Secret life of a Leftist prepper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Lady! (if that is the right word LOL)
Preppers don't go out looking for trouble, mindlessly destroying other people's property, and taunting police, dimwit.
While MAGA-hat wearers believe strongly that leftists and liberals are weak and ineffective in a survival scenario,
And so you write an article to prove our point!

iu

Anarchists are not preppers(despite what I said earlier) sure they might "scavenge" some stuff and that one might have a few first aid items, but get into a confrontation with police and your always going to come off worst.
like someone else said, preppers don't go looking for trouble, if trouble comes we deal with it but we don't go looking for it, I know I don't.

She was really good at painting a picture to make us right wing gun toting doomsday preppers look crazy. But then the more she described herself and if you really think about the unity that could be obtained they sound completely nuts. As I was reading I was thinking wow, maybe prepping will lead this far left nut a bit more right as she realizes the need for guns for self defense. While there was some mention of gun...nope, I don't think there is hope for her lol. Take a look at that slingshot eh!

When the "big one" finally does happen, an army of left wing libtards resembling a gang like antifa will be bugging out of the city led by this lady with her purple slingshot going to farms for free hand outs! OOOOO....Beware!
No really though, though they are against guns as far left they buy them themselves. Never underestimate a potential threat. Also note that these types are more prone to unity than we are. Not saying that we can't get along, we are less apt to form a group of substantial enough size to fight off a large force like you see in some EMP novels. Lack of unity is the Rights biggest weekness.

Yeah I know and that is generally what we all believe including myself. But people do survive and there is a possibility. We as preppers can not get to rigid in what we conclude. Many people force themselves to believe things that make them feel safer and we as preppers have to at least admit to possibilities.

When the "big one" finally does happen, an army of left wing libtards resembling a gang like antifa will be bugging out of the city led by this lady with her purple slingshot going to farms for free hand outs! OOOOO....Beware!
No really though, though they are against guns as far left they buy them themselves. Never underestimate a potential threat. Also note that these types are more prone to unity than we are. Not saying that we can't get along, we are less apt to form a group of substantial enough size to fight off a large force like you see in some EMP novels. Lack of unity is the Rights biggest weekness.

This reminds of a video I saw a month ago. Envirowackos parked a van blocking an interception in DC. One of them was laying on top of it. Police told the tow driver to hitch up & go. He back up, hiked up the rear axle, and started rolling. The lefties went nuts. "You can't do that!" "That's not safe!" "There's a person on there!" And yet, the tow driver just went merrily down the road.

Same thing here. Leftie Antifa gangs will head up with banners & pipes. They'll be wiped out at the second house they come to. They'd be yelling how unfair it is as they bleed out.

It won't be an issue of unity. If one person is fighting with another person, and they see a pack of zombies (Antifa) coming, they'll end their quarrel and take out the zombies. With other people, at least there is some sense of intelligent negotiations. With Antifa, just put them out of our misery and move on.

If SHTF, something like an EMP happens, there are a number of people who know me who will try to join our group. Freeloading liberals. I know them, I didn't say we're friends. They'll be turned away at the gate or eat lead, not my problem. I'm fine turning them into dog food. They bring no skills and no stores, I won't be running a charity in those times.

Even sniveling liberal sheeple can turn into snarling feral dog packs. I never discount anybodies potential for violence. Fanatics of any kind are dangerous, even green peace fanatics. In times of disaster, they can and will convince themselves they are more important than your or your family, simply because they represent a just cause and a better future for the world.

UP, that is true. But they are not prepared or trained for anything. As reference, have you seen the video of two teenagers trying to use a rotary phone? Maybe a year ago, a liberal trying to use a weapon would be the same thing. They don't know how to load a magazine. They don't know about the safety. They don't know the difference between a 223 & a 9mm.

Here's a comparison. I'll take 5 guys from this board with the weapons they have within 30 ft of where they are right now against 50 Antifa guys with their weapons within 30 ft of them any day of the week. I'd think that any one of us 5 guys has fired more rounds than all 50 of the Antifa thugs.

UP, that is true. But they are not prepared or trained for anything. As reference, have you seen the video of two teenagers trying to use a rotary phone? Maybe a year ago, a liberal trying to use a weapon would be the same thing. They don't know how to load a magazine. They don't know about the safety. They don't know the difference between a 223 & a 9mm.

Here's a comparison. I'll take 5 guys from this board with the weapons they have within 30 ft of where they are right now against 50 Antifa guys with their weapons within 30 ft of them any day of the week. I'd think that any one of us 5 guys has fired more rounds than all 50 of the Antifa thugs.

Tex, All of what you say is true in a stand up confrontation. Alone on the street and a pack of feral sheeple decide to attack you, now they are dangerous. They may not know squat about firearms or tactics but a hammer can kill too. They are already cowards, so they will not be offering to meet in open combat. They will sneak around and look for what ever advantage they think they can use. Never underestimate any opponent, even the worst boxer can get in a lucky shot. Most of the dogs in feral dog packs started out as domestic pets. By them selves those dogs would starve but as a pack, they become dangerous.

I would just terrify the lefty antifas by throwing a bar of soap at them.

TF- LMAO!!! That is hilarious! And I do totally agree. Was just saying all in all never underestimate an enemy. In this case most will agree that there is a huge potential for masses to flee the cities into the countryside looking to scavenge or loot for food. While they may heavily lack in skills and supplies at the beginning, those that survive will learn. 1/50 odds is going to be pretty steep to overcome even if we are skilled and have all the best gear and such.

Latest posts

Back