Tesla the new Apple?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friends, Mes Amis, Amigos and companions, Keep and eye out for articles about PCPs and Hormone mimicking chemicals released from waste plastics etc, then you will soon see that even buring them in landfill in Siberia does not protect us in the long term.

Friends, Mes Amis, Amigos and companions, Keep and eye out for articles about PCPs and Hormone mimicking chemicals released from waste plastics etc, then you will soon see that even buring them in landfill in Siberia does not protect us in the long term.

Though that is from BPA (Bisphenol A) Also used in most food cans as the lining and not just food base/water containers but also epoxy and resins including CDs and Blu-rays. That information been out a while now since around 2008, a lot of the plastics made today don't contain BPA but to many still do. Blame the russians, they created the chemical.

No way to go green and live the way we do....impossible......If you want to turn off all TV's, cell phones, cars, airplanes, factories, the military machine, oil rigs, power plants and quit mining all the materials needed to go green, then maybe you could go green.....turn everything back 200 years.....takes a lot of mining, diesel fuel, trucks and damage to the earth to make all those batteries and all the parts to make everything....going green is a sham.....feel good illusion.....bait and switch.....we will always need fossil fuel and natural resources unless it all gets blown up by nukes....at some point our bones will be discovered and the new beings will think of us as we think of the Dinosaurs.....I know of no one who would give up life as it is and go 100% green to save the earth.....there are people I will guess who would, but I never met any yet....how many people in the world actively do everything they can everyday to be as green as possible ? maybe .00000000001%.......rant over.....

Latest posts

Back