The Current Situation Is Unsustainable

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many have already pointed out, rightfully I might add, that Australia is being used as the “Testing Grounds” for the Great Evil Reset. I believe they chose it because the country is without close neighbors to help, has a low population for the vast expanse of lands and they have no weapons to fight back. They are now sending the Military and forcefully taking Indigenous people to ”camps” In the Northern Territory.

START PLANNING NOW for how to combat this at home, in your neighborhood!

From the excellent article DrHenley posted…

Fortunately, some independent alliances of physicians, such as the FLCCC, have performed clinical research and developed thirteen different prophylactic and treatment protocols, most of which incorporate the above treatments and supplements, with ivermectin, HCQ, or a combination of both. It is well worth reviewing these in detail and developing your own contingency plans.

These protocols may or may not be effective for everyone, but at least we know that their potential side-effects are not serious due to our long experience with their components. That is more than we can say about the questionable and problematic vaccines. We now know they don't work, have many serious short-term effects, may be making the virus worse, and have unknown long-term adverse effects.”

The trust in our physicians have sunk like the Titanic! And for good reason. When I ask myself why or how so many could go along with the demands by Fauci, I can only come to the conclusion….FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Since the dawn of mankind, the medical "industry" has been snake-oil salesmen and borderline witchcraft.

Occasionally, they stumble upon an actual remedy. They use these to bolster their position in the community. And when you're facing illness or death, people will cling to anyone and anything. They take advantage of this.

In the past 50 years, we have been tricked into believing they are gods. Yet another negative affect of technology. They have never been able to cure the common cold, and they often get the flu shot wrong. Cancer, diabetes, and other serious issues have been on the rise for decades. We are less healthy than 50 years ago. We are more addicted than 50 years ago.

"Corrupt society and get rich doing it" -- Communism 101

Last edited:
Our government and their lowlife organizations…CDC, NIH, FDA have let the world in the wrong direction. There are a few countries who have and are correcting it and giving their people lifesaving drugs early (like HCQ and Ivermectin).

There have been numerous studies on Vitamin D and it’s ability to keep one healthy. They have all shown it is essential in avoiding the flu/covid. There are SMART DOCTORS out there spreading the word about the importance of taking Vitamin D3…especially above latitude 37. Some countries in the north actually test their people for D levels and spread the word to their citizens of the importance! Not our government.

“What if extreme weather froze your bank account?

https://t.me/iceagefarmer/2331

The World Economic Forum’s new mini promo makes it clear that we should expect more failures of infrastructure and financial networks — not just due to cyberattacks, but now also “global warming.”

A remarkably thinly veiled threat to take down society, blame your carbon footprint, justify the #ClimateLockdown. The lashings will continue until you eat bugs. “Thank you sir may I have another?”

It's a handful of people ordering around a slightly larger number of useful idiots.

We need to wrangle our Narcissism enough to realize this is one disaster that will affect us and do something about it now.

(Narcissism disorder causes a person to think disasters won't harm them. Yuri Bezmenov says you only wake up when the boot of Communism is on your chest -- because that's when you discover disasters can affect you!)

Andrew Torba @a
2h·
"Thankfully unlike the Ukrainian Kulaks, the American Kulaks are armed, but we must also be well versed in history so that it does not repeat itself."

Never Forget: Holodomor Memorial Day

1638032970263.jpeg

“The assault on our freedom of speech, our ability to peaceably protest the right to seek the truth in our elections, systems, and processes.”
“This is all at risk in our country today.”
“And they don’t want us to be talking about these things,” he added.

I would add to that the full court press assault the right to keep and bear arms as a last defense against a tyrannical government.

Think about it. How can the people fight against tyranny? At the polling booth, in the media, and with arms. They corrupted the election process, taken over the media, and are trying their damnedest to take away the arms.

For those that say elections don't matter, the judges Trump put in office are striking down unconstitutional firearms laws left and right. Can you just imagine, now that we know for certain the left's game plan, what kind of situation we'd be in if Hillary had been elected?

It's Almost Time... *yawns*

It could happen so fast all you would need to do is just open your eyes more to change from your yawn to a face of shock. Remember how fast 2008 hit us? The entire world's economy almost stopped in 2 days. There was mass panic, as EVERYONE realized how quickly it could all end. The people at the top realized it the most and have been stealing all the cash they could since then; knowing the final crash is imminent.

It's amazing how short people's memories are; the reason we are allowing this insanity now, with lockdowns, control, forced injections, branding of people, propaganda "news",... 80 years..

1638206952377.jpg

YOU DON’T KNOW THE HALF OF IT, UNTIL YOU WATCH THIS FANTASTICALLY RESEARCHED & PRESENTED VIDEO! “It’s Been Their Plan All Along – and you ABSOLUTELY will NOT want to believe what it is – so you have GOT TO BE PREPARED FOR WHAT’S COMING!” In this EYE-BULGING and HEART-POUNDING compilation featuring none other than Glenn Beck, with a MAGNIFICENT opening segment by Max Igan & David Icke, you will FINALLY learn some of THE MOST HIDDEN SECRETS regarding the COVID-19 SCAMdemic – and how it has changed EVERYTHING – and what their FUTURE PLANS hold
for the Citizens of the WORLD!

I jest you not, Patriots,
THIS is THE most pivotal time in our lives – and THIS is THE most IMPORTANT VIDEO of our current time. Pray right now, my Fellow Patriots & Christian Brothers and Sisters – NOW more than EVER. If there’s people out there that you TRULY care about, please share this video with them, and remember, above all, WWG1WGA!

There is STRENGTH IN NUMBERS & KNOWLEDGE!”

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src=""It Was All Planned Out!" Max Igan, David Icke & Glenn Beck Expose The World's Most Dangerous Lies!"></iframe>

Even Forbes is reporting on it.
“Specifically, he points to growing debt and near-zero interest rates that have led to a massive printing of money ($16 trillion of debt at negative interest rates this year, by Dalio’s estimates), increased conflict and polarization due to widening wealth gaps and China’s increased ability to challenge U.S. hegemony on the world stage.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maneet...=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&sh=730b5fd23c4f

Why is it that so many preppers are brain dead? They refer to the unprepared as 'sheep', and yet they blindly accept blatant untruths. They have lost the ability of independent thought. They are sheep too.

Case in point: the false belief by so many ignorant Americans that Australians gave up their guns. No we didn't. Guns are freely available to law abiding citizens here. That is a fact. There are millions of guns held by private citizens in Australia, even fully automatic firearms.

Case in point: the dangerous condition of believing lies and propoganda spread on the internet. There is no evidence of ADF personnel holding people down and forcibly injecting them with the covid vaccine. The only 'evidence', which isn't evidence at all, is a couple of videos of people claiming it has happened. No actual evidence. Zero. A lot of those outback indigenous spend most of their day stoned on alcohol or petrol fumes. I have seen this first hand. They are not credible witnesses.

Latest posts

Back