Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Russian civilian population does not have the amount of pistols, rifles and fully automatic weapons like the Americans, but they do have and will use every shovel, axe and knife they can get their hands on. Let the Russians alone and have a drink with them. Even if you think you can't be best friends with them...you sure do not want them as your worst enemy...

That’s the second biggest statue I’ve ever seen.

shocked_get_smart.gif

If Grandpa Jo thinks that war against Russia is something easy, he is wrong, if Grandpa Jo wants a war with Russia actively, he will lose.
Europe will lose first, and Grandpa Jo will lose afterwards.
Jo is insane if he wants a war with Russia, of course nothing can happen to him, but Jo will be complicit in the deaths of thousands of civilians and thousands of his own countrymen who will die in such a war.
Russia is not Iraq, and the Russian population does not want war, but if there is war, the population there will be 100% behind the government and I do not want to be a foreigner inside Russia.

It may well come to war, too many lunatics want war with Russia not only Grandpa Jo, it will be suicide for everyone to declare war on Russia and set foot across the Russian border with warlike intent. If that happens, the world will look different, and all the borders in the world will simply cease to exist.

Grandpa Jo will only strive for a war, he has nothing more to lose and he is sick in the head, but all others from his people will lose as good as everything if it comes to this war, Russia weapons are active, the new ones are very fast, they are in the air probably reach 80% of their target.
A de-escalation of this current situation would be really important for all, unfortunately no one wants that.
Actually, at the moment the war is provoked by the bunker pedophile Putin-Khuylo ... The rest of the world community cannot figure out how to calm this inadequate psychopath.
The Germans were the last to try, they failed at the site, you are guaranteed to find enough bones and old military material from them still there today.
Germany carried out an attack on the USSR, that is, 15 republics, while the question is about Russia, today it is 1 republic out of 15 at that time. Thus, it is not logical to compare the forces of the USSR and Russia.
Well, the Soviet army of that time was very weakened by Stalin
Why did not he give a table of the correlation of forces between the "weakened" Red Army and the Wehrmacht ???
Okay, let's fix it ... Taking data from a history textbook for Russian schoolchildren ..
1639816917147.png

The most interesting thing is that the tables indicate the total number of forces, without taking into account the nuance that at the time of the preemptive strike on the USSR, a significant part of the Wehrmacht forces were involved on the western front.
1639817079062.png
1639817013440.png

The ratio in tanks and aircraft is especially impressive ... Really weakened ...
but today the Russian army is anything but weakened.
The strength of the modern Russian army is fully reflected in the picture of the modern great Russian artist.
1639817651436.png

a modern enemy would never advance so far into the Russian interior.
I don’t remember anyone was going to do this ... So far, only Russia violated the norms of international law ...

Am I mistaken or has Russia been invaded countless times, but it’s never been conquered.
If you look at this issue since 1721, which is considered the year of the founding of the Russian empire and compare the processes taking place in Russia with the processes taking place in Europe, then we can say that not one of the European states was never conquered, since border changes occurred as a result of the conclusion of allied treaties and dynastic marriages.

The Mongols conquered the Eurasian Steppe, which stretched from Hungary in the West to Manchuria in the East. Their culture and tactics were well adapted to the steppe, but not to other regions. When they expanded outside of the steppe, they became something different. Batu Khan's Muslim Golden Horde in the West, Kublai Khan's Buddhist empire in China. Etc.

The Germans were the last to try, they failed at the site, you are guaranteed to find enough bones and old military material from them still there today.

Well, the Soviet army of that time was very weakened by Stalin, but today the Russian army is anything but weakened, a modern enemy would never advance so far into the Russian interior.
Today, a large monument commemorates the history, and believe me, in Russia people still know what happened back then, and they will stand up again against anyone who wants to take the land.An opponent will not only have the Russian army against him, but the whole Russian people as well.

Kind of like here. There was a reason the Japanese never went any further east than Hawaii.

That’s the second biggest statue I’ve ever seen.
Captain Panfilov lost most of his men about 20 kilometers from Moscow, and was told that there were no replacements for his losses, only 28 were left when the second attack came, they defended their post to the last 6 men who never left their post, the german attackers, outnumbering the russians overwhelmingly, with tanks and air support, decided it was not going to succeed and retreated in the face of only these last six soldiers...the statue commemorates the place where Moscow was protected by Captain Panfilovs last 6 men, as they came out of their trenches and watched the germans retreat.

Captain Panfilov lost most of his men about 20 kilometers from Moscow, and was told that there were no replacements for his losses, only 28 were left when the second attack came, they defended their post to the last 6 men who never left their post, the german attackers, outnumbering the russians overwhelmingly, with tanks and air support, decided it was not going to succeed and retreated in the face of only these last six soldiers...the statue commemorates the place where Moscow was protected by Captain Panfilovs last 6 men, as they came out of their trenches and watched the germans retreat.
I don’t want to disappoint you, but this story has nothing to do with reality...
After the war, this episode was taken up by the military prosecutor's office. The details have surfaced truly fantastic:
The 1075th Infantry Regiment was driven out of its line in that battle. For this, the commander and commissar of the regiment were removed from their posts. If the 4th company of the 2nd battalion fell completely, but did not let the enemy through, if dozens of German tanks were burning in front of the trenches of the 2nd battalion, then the battalion commander, Major Reshetnikov, was obliged to report this. But for some reason he did not report. Apparently, I did not notice the burning German tanks. The commander of the 1075th Infantry Regiment, Colonel I.V. Koprov, nor the commander of the 316th rifle division, Major General I.V. Panfilov, nor the commander of the 16th Army, Lieutenant General K.K. Rokossovsky. Interestingly enough, the Germans did not know anything about this battle either.
So the question arose: if none of the front-line commanders reported on the feat, how did they find out about it in Moscow?
The central military newspaper Krasnaya Zvezda was the first to report on the feat. A.Yu. Krivitsky, literary secretary of "Krasnaya Zvezda", described the heroic battle as an eyewitness. But was he an eyewitness? The military prosecutor's office politely asked him the question: was he on November 16, 1941 in the Dubosekovo junction area? It turned out that the aforementioned comrade was not in the battle area. If he had, he would not have come out of this hell alive. During interrogation, he admitted that in November 1941 he did not leave Moscow. He learned about the feat from the words of the correspondent V. Koroteev, who was in the army. True, Koroteev did not dare to move in the direction of the forward edge further than the headquarters of the 16th Army. It was there, in the backyard of the headquarters, that the gallant war correspondent picked up a rumor about a perfect feat and, like a magpie on his tail, brought the news to his native editorial office.

I don’t want to disappoint you, but this story has nothing to do with reality...
After the war, this episode was taken up by the military prosecutor's office. The details have surfaced truly fantastic:
Thanx Anaconda, now we see again how the history can be completely changed and re-arranged to suit the "comrades" needs and wishes for a few more heros for the good of the fatherland...
America is in the same process to change the course of history, re-name the people who did what and generally turn into a -woke- bullshit land with no real connection to its own true heritage.
ABSOLUTELY NO MODERN NATION IS CLEAN.
All european nations tried to colonise the world from the 1300's on.
All european nations have blood on their hands for slaves, gold and silver.
All european nations have created havoc with their religious ferver to missionarise the whole world with their barbarian tactics and killed anyone who DID NOT LOVE THEIR GOD as it was presented to them IN ALL LOVE...
The catholic church and especially the jesuits were forbidden to enter the USA until after the Civil War and Lincoln was dead, so bad was their reputation in europe from killing all heretics and "other" believers...
Live free and keep fighting for that what you believe is right, Anaconda. GP

I believe that the Russians are planning to invade Europe. With nuclear bombs... Putin is gambling high... America will probably back down and let them take Europe... They already said that they will reduce us to nuclear ash... They will leave America alone, but take Europe... Europe isen't ready... Why? Why don't they build an army that can match the Russians? Stupid...

I believe that the Russians are planning to invade Europe. With nuclear bombs... Putin is gambling high... America will probably back down and let them take Europe... They already said that they will reduce us to nuclear ash... They will leave America alone, but take Europe... Europe isen't ready... Why? Why don't they build an army that can match the Russians? Stupid...
I thought the Europeans wanted communism anyway. If they want to do communism right, they cannot have any say in how it’s done to them.

If EU politicians continue to provoke and sanction Putin in this way, I am sure it will come to this one day.
I always say live and let live, if you can reasonably discuss with each other Russia will never invade Europe, but it can not be that one has interest in Russian gas like Germany and at the same time Russia sanctions.
Germany turns off all its nuclear power plants and coal-fired power plants, already has too little electricity and so makes itself even more dependent on Russian gas, really cool thing......

Putin will have no interest to come here and then to take over a divided European population, that would make him too much trouble, but he will now probably deliver an answer when you always piss on his leg, the EU policy is for the most part more mendacious than he.

If EU politicians continue to provoke and sanction Putin in this way, I am sure it will come to this one day.
I always say live and let live, if you can reasonably discuss with each other Russia will never invade Europe, but it can not be that one has interest in Russian gas like Germany and at the same time Russia sanctions.
Germany turns off all its nuclear power plants and coal-fired power plants, already has too little electricity and so makes itself even more dependent on Russian gas, really cool thing......

Putin will have no interest to come here and then to take over a divided European population, that would make him too much trouble, but he will now probably deliver an answer when you always piss on his leg, the EU policy is for the most part more mendacious than he.
You Sound like a Russian cyper spy…

The US has already been involved in European conflicts twice in the 20th Century. We need to stay out of this next one.
That’s probably what’s going to happen. Europe should have build an army that can match The Russian army… They are Way behind… Never rely on help from others… I don’t see American sending much our way… Where are they? Unfortunately it’s probably too late to upgrade for Europe…

Latest posts

Back