Off topic. But, what type of brace is HRC wearing these days?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because Doreena, she was almost President. The job is hard enough on your health without having serious medical issues from the get go. And there have been many indications that something was seriously wrong medically with Hillary. Her political views aside, she was in no condition to hold the office. And that is NOT something that should have been hidden from the public.

Absolutely, I believe she has something very seriously wrong with her health. People dont fall and slip as much as she does without a reason.

As far as lying. Have you watch MSNBC or CNN or any MSM news outlet lately. 90% anti Trump, but he keeps on going. I admire that. They even planted a mole in his campaign and still couldn't get HRC over the top. Worst candidate ever and still making excuses.

Fair enough.

But we weren't talking about Trumps lies.

If your point is that I have a double standard, when it comes to HER lies versus HIS lies, you are correct. I do.

Doreena, look. When you see me post, just try to remember that I am a little bit of a misogynist, and a casual racist, and a Gen X loser with delusions of being a barrel chested freedom fighter, and cut me some slack and we will get along fine.
[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doreena,

Honestly, for your own good, this forum is not for you. Your feelings are going to get hurt badly and nobody will care. Or you're here just to cause trouble, and sooner than later you'll be banned. I suspect you are a reincarnated ToExist.

It never ceases to amaze me how liberals can reject facts when indisputable evidence is overflowing. "Are you sure that's Hillary?" Thanks for the laugh. That's about the stupidest question I've heard in a month, maybe this year.

I would have asked who Toexist is.

Mad Cow disease...
Leave it to a Brit to discover the correct diagnosis...
picture.php

old toe
Doreena,

Honestly, for your own good, this forum is not for you. Your feelings are going to get hurt badly and nobody will care. Or you're here just to cause trouble, and sooner than later you'll be banned. I suspect you are a reincarnated ToExist.

It never ceases to amaze me how liberals can reject facts when indisputable evidence is overflowing. "Are you sure that's Hillary?" Thanks for the laugh. That's about the stupidest question I've heard in a month, maybe this year.

toexit made big impression on you,you are still making attacks on a man who is long gone

you must really be insecure in who you are,,,let it go you will feel better

Doreena,

What did I say that would get me banned? And I have no idea who toExist is/was. I am not here just to cause trouble, just to trying to have a respectful discussion, agree or not agree. If a different point of view gets one banned here, I guess you are right, perhaps I don’t belong here, but I have met people that seem willing to converse respectfully. You yourself have questioned the media, so is questioning it when it does not keep with your opinion being stupid? Or cautious?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What did I say that would get me banned? And I have no idea who toExist is/was. I am not here just to cause trouble, just to trying to have a respectful discussion, agree or not agree. If a different point of view gets one banned here, I guess you are right, perhaps I don’t belong here, but I have met people that seem willing to converse respectfully. You yourself have questioned the media, so is questioning it when it does not keep with your opinion being stupid? Or cautious?

Dorrena,,,pay little attention to Texas,,,he is a angry man

Casually observing....I'm an angry man as well..... there will come a time to exercise those aspects but it isn't now. IMO.

HRC always has been a POS person, as well as her hubby and the rest of the system manipulators that exist everywhere it seems.

Back brace....phhhhtttt. I think I'd sleep pretty well if I knew she accidentally fell down a couple flights of stairs.

Ok, point taken. But it has been proven the pres has lied over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is true but Trumps lies does not effect me at all or the running of our country or the lives of our citizens in the same way that Hillery's lies have gotten people killed, jailed, and our national security compromised.

Last edited:
I would have asked who Toexist is.
It is odd that, before you posted this in multiple posts she said nothing... then magically asked AFTERWARDS... odd indeed.

Dorrena,,,pay little attention to Texas,,,he is a angry man
Yup. A few here have a real anger problem over me being a Christian man who believes the Bible and doesn't shut up & let them bash Christianity. Oh wait, so who's angry?

I am not here just to cause trouble, just to trying to have a respectful discussion, agree or not agree.
That is yet to be seen. Many come here just to argue their liberal baloney. When you post nonsense, you fit that. When you asked "is that picture really Hillary", that showed your massive bias. Think about that.

download (2).jpg
It is odd that, before you posted this in multiple posts she said nothing... then magically asked AFTERWARDS... odd indeed.

Yup. A few here have a real anger problem over me being a Christian man who believes the Bible and doesn't shut up & let them bash Christianity. Oh wait, so who's angry?

That is yet to be seen. Many come here just to argue their liberal baloney. When you post nonsense, you fit that. When you asked "is that picture really Hillary", that showed your massive bias. Think about that.

Last edited:
I'm a Christian and proud to say it. I don't hate on others if they aren't though.

There are good and bad in all aspects of life.

it's to bad all do not think like you when it comes to religion ,,,

I have no time for the THUMPER'S AND ANY WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH THEIR BELIEFS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IE,,THE THREAD,,,DEPRIVED LIVING WITHOUT CHRIST,,,,,,,I WILL NEVER LET THAT ONE GO

I totally disagree with the Mormon and Jehovah Witnesses, but I am admire how they witness to people.

They endure every possible insult and smile and keep on.

Very few of us have the balls to stand up for our beliefs as they do.

For this, they have my admiration. Plus, a few of them have become great friends of mine. They don't talk religion any more. We just talk and laugh about life in general.

I have a problem,,,,that darn thread,,,DEPRIVED LIVING WITHOUT CHRIST,,,,that was started by TF's if I am not mistaken,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and every time I see him on here talking about religion I can just see him with a smug I'm better than you look on his face,looking down at the rest of us,,,,and I just can't get past it

I totally disagree with the Mormon and Jehovah Witnesses, but I am admire how they witness to people.

They endure every possible insult and smile and keep on.

Very few of us have the balls to stand up for our beliefs as they do.

For this, they have my admiration. Plus, a few of them have become great friends of mine. They don't talk religion any more. We just talk and laugh about life in general.
And I admire your stance. Thank you, it is what I aspire to be.

I have a problem,,,,that darn thread,,,DEPRIVED LIVING WITHOUT CHRIST,,,,that was started by TF's if I am not mistaken,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and every time I see him on here talking about religion I can just see him with a smug I'm better than you look on his face,looking down at the rest of us,,,,and I just can't get past it

I must have missed that post

Latest posts

Back