Helpful Info. ======> primitive technology...WOW

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People built things themselves for centuries. It’s only recently that society became so wimpy! I bought a sawmill, cut the trees on the property here and built this entire house by myself with lumber we cut and dried. (Actually my teenage son was my mostly unwilling indentured servant on the other end of anything heavy or awkward). We even put in the septic system. (Had to go take a test and pay for the license to do one damned job for myself). I even made the cabinets and most of the furniture for it. The point is, I’m no smarter than anyone else (maybe a few), but if you have the will to do something it can be done. Nothing good in life comes without some hard work for it.

People built things themselves for centuries. It’s only recently that society became so wimpy! I bought a sawmill, cut the trees on the property here and built this entire house by myself with lumber we cut and dried. (Actually my teenage son was my mostly unwilling indentured servant on the other end of anything heavy or awkward). We even put in the septic system. (Had to go take a test and pay for the license to do one damned job for myself). I even made the cabinets and most of the furniture for it. The point is, I’m no smarter than anyone else (maybe a few), but if you have the will to do something it can be done. Nothing good in life comes without some hard work for it.

Hard work is one thing but not everyone is naturally crafty.

Latest posts

Back