Show me your blades

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad idea if you ask me.
You think its a pos now, just wait till that weild breaks when you need it most.
Full tang knives work best because their all one piece of metal.
My advice would be (i think the screw part and blade are one piece) to heat up the bolt and flatten it to a tang, be it full or short tang, if that doesnt work, still flaten the bolt, and add melted steel to the flattened bolt and shape it to a handle.
Or,, lmao, just do like i do and have it as a shit blade that you dont mind f-en up, and go buy a good bowie for the other shit.
Imho, it does have a good weight to it, and because of that i find its a good practice throwing knife.
Dude that blade to bolt is junk, you heat that up and beat on it, it is over !

What kind of weld are you talking about?
Anything is better that how it sits now. I'll talk to the guys at the welding shop. They weld road working machines, I know they would know. They have done work for me before.
I think you are on to something there.

Sorry didn't realise my old post went up , battery died as I hit enter lol

Are we talkin self defence or for performing tasks? Because I have a few not so good knifes , folding ones, butterfly knifes, etc but my self defence weapon is a hatchet , much more intimidating ad makes me feel safer than having a knife
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354807334.162658.jpg

I don't wanna be able to punch a little hole in someone and hope it hits some organs I wanna be able to chop someone's head off just to be sure

Plus not many foes round here will have guns so I'm happy with Hand to hand got a helmet got body armour not many people will be able to go toe to toe with me post shtf lol

Hope you are talkin h2h combat and not just for cuttin string cos I'd seem a bit wild goin off on in about beheading people when u guys are on about doin a bit of whittling

Nice mate, like I've said before there's guns for me but I'm not relying on it because if I have to walk to my buddys farm it's a good 30 miles or so and they're wouldn't be much chance of avoiding a certain town that I know will be dangerous, once I get to that locker though il be cool , until then it's mx helmet, cover combat armour and a hatchet things are realy spread out round here it's 5 miles to the bunkers 5 miles to zandamans place, and 30 miles to johns all in opposite directions, I dread to think what it's gonna be like if both my vehicles get 性交ed up somehow

Hopefully the idea will be for us to meet at the bunkers John is furthest but he's the one with the guns ammo and a good few land rovers and trucks , he has a big Russian troop transport too think its called a simca marmon or something like that

Hopefully the idea will be for us to meet at the bunkers John is furthest but he's the one with the guns ammo and a good few land rovers and trucks , he has a big Russian troop transport too think its called a simca marmon or something like that
damn you guys have some shit !! I want a unimog, does your buddy's look like this ?
simca_marmon.jpg

Not sure about Ali mate but the guy who joined here called zandaman is a stainless steel welder/fabricator/pipe fitter , self employed, he does all the pipes in the dairy factories and I'm SURE but il ask him again ,that he always uses tig

Latest posts

Back