Off topic. But, what type of brace is HRC wearing these days?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pictures make me think that my original diagnosis of Parkinson's is real.

Totally agree. (and have since during the election). Classic signs of it. (and advanced, at that). Why the heck she even WANTED to be President, is a mystery to me, if this is truly the case.

It's not body armor. There are certain brands and types of armor worn by VIPs, and has been the case for years. This is not it, and far too bulky. I'm fairly certain most Presidents and top politicians go with Miguel Caballero.

In fact, here's a story about Obama's suit.
https://gizmodo.com/5136183/barack-obamas-bulletproof-inaugural-suit

So yeah, VIP's don't wear bulky bulletproof vests folks.

Last edited:
"Are you sure that's Hillary?" Thanks for the laugh. That's about the stupidest question I've heard in a month, maybe this year.

To be fair, she's not above using doubles. Like that one right after the 911 fall. Fooled most folks though, despite being about 10 years younger and about 15 lbs lighter. As a portrait artist though, I certainly can zero in on facial differences and details. And I counted at least 17 points of major difference between the "double" that came out, and pics of Hillary before the fall that day.

And for any who think this is just conspiracy nonsense, the practice of "political decoys" is an old one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoy

Totally agree. (and have since during the election). Classic signs of it. (and advanced, at that). Why the heck she even WANTED to be President, is a mystery to me, if this is truly the case.

It's not body armor. There are certain brands and types of armor worn by VIPs, and has been the case for years. This is not it, and far too bulky. I'm fairly certain most Presidents and top politicians go with Miguel Caballero.

In fact, here's a story about Obama's suit.
https://gizmodo.com/5136183/barack-obamas-bulletproof-inaugural-suit

So yeah, VIP's don't wear bulky bulletproof vests folks.

Someone joked that she is smuggling one of her laptops.

To be fair, she's not above using doubles. Like that one right after the 911 fall. Fooled most folks though, despite being about 10 years younger and about 15 lbs lighter. As a portrait artist though, I certainly can zero in on facial differences and details. And I counted at least 17 points of major difference between the "double" that came out, and pics of Hillary before the fall that day.

And for any who think this is just conspiracy nonsense, the practice of "political decoys" is an old one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoy

I agree. That was not her. People are so gullible. I loved the movie "Dave" too.

I agree. That was not her. People are so gullible. I loved the movie "Dave" too.

She was a great double back during the Obama administration, as Hillary hadn't aged as much then (likely her condition wasn't near as bad then)...but on that day, it was just way too different. I'll have to go over to my conspiracy board for it, unless I actually posted it here too. But I pointed out all the differences in a post, with pics, etc.

She was a great double back during the Obama administration, as Hillary hadn't aged as much then (likely her condition wasn't near as bad then)...but on that day, it was just way too different. I'll have to go over to my conspiracy board for it, unless I actually posted it here too. But I pointed out all the differences in a post, with pics, etc.

I'm impressed. You are on a conspiracy board.

Screenshot_20180524-113959.jpg

Saw pictures from yesterday when HRC was in parade. She's wearing the bulky clothes and there definitely is a protrusion on her upper back.......again.

Would the MSM be asking the questions if she had been elected?

I'm impressed. You are on a conspiracy board.

LOL.

At least it's the world's largest one though, and a while back, I was staff, and a long-time super mod there. It's a good site, though like any, you get the good and the bad. But there are some super stellar folks there, that really know their stuff, and then folks who will swear the world is flat....so.....

Did you see the pics of Bill and Hill getting off the plane? Did you see the very LARGE coat thingy she is wearing in the middle of summer?

Go to the link on Drudge from UK Daily Mail and take a look. She is hiding a hospital under there.

I've been reading that hiltard is putting out feelers she may run 2020
She might... but all the surveys I have seen and articles with the top contenders do not put her anywhere near the top. Ahead of her are Biden, Warren, Kennedy...and a few I can’t think of right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back