Survival,,,why we are here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I just stumbled across this,for those of you who would like to have a BUNKER but can't afford 100k to get one,,,,well buckaroo have I got the deal for you,,,,,,,,

http://www.ultradeertowers.com/ultra-bunker-kit/

Ultra Shelter D.I.Y. Bunker Kit

GEDC0216-300x225.jpg

GEDC1061-300x225.jpg

Build it Yourself and Save BIG!!!

Standard Size Kit
Kit Includes:

• 8ft wide x 36ft long Double Wall Fiberglass Tank $3,600.00
  • Monitoring Well $2,000.00
  • Steel Hatch $500.00
  • Fiberglass Entry Neck & Vent Neck $750.00
  • 2 – Double Bunks W/Storage $500.00
  • All Interior Materials Including Primer & Paint $1,550.00
Total Price: $8,900.00

Texas Size Kit
Kit Includes:

• 10ft wide x 36ft long Double Wall Fiberglass Tank $7,600.00
  • Steel Hatch $500.00
Total Price: $12,900.00

All D.I.Y. Kits include:

• Installation Instruction Manual
  • Individual Customer Support
  • Construction Coaching
  • On Site Coordinator (Extra Cost)

I just stumbled across this,for those of you who would like to have a BUNKER but can't afford 100k to get one,,,,well buckaroo have I got the deal for you,,,,,,,,

http://www.ultradeertowers.com/ultra-bunker-kit/

Ultra Shelter D.I.Y. Bunker Kit

GEDC0216-300x225.jpg

GEDC1061-300x225.jpg

Build it Yourself and Save BIG!!!

Standard Size Kit
Kit Includes:

• 8ft wide x 36ft long Double Wall Fiberglass Tank $3,600.00
  • Steel Hatch $500.00
Total Price: $8,900.00

Texas Size Kit
Kit Includes:

• 10ft wide x 36ft long Double Wall Fiberglass Tank $7,600.00
  • Steel Hatch $500.00
Total Price: $12,900.00

All D.I.Y. Kits include:

• Installation Instruction Manual
  • Individual Customer Support
  • Construction Coaching
  • On Site Coordinator (Extra Cost)

I do have to admit I’d have thought it’d cost a lot more. I haven’t looked at the link but I will...

You can actually do a lot in a space that size to make it very functional and liveable. Just think about RV living and most of those are under 36'. Nice thing is you can customize to fit your personal needs. I thought it would have cost more too. It doesn't look like its buried too deep either. Assuming since septic tanks are made out of fiberglass, this would hold up being buried?

no offense but it's essentially a coffin. I would need much more living space

you will need a
Safe Cell NBC Air Filter 60 CFM is all you will need
these folks have them

https://www.americansaferoom.com/nbc-air-filter/

Includes:
One 60 CFM Safe Cell
Wall mount kit
Intake hose
AC to DC power supply
Battery power cord
Two blast valves
One overpressure valve
One automatic blower
One bellows or hand crank

ASR-100-12V-NBC-COMP
Manual battery backup

Manual (PDF)
Product page
Complete system
$2,995 (with bellows)
$3,495 (with crank)
$100 flat rate shipping to 48
$500 flat rate to HI and AK

Includes:
One 60 CFM Safe Cell
Wall mount kit
Intake hose
AC and DC power cords
Two blast valves
One overpressure valve
One automatic blower
A bellows or hand crank

ASR-100-AV-NBC-COMP
Automatic battery backup

Manual (PDF)
Product page
Complete system
$4,125 (with bellows)
$4,490 (with crank)
$100 flat rate shipping to 48

You can actually do a lot in a space that size to make it very functional and liveable. Just think about RV living and most of those are under 36'. Nice thing is you can customize to fit your personal needs. I thought it would have cost more too. It doesn't look like its buried too deep either. Assuming since septic tanks are made out of fiberglass, this would hold up being buried?

Being round would help with it being buried. I’m liking this.

Now I’ve seen gg’s air filter post. In the south, the sun would eat fiberglass, so burying it would be best.

I would cover it with about 3 ft of soil

I have looked at all different shelters/bunkers on Youtube and from handyman specials to the ultra max and I see so many flaws for what the average person may have, the entrance for most would be easy for someone to make it your tomb, easily blocked...human waste would be a big issue if you had to stay in one more than a few days, you would need a holding tank and a way to seal off the smell....a sizable water tank would also have to buried and plumbed. I would want a second entrance/exit, possible 24-36 inch pipe ran into a wooded area or into a building, something that could be hidden well. Some type of a multiple wired 12v camera system so you could have a clue of what the heck is going on outside. A hand pump hydraulic jack and ram may be a good idea to force open a blocked entrance. A separate smaller bunker for all the stuff you may need for when you come out, naturally with a buried concealed entrance, something you could store gas, generator, tools, guns, ammo and all the stuff your living bunker would not need or have room for.....or maybe several caches in the area. I don't see me ever affording a livable bunker, but it's still something to think about...

I have looked at all different shelters/bunkers on Youtube and from handyman specials to the ultra max and I see so many flaws for what the average person may have, the entrance for most would be easy for someone to make it your tomb, easily blocked...human waste would be a big issue if you had to stay in one more than a few days, you would need a holding tank and a way to seal off the smell....a sizable water tank would also have to buried and plumbed. I would want a second entrance/exit, possible 24-36 inch pipe ran into a wooded area or into a building, something that could be hidden well. Some type of a multiple wired 12v camera system so you could have a clue of what the heck is going on outside. A hand pump hydraulic jack and ram may be a good idea to force open a blocked entrance. A separate smaller bunker for all the stuff you may need for when you come out, naturally with a buried concealed entrance, something you could store gas, generator, tools, guns, ammo and all the stuff your living bunker would not need or have room for.....or maybe several caches in the area. I don't see me ever affording a livable bunker, but it's still something to think about...

I would never put one in an open area,after installation I would plant small shrubs something on the order of blackberries with a small path to the entrance

Me too. I’m just thinking that here storm shelters are as common as fleas on a dogs butt, so it wouldn’t be so obvious if somebody tripped over it.

Making me think, at the very least. Worst case it could be a tornado shelter.

Is the main point safety from various sorts of explosions and fallout from them?

I enjoyed their video of the Ultra Deer Tower. . . I mean dang it makes me want one! I hope they will eventually do a video on the Ultra Shelter to show people just how much space and storage tiny living can really be. If you've never done it before you probably don't realize.

Is the main point safety from various sorts of explosions and fallout from them?
skeet most of us will not be in a blast zone,I don't think I would trust this for a blast zone,,,fallout is our main concern ,this is large enough to live in for a couple weeks without losing your mind

after seeing your comment here why not put a couple inches of concrete on the top of it

We’re thinking alike.

They started putting fiberglass storm shelters in here years ago. At first, they were putting concrete below them, then putting the shelters in the wet concrete. That worked except where the water table was high, so some of them floated out of the ground.

Now they’re doing the same plus pouring on top and the sides. That fixed it.

Where I have in mind, it probably wouldn’t be a problem, but I still think it wouldn’t be a bad idea....

We’re thinking alike.

They started putting fiberglass storm shelters in here years ago. At first, they were putting concrete below them, then putting the shelters in the wet concrete. That worked except where the water table was high, so some of them floated out of the ground.

Now they’re doing the same plus pouring on top and the sides. That fixed it.

Where I have in mind, it probably wouldn’t be a problem, but I still think it wouldn’t be a bad idea....
I would like to know just how strong these tanks are,,can you drive a car over them once buried or will you have to keep anything heavy away from them,,,I am going to have to call these people

Latest posts

Back