South Africa: it's starting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gazrok, I've got a box with a snake in it, I want you to stick you hand in there & pet it. Oh, what type of snake? No worries, there's a 95% chance that it's a non-venomous type. And maybe 1/2 of the venomous ones won't bite. So very little chance of you dying. Come on, G, stick your hand in there. No???

Same for muslims. Which ones are violent now? Which ones will turn violent tomorrow? They are the religion of war. They have been so for 1300 years, and it's not getting better.

Regarding SA & Zimbabwe, I have no issue with both countries starving. Let 75% of their population starve, then we can move the white farmers back in to rebuild the nation. I want zero 'humanitarian food' to show up before then. The only other major group there are the diamond mines, but those are like the mafia, no chance of the wackos stopping that. Anyone notice that the blacks didn't challenge the white diamond mine operators! That war would not go well for the blacks...

Gazrok, I've got a box with a snake in it, I want you to stick you hand in there & pet it. Oh, what type of snake? No worries, there's a 95% chance that it's a non-venomous type. And maybe 1/2 of the venomous ones won't bite. So very little chance of you dying. Come on, G, stick your hand in there. No???

Same for muslims. Which ones are violent now?

One could really apply that to nearly any group. No race/religion/nationality/culture, etc. is "whacko free".

Latest posts

Back