SCOTUS hearing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only flashes of what happened over the next few days.

Which is exactly why we can't believe a witness as to who was there, etc., THIRTY SIX years ago. Especially when previously, she never named or identified Kavanaugh. THAT detail was all Feinstein.

Alaska will have a new Senator . Coward.

Unfortunately, she's not up for reelection until 2022. Though it would be interesting to see the voters call for her resignation. I'm sure Trump and the GOP are going to give her a whole lot of grief for this. (as well they should, unless her constituents really want this, and she was accurately carrying out their wishes). Though I doubt it. (since Alaska has only gone blue ONCE since it existed as a state!)

Grassley demands correspondence between Ford legal team and Dem senators

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gr...ence-between-ford-legal-team-and-dem-senators

He really gives her the business....

“The U.S. Senate doesn’t control the FBI. If you have an objection to how the FBI conducts its investigation, take it up with Director Wray. But don’t raise that objection as a reason not to respond to this Committee’s demand for relevant evidence,”

Grassley wrote. “Even if the FBI never interviews Dr. Ford, or interviews her ten times, this Committee has a constitutional obligation to investigate Dr. Ford’s allegations, and that’s what we’ve been doing since we became aware of her allegations.”

I can't wait to see polls done after Saturday's vote, in key Senate races. Even though I think any polls are going to be very wrong in even the best of cases here....I do think they will show numbers that will have the Dems running a bit more scared into November....

Not much she can do. If she runs, it wouldn't be until 2022. Reading that article though....man, she's shady! (the Senator). Getting in via a write-in after losing the primary? Previously appointed by Daddy? Man, she's going to regret stepping into THAT spotlight....

Keyser told the investigators that she was -- as the Journal notes -- urged to clarify her statement by Monica McLean, a former FBI agent and friend of Ford’s, the paper reported, citing people familiar with the matter.

McLean’s lawyer denied his client tried to influence Keyser to change her account, calling it “absolutely false.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fr...-pressure-to-revisit-statement-on-allegations

Followup;

WSJ Reports Witness Was Pressured By Ford's 'Allies' To Change Testimony; Internet Explodes
https://www.dailywire.com/news/36772/wsj-reports-witness-was-pressured-fords-allies-james-barrett

Collins is announcing now.
(and it definitely looks to be going to Kav).

And so far, it's a fantastic speech.

Holy crap! She's starting to call out the Dems on how they handled Ford.

EDIT: Yep, she's confirming.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back