Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to donate money straight to the Boy Scouts of America thru work. Now I don't send any money. I know my Hunny is totally fed up. My Dad would be rolling over in his grave. . . He was a very proud Eagle Scout.
The BOY scouts used to teach young MEN how to survive and live off the land, also skills needed in times of trouble, It was an institution of charactor and morals!! NOW it has turned to a pansy BUNCH OF CRAP!!!!

Over 1200 POS in Canada were arrested not long ago for pedo-homo problems in the Scouts there also.....
all my learning for survival and prepping, all my training beginnings started in the BSA in CA.
Sad, Sad world we have let the bastards build.
I still believe that George Carlins idea of a 4 state LOCKUP of all the trash would help the world....

Doctors taking advantage of the young to do THIS to them for money SICKENS ME TO THE CORE!!!

1715338320558.jpeg

And on top of that--I still see my beautiful wifes pretty little belly button and silky skin (in my memory)...
and then she takes a shower and I have to see her with tears in my eyes of how they butchered her beauty with scalpels and 48 stiches to put her back together after stomach and throat cancer....
those kids will have to carry the SCARS on their body and their SOULS forever.........
1715574608005.jpeg

1715574636316.jpeg

That was really painful, 8 days in intensive, unfriendly nurses who did not want to give her any painkillers, brutal jabs with the thrombose shots daily, I had to get the head Doc to get him to warn her of her actions before I tore her a new AZZ....
Came home early just to get away from the bitch-nurse. And on top of that, we were in the last years of her mothers' bed-ridden timeframe and I was working to pay the bills and she was home alone with my MIL.

And on top of that--I still see my beautiful wifes pretty little belly button and silky skin (in my memory)...
and then she takes a shower and I have to see her with tears in my eyes of how they butchered her beauty with scalpels and 48 stiches to put her back together after stomach and throat cancer....
those kids will have to carry the SCARS on their body and their SOULS forever.........
View attachment 25160
View attachment 25161
My Wife had to have a double mastectomy 9 years ago. Them are some serious scars also. Just Blessed she is doing fine today!

Latest posts

Back