THE NRA ALIVE AND WELL

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wanting something,,,,,lets go there,,,,you are at the bar you have already had more than you should but you keep drinking and on the way home you get pulled over by a cop,,,in your way of thinking it was none of that cops business that you were all over the road,because you wanted those drinks,,,now the law is there to protect people from the drunken a-holes on the road

but lets get rid of all the laws you can do what ever you want there is no LAW ,you can drink until your stupid you can rape murder or rob whenever you feel like it,,,,now just how would you feel about that,,,especially if you or a family member was a victim
I think the difference would be law abiding citizens versus non-law abiding citizens. People who do not endanger others should be able to have what they want. It is people who DO endanger others that shouldn't.

YETI Adds Insult to Injury
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20180424/alert-yeti-adds-insult-to-injury

If it wasn’t bad enough that YETI dropped The NRA Foundation as a client, now they’re calling us liars because we informed our members and friends of their actions.

The NRA Foundation has over 1,100 “Friends of NRA Committees” around the country. These committees host banquets and auctions that are attended by hundreds of thousands of guests each year. These events raise funds to support charitable causes and programs. The NRA Foundation supports the needs of youth programs for education, safety and training, as well as law enforcement needs, shooting ranges and conservation programs.

For many years we have purchased coolers from YETI for our auctions. We have auctioned off many thousands of YETI coolers each year. YETI recently dropped The NRA Foundation as a client. Not only would they not take our orders for more coolers, they forced us to cancel orders already in the system that they said they would not fill.

Three days after we notified you of YETI’s decision to drop The NRA Foundation, YETI issued their prepared statement in which they admit they dropped us but claim they simply eliminated the discount program and dropped other (unnamed) organizations as well. That’s news to us.

Perhaps the people writing YETI’s damage control statements are not talking to the people who enforced YETI’s decisions and refused our orders. We had even offered the YETI Roadie in one of our sponsorship levels for 2018 – which we’ve had to cancel.
We told you the truth.

YETI’s attempts at damage control is to say our statement is not accurate. Shame on you again YETI. You know you made a mistake. A big one. Now you must live with your mistake.

Go to a search engine and type in....NRA position on bumpfire stocks..........all you need to know on NRA position.....if that is not enough proof that the NRA folded ? I don't know what is.....
The NRA's posistion on bump stocks is on the NRA site . Im not reading all the goof balls on Google . Anyone with 2 brain cells knows what the NRA has done for firearm owners inthe U.S.A . The 2nd Amendment would have been turned into something like European gun laws decades ago without the NRA . They stood up for defensive firearm ownership decades ago when any other gun group would have been happy to settle with a promise not to touch their sporting arms . Many shooters today would take that deal but NRA Members are fighting today while the talking heads that say We dont need them will sale the 2nd Amendment to the liberals without knowing They did so .

Folks in the circles that I regularly participate in, always thought bump stocks were more like a gadget or toy for fun. Rapid fire and ammo waste from a semi-auto can be achieved without using the device in this discussion. Therefore, I can understand why the NRA wouldn't waste valuable resources defending the RIGHT to own that particular accessory.

I thought it was a gadget toy way before Vegas happened, and I still do today.

It does not matter if it is a gadget or not, that is not the point......if you don't see that ? then you are not Pro 2nd Amendment....

In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law.

The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.

The above is from the NRA and it cleary shows the NRA was for the ban.....

An NRA spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the group’s shooting range in Fairfax, Virginia. Sources familiar with the range confirmed that bump stocks are banned there.

The NRA on Thursday further distanced itself from the devices, calling for additional regulation of bump fire stocks while also warning that more sweeping gun bans “will do nothing to prevent future attacks.

again, the NRA did nothing against the ban.....what will they knuckle under on next time ? and the next ?

the only opposition the NRA has yielded is on the Feinstein Bill that also includes other gun items ( triggers and other items that increase rate of fire ) along with bumpfire stocks....that opposition has been almost nothing, A Letter sent to Congress......big deal....

YETI Adds Insult to Injury
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20180424/alert-yeti-adds-insult-to-injury

If it wasn’t bad enough that YETI dropped The NRA Foundation as a client, now they’re calling us liars because we informed our members and friends of their actions.

The NRA Foundation has over 1,100 “Friends of NRA Committees” around the country. These committees host banquets and auctions that are attended by hundreds of thousands of guests each year. These events raise funds to support charitable causes and programs. The NRA Foundation supports the needs of youth programs for education, safety and training, as well as law enforcement needs, shooting ranges and conservation programs.

For many years we have purchased coolers from YETI for our auctions. We have auctioned off many thousands of YETI coolers each year. YETI recently dropped The NRA Foundation as a client. Not only would they not take our orders for more coolers, they forced us to cancel orders already in the system that they said they would not fill.

Three days after we notified you of YETI’s decision to drop The NRA Foundation, YETI issued their prepared statement in which they admit they dropped us but claim they simply eliminated the discount program and dropped other (unnamed) organizations as well. That’s news to us.

Perhaps the people writing YETI’s damage control statements are not talking to the people who enforced YETI’s decisions and refused our orders. We had even offered the YETI Roadie in one of our sponsorship levels for 2018 – which we’ve had to cancel.
We told you the truth.

YETI’s attempts at damage control is to say our statement is not accurate. Shame on you again YETI. You know you made a mistake. A big one. Now you must live with your mistake.
Well, well, well.

I have sat here silent for a day and I see now that some here just don't care about anyone or anything else as long as they can have what they want,,,,,,,

I don't have an opinion of the bumpstock one way or another but I do of the NRA.
I support the NRA and have for decades over 50yrs, I don't always agree with the Leadership judgment though they have done an awfully lot of good. I'm going to stand and support them regardless of the missteps. I can take any organization and nit pick them to death, doesn't make the organization bad as a whole nor does it mean it should be condemn to hell.

Bottom line is NRA has defended Firearm ownership for many years . Sometimes tuff uphill battles when everything was on the line . All of a sudden these so called gun owners come out of the woodwork all over social media and radio and tv shows bashing the NRA just like they do conservative politicians and anyone that supports Them . Kind of makes you wonder who's side They really on .

I have sat here silent for a day and I see now that some here just don't care about anyone or anything else as long as they can have what they want,,,,,,,

So let me figure that statement out.....WOW......SO it is ok for you to have what you want ? but, it is not ok for anyone else to have what they want ? and IF I want something ? it means I don't care about anybody else ? WOW.....So you are ok with my Rights and millions of others being Infringed upon as long as you agree with it ? I could care less what you want, I will never give 2 cents of care about what you want, none of my business, and what I want is none of your business....You exercise your Right to have what you want and I will do the same....

Bottom line is NRA has defended Firearm ownership for many years . Sometimes tuff uphill battles when everything was on the line . All of a sudden these so called gun owners come out of the woodwork all over social media and radio and tv shows bashing the NRA just like they do conservative politicians and anyone that supports Them . Kind of makes you wonder who's side They really on .

Kinda hard not to bash the NRA when they put up no fight for another Infringement......and like I posted earlier, what's next ? mark my words the NRA will also cave in on other gun parts.....

The NRA isn’t just protecting 2/A it never started out protecting the 2/A as an organization!

It started as and remains as a firearm premier proficiency organization, then ventured off in protecting our hunting heritage, firearm defense and protecting our Second Amendment is relatively new to the organization (1970s) and actually small compared to the other avenues the organization involved in

The anger is misplaced, it’s not the NRA that’s the problem, it’s the uninformed voters that elect these SOBs in state and federal office.

The NRA isn’t just protecting 2/A it never started out protecting the 2/A as an organization!

It started as and remains as a firearm premier proficiency organization, then ventured off in protecting our hunting heritage, firearm defense and protecting our Second Amendment is relatively new to the organization (1970s) and actually small compared to the other avenues the organization involved in

The anger is misplaced, it’s not the NRA that’s the problem, it’s the uninformed voters that elect these SOBs in state and federal office.

The NRA makes bold statements and commercials about protecting the 2nd and fighting for it.....they also collect a lot of money to make those fights, So It is pretty clear by what they put out about standing for the 2nd.....until they decide not to....If they are going to pick and choose then why make such bold statements ? You either defend it 100% or you don't....they don't....

Folks in the circles that I regularly participate in, always thought bump stocks were more like a gadget or toy for fun. Rapid fire and ammo waste from a semi-auto can be achieved without using the device in this discussion. Therefore, I can understand why the NRA wouldn't waste valuable resources defending the RIGHT to own that particular accessory.

I thought it was a gadget toy way before Vegas happened, and I still do today.

It does not matter if it is a gadget to you, not the point....I think IPhones are a gadget that I have no need for and would like for it to be banned, Opinion is opinion, this is not about opinions, it's about the 2nd Amendment standing as written, not to be constantly picked apart....and the NRA constantly say's they are for the 2nd Amendment and want you and everyone else to pay them to protect it...then they agree to pick more from it.....where does it end ?

Latest posts

Back