Québec: euthanasia without consent

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really do not understand some people. I hear from a person, "I am against eating meat" then the same idiot says, " I think abortion is ok" ...WTF? KILLING IS KILLING!! Someone says, "I don't hate racists". WTF? Hating is HATING... Someone says, " it's not fair that the others have more money than me", HELLO: if everybody had millions of dollars...who would pick up the trash, work at Walmarts, cook at the restaurant, drive trucks and teach our children?? Someone says, "I think the death penalty is wrong", and then the same brain dead says "I think abortion is ok"...OMG: killing babies? YES, but killing a serial murderer? God help us!! Either you are against all types of killing or not. you can't be such a middle of the road twit. Decide to live and let live. Decide to die and be ready to die. Decide on something and stick with it. Go for the truth and be ready to fight for it. Even if you have to pay, it is worth fighting for, or else just stop talking and let the rest of the world lead the way...Live free. GP

There's a lot of people that I'd like to volunteer for this euthanasia thing. All of the Democrats that are trying to impeach our president would be first in line. Next would be the brain dead idiots that elected them.

I didn't think demorats were human much less a person with a heart, guess that's what I get for thinking ;)

that's why we have here in Fin a "living will", where you state what you want and not be done,this is done when you still are in the state of sound mind, I'm in the process of doing it myself too,sure I don't wanna die,but I'm not afraid of it,seen already too much of it,will see more
Here in the US we have living wills too, advance directives, etc that allow you to make those decisions. You can say "don't ever put me on life support" and they won't do it. With hospice services for terminally ill, people can choose comfort measures with pain management, and they don't use "life prolonging" or "curative" treatments, but someone can live the rest of their natural life in relative peace and comfort (usually high on morphine). But most states don't allow any assisted suicide measures that will actually cause someone's death.

I couple years ago my 86yo Mother broke her hip and had to have surgery. When the doctors asked about extended treatment in case she there were issues, she was very clear. She told them "I want to live. Do everything it takes go make it happen". There were no "gray" area in her directives.

At that point, it had been over 30 years since she had last seen a doctor. The strongest medication she had ever taken was Aspirin.

I really like her current doctors. They do not believe in a lot of medications. Only when necessary. She is now approaching 90 and her medication consists of a low dose Tylenol. Her mother lived well pass 100. I suspect she will do the same.

Latest posts

Back