SCOTUS hearing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still naive, democrats will always call fowl, they are never satisfied unless they get everything they want. Everything they say is a lie and distorted and has proven so. Naive people have short memories and soon forget about every time the democrats are proven wrong. They simply move on to the next new lie. Its really getting serious that so many people in our country can not think past someones last tweet or faceebook post.
Sorry, but both sides skew their facts to try to win. I can’t honestly say how I feel about his actions, or inactions, which is why I think a real investigation is worthwhile. I’m not willing to believe either one of them blindly. If he is telling the truth then why worry about a month of looking into it? If she is proven to be lying then their investigation should help prosecute her. Either way, it would eliminate the ability of the loosing side to cry and complain.

Sorry, but both sides skew their facts to try to win. I can’t honestly say how I feel about his actions, or inactions, which is why I think a real investigation is worthwhile. I’m not willing to believe either one of them blindly. If he is telling the truth then why worry about a month of looking into it? If she is proven to be lying then their investigation should help prosecute her. Either way, it would eliminate the ability of the loosing side to cry and complain.
Yes and one side does so to the extreme (democrats) they dont even use facts. and the other does it very seldom and when they do the majority of republicans dont support there claims.

How about this idea, We hold off the confirmation and if no PROOF is found, then all Senators supporting Ford are required to quit. I would vote for that deal. Anything else is just blowing smoke in hopes for a midterm change in the majority. Put their money (jobs) where their mouths are.

It's funny how you miss things when you don't want to see them. She said "all together". Not in the last 5 days, but "all together".

I think they could interview 5000 people or 5 million and not learn one more bit of info. We know everything we need to know. 1) she's a nutjob. 2) she can't remember any details. 3) BK didn't do it. I suppose there are other important things that need to be investigated. Did Diane Feinstein leak info illegally? What perjury charges should the nutjob face? Who's going to get penalized to pay the bill for all this wasted time? Who loses their job? And who goes to prison? I think those are fine things to investigate further.

So planned parenthood has threatened to target any Senators that vote for Kavanaugh .
Yeah some left-wing nut job is threatening rape to I believe Collin's intern if she votes "yes". She has also received thousands of hangers, which I did find funny that she donated 300 to a special needs for women and children.

It's funny how you miss things when you don't want to see them. She said "all together". Not in the last 5 days, but "all together".

I think they could interview 5000 people or 5 million and not learn one more bit of info. We know everything we need to know. 1) she's a nutjob. 2) she can't remember any details. 3) BK didn't do it. I suppose there are other important things that need to be investigated. Did Diane Feinstein leak info illegally? What perjury charges should the nutjob face? Who's going to get penalized to pay the bill for all this wasted time? Who loses their job? And who goes to prison? I think those are fine things to investigate further.
And those are all things that can be investigated after BK gets confirmed.

Yeah some left-wing nut job is threatening rape to I believe Collin's intern if she votes "yes". She has also received thousands of hangers, which I did find funny that she donated 300 to a special needs for women and children.

I read that Planned parenthood is spending $30m on the mid-terms. Why are we subsidizing them with our tax dollars. I vote hell no. Stop funding PP

The misconduct accusations to keep Kavanaugh off the SCOTUS have been such a scam I have to admit the past couple days Iv watched the Walking Dead marathon and not turned the News on . I think He will be confirmed , He's been a Federal Judge with a respected record for years .

Psalm, I have said it before, but to me, The Walking Dead is a great prepper show. Especially if there comes a time when all communications and power sources are knocked off line. Which is my fear. Planning for life without electricity. I'm watching marathon too. Now back to SCOTUS talk.

The media is complaining the White House tied the hands of the fbi and only 9 people were interviewed. Why in the hell didn’t they let them do a real impartial investigation and just put this to bed. I’m still not convinced that he is innocent or she is lying. I would however go with the recommendation of a thourough FBI investigation.
They could interview anyone that they wanted. The WH doesn't limit investigations, if they didn't think they had enough time they could have assigned more agents. Interviews do not have to be done in person either. It is just going over the same old grounds. There is no real evidence, only high school memories. California won't charge minors as adults now, but they sure demand that when you are 17 your actions should be that of an adult. You can't have it both ways.

Feinstein was the Operative but it was the leftist system put together a person that lived in the right place and could tell a story about something that happened at a party . And had some experience with psychology and lie detectors test .
Not only that but at the beginning it was supposed to be an anonymous accusation. That should never be allowed, ever. AND let's set some kind of time limit of this type of reporting too.

Investigate what exactly Brent? A party that happened "sometime" in 82, "somewhere", while "some people" were present?

I think even Columbo would have a hard time here.

I’m still not convinced that he is innocent or she is lying.

He's innocent by DEFAULT until proven guilty. Kind of the bedrock of our justice system.

She's already been caught in many lies. Her key witness has no recollection of the party, or knowing Kav, etc. even though Ford says she was in the room. Her claims of fear of flying were totally refuted by her ex recalling flights over the island in a small prop plane. She also lied about never coaching folks on a polygraph.

He's already been the subject of SIX OTHER VETTINGS!!! So, you want a SEVENTH, just for the Dems' sh*ts and giggles?

No, this has gone way too far enough.

At this point, I almost pray he doesn't get confirmed. The outrage of that would surely drive more red to the polls. Then, the next appointment will be a slam dunk. Plus, we'll crush the MSM fantasy of a blue wave in Nov.

Confirm or not, it's a win for red.

Latest posts

Back