO can be,,,,,the bump stock is circumventing the law with a technicality ,and should never have been on the market in the first place........................................

we have our AR15 the AK 47,the SKS hell the list goes on and on,,,and you want to cry about something that should never have been for sale to the public in the fist place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a wonder it has not been used more often in these mass shootings,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
and to close my comments out on this stupidity,,,,,IF YOU ARE SO DEAD SET TO HAVE FULL AUTO PAY FOR THE PERMIT

Again, WHO are you to tell me or anybody else what we should have ? This is not a Want, It is about a Right.....I served and carried a M249 SAW in Afghanistan....Also have used the M60, M2 and M16, so what ? The ATF approved Bumpfire stocks years ago, So PLEASE tell me how they circumvented any LAW ? that's is funny how YOU say something circumvents the law when it's legal under the Law....LOL....Again, when was it ever your decision to decide what should never have been on the market ? You sound like an anti-gun Liberal.....I am not ( crying ) about anything, I am pissed at more 2nd Amendment attacks from people like you....I hope you will be traveling to Canada soon and protesting for the Ban of Vehicles that can be used to kill people ? It would be a shame for anymore deaths to happen with vehicles.....

The NRA does not introduce bills or pass laws .
The NRA does fight everyday in the dirty world of politics to protect the 2nd Amendment .
If the ATF decides that bump stocks need further regulation thats them if not then thats still them .

NEVER said NRA introduced Bills or passed Laws.....I said the NRA agreed to the ban and has helped make it happen and they did.....they agreed to Infringe on the 2nd Amendment.....

Again, WHO are you to tell me or anybody else what we should have ? This is not a Want, It is about a Right.....I served and carried a M249 SAW in Afghanistan....Also have used the M60, M2 and M16, so what ? The ATF approved Bumpfire stocks years ago, So PLEASE tell me how they circumvented any LAW ? that's is funny how YOU say something circumvents the law when it's legal under the Law....LOL....Again, when was it ever your decision to decide what should never have been on the market ? You sound like an anti-gun Liberal.....I am not ( crying ) about anything, I am pissed at more 2nd Amendment attacks from people like you....I hope you will be traveling to Canada soon and protesting for the Ban of Vehicles that can be used to kill people ? It would be a shame for anymore deaths to happen with vehicles.....

who am I ????????????

adult enough to know you are acting like a ten year old

IMO...the NRA...........IS........... the singular organization that represents us as resp0nsible gun owners.

Without them, I believe we would have far less than what we have now. Are they perfect?.....no.

I'm a life member and I do contribute when I can, doesn't mean I like everything they do or don't do.

I think if it wasn't for the NRA we would, at the very least, have nation wide gun registration and probably ammo registration and limits on the amount of guns and ammo one can own. All semi autos and handguns would probably be banned, all "assult" style guns would have to be surrendered, long waiting periods for all gun and ammo purchases, no open or concealed carry and probably a mental health exam before a purchase can be made. While I may not agree with everything the NRA does, I do think that's it's irresponsible for any gun owner who doesn't support the NRA. Without the millions of Americans who make up the NRA we'd look a lot more like Europe right now.

America is a wonderful country we have more personal freedom here than anywhere else in the world,if left unchecked the politicians would eventually take away almost every right we have,without the NRA I doubt we would still be allowed to own anything other than a single shot shotgun

I know my opinion about the bump stock does not sit well with some of you,maybe all of you but this is America and here we are allowed to have our own opinions on any subject,,,I think the BUMPSTOCK is useless a novelty for most to play with and waste ammo,I don't think we need it,,,,if they do ban it ,,,,so it's banned,,,if not well I hope no one else decides to use it in a mass shooting

America is a wonderful country we have more personal freedom here than anywhere else in the world,if left unchecked the politicians would eventually take away almost every right we have,without the NRA I doubt we would still be allowed to own anything other than a single shot shotgun

I know my opinion about the bump stock does not sit well with some of you,maybe all of you but this is America and here we are allowed to have our own opinions on any subject,,,I think the BUMPSTOCK is useless a novelty for most to play with and waste ammo,I don't think we need it,,,,if they do ban it ,,,,so it's banned,,,if not well I hope no one else decides to use it in a mass shooting
While I may not agree with you about banning a rifle stock, I do agree that the bump stock is more of a useless novelty. I don't particularly care for AR's or AK's, but thanks to communists like Bill Clinton and ovomit I theoretically own several. Many people think that semi auto "assult" guns should be banned too, as "useless".
Each of us here in the US have the right to voice our own opinion. And that is almost as important as the second amendment.

While I may not agree with you about banning a rifle stock, I do agree that the bump stock is more of a useless novelty. I don't particularly care for AR's or AK's, but thanks to communists like Bill Clinton and ovomit I theoretically own several. Many people think that semi auto "assult" guns should be banned too, as "useless".
Each of us here in the US have the right to voice our own opinion. And that is almost as important as the second amendment.
I have an AR 15 myself,I think I have maybe 100 rds thru it,it has hung in my closet now for the better part of a year,I have no reason to get it out,I don't hunt with it and I don't take it out to target shoot with,,I have two 30 round mags and a 10 rounder the 30s have never been used and the ten is in it most of the time,,,,,there is not a lot to hunt around here with a 223,

if not for the off chance they could get banned I would get rid of it,,,,to me it is a useless rifle unless the SHTF

Never said anyone can not have an opinion, obviously we all do....I don't consider opinions worth anything when that opinion infringes upon my Rights....I still don't see how anyone can say they support the 2nd and are still good with it being Infringed, that is Hypocrisy to the highest order. I would never trust anyone who follows those lines, sounds like someone who would turn someone else in for money or protection. The NRA will be supporting more Infringements before this year is out....keep supporting those who will take rather than protect. The NRA just hired a corrupt liar in oliver north for president.....someone who obviously does not care about the Oath or the Constitution unless it suits his agenda, him and the nra will be happy together.....north blazing big pro gun lies drawing attention while the nra helps congress take more rights behind closed doors....I guess I missed a few posts over the last few weeks....

Oliver North is a respected U.S Marine that has done more for this Country in 10 miniutes of His life than You will do in Your lifetime . I worked with groups that He helped start in Central America probably before You were born . The NRA stands on its own reputation while other fly by night organizations come and go . Now I want You to explain how You know better than the Millions of hard working Patriotic Americans that belong to the NRA . And why the NRA's membership has grown so fast the last 10 years .

Never said anyone can not have an opinion, obviously we all do....I don't consider opinions worth anything when that opinion infringes upon my Rights....I still don't see how anyone can say they support the 2nd and are still good with it being Infringed, that is Hypocrisy to the highest order. I would never trust anyone who follows those lines, sounds like someone who would turn someone else in for money or protection. The NRA will be supporting more Infringements before this year is out....keep supporting those who will take rather than protect. The NRA just hired a corrupt liar in oliver north for president.....someone who obviously does not care about the Oath or the Constitution unless it suits his agenda, him and the nra will be happy together.....north blazing big pro gun lies drawing attention while the nra helps congress take more rights behind closed doors....I guess I missed a few posts over the last few weeks....

face palm.jpg

Oliver North is a respected U.S Marine that has done more for this Country in 10 miniutes of His life than You will do in Your lifetime . I worked with groups that He helped start in Central America probably before You were born . The NRA stands on its own reputation while other fly by night organizations come and go . Now I want You to explain how You know better than the Millions of hard working Patriotic Americans that belong to the NRA . And why the NRA's membership has grown so fast the last 10 years .

thank you,,,that was very well said

Inst Oliver North that discredited CIA guy who brokes god knows how many laws in South America, The " Contra scandal" that showed the US were not the good guys, or is there two Oliver Norths? Just wonderring not commenting,

Inst Oliver North that discredited CIA guy who brokes god knows how many laws in South America, The " Contra scandal" that showed the US were not the good guys, or is there two Oliver Norths? Just wonderring not commenting,
someone had to take the heat for that mess,,,Reagan ok the mess but North took the heat

someone had to take the heat for that mess,,,Reagan ok the mess but North took the heat

CheersGG thought it may be the chap who helped arm Hizbollah in some screwed up deal trying to get hostages free. its always the same THOSE WHO GIVE THE ORDERS GET AWAY WITH IT, but the patriots obeying the orders take the flak.

Latest posts

Back