taking people

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gypsywlf

Reaction score
in Scandonavia they are knocking on doors and taking people from their homes , to "covid centers " if their phone says they came close to someone with covid . even if they test neg. they have to go "in case" , for an undetermined amount of time and no contact with famly or anyone ....how come in jail , you can still call home , but not if u might have covid ??

care to elaborate where you got this information???
as a health care pro I would know about these "covid centers"...living in Finland,having family and friends in Sweden, co-worker having family and friends in Norway...nothing,nada,zero...

this is your second post and I have a gut feeling it's nothing but a huge pile of shyt, yup just pure bull shyt!

Last edited:
if their phone says they came close to someone with covid

And how would their phone know that... Unless the idiots have location services turned on, or because they installed a covid app, and because they never turn their their phone off and carry it on them all the time, powered up.

These people are getting what they deserve IMO, Phone slaves, government bum lickers. There are thousands of people here in my state that are basically under house arrest for TWO WEEKS because of their phones lol lol. There is no law that says you have to have a phone on your person 24/7 by the way.

What surprises me is how many are so gullible about these kinds of bizarre and unlikely stories. I think conspiracy theories can be fun and make for interesting conversations about hypothetical situations but why do so many cling to improbable theories?

anybody that thinks forced vaccinations and "isolations" can't happen in the US >> don't know their way around the convenient censorship of modern day history - FDR just had to have a personal mistrust of the yellow skinned US CITIZENS to lock them away for 5 years ....

just try to use the "it was wartime" excuse when it's Covid Crazy Times

And how would their phone know that... Unless the idiots have location services turned on, or because they installed a covid app, and because they never turn their their phone off and carry it on them all the time, powered up.

These people are getting what they deserve IMO, Phone slaves, government bum lickers. There are thousands of people here in my state that are basically under house arrest for TWO WEEKS because of their phones lol lol. There is no law that says you have to have a phone on your person 24/7 by the way.
you truly belive that post was true? that we collect people here from their homes??😂😂😂😂

you truly belive that post was true? that we collect people here from their homes??😂😂😂😂

Nothing would surprize me in the EU, where basically you are ruled from Brussels, ;););)

But I don't give two sh*ts what happens up in finland, I was talking about Australia. It's happening here, not the dragging of people off to covid centers, Yet, they have to self-isolate at home and the rules are very strict.

This isn't WWII you know, it's a brave new world out there.

'I felt like I was in jail': Backpackers released from COVID quarantine as Brisbane's mass vaccine hub opens

Last edited:
There's nothing brave about it. Australia is a mess. There's more of you regular people than them. Do something about it. Heard on youtube a clip on the Australian news telling people not to even visit with someone you know that you see at the grocery store. Because, you know, covid.
Isolate and conquer.

in Scandonavia they are knocking on doors and taking people from their homes , to "covid centers " if their phone says they came close to someone with covid . even if they test neg. they have to go "in case" , for an undetermined amount of time and no contact with famly or anyone ....how come in jail , you can still call home , but not if u might have covid ??
Do you have proof or at least am article to back this up>

There was a commercial on tv here a while back about some girl saying if it’s on the internet it’s got to be true. It seems that people really want to believe in the
unbelievable. I seriously have doubts about the potential of humans….

There was a commercial on tv here a while back about some girl saying if it’s on the internet it’s got to be true. It seems that people really want to believe in the
unbelievable. I seriously have doubts about the potential of humans….

I agree, look at all the people that actually voted for Biden. The stupidity of many Americas makes many of us worry for the future of this once great nation.

I agree, look at all the people that actually voted for Biden. The stupidity of many Americas makes many of us worry for the future of this once great nation.
And I’m still amazed anyone with any intelligence would have voted for trump. Lol
seriously, I don’t care who you voted for, but is it really justification to be rude and insulting? There are different views in this country. That is one of the reasons why it’s so good

And I’m still amazed anyone with any intelligence would have voted for trump. Lol
seriously, I don’t care who you voted for, but is it really justification to be rude and insulting? There are different views in this country. That is one of the reasons why it’s so good

And Americans want those with your view six feet under or out of the country, take your pick.

THATS the problem with this country, lots of people actuall VOTED for that nutcase, i HOPE THEY SEE NOW HOW THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO OUR COUNTRYS DEMISE!!!!I really hope we are not too far down the drain now that a sensible person ( TRUMP) cant bail out the idiots!!!!

And Americans want those with your view six feet under or out of the country, take your pick.

He voted for who he voted for.
As inflation ticks up even higher and higher, the border crisis (to say the spread of COVID in the Southern states) continues, Afghanistan is a total mess, Biden continues his obvious mental decline, hostilities between vaxxed and unvaxxed approach shooting war status, send Brent S a tee-shirt with a big ol pic of Trump smiling and says,
"Miss me, yet?"
In the meantime, look forward to the mid-terms, the 2024 presidential election, or CW2.0.
Good times!

It will be a cold day in hell before I miss trump, but I will give you that I don’t like most of Biden’s plans either. I do encourage everyone to get out and participate to help support whichever candidate you believe in. That’s one of the things that makes this country great. We get to help make some choices by picking candidates. Now I just wish we would get a decent choice in the next elections.

Latest posts

Back