Not sure of a title for this ...without using inappropriate words

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Top Poster
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
I did not see where in Texas this is supposed to be taking place. Need more info. This sounds more a California type action, not a Texas action.

Texas of all states.

I heard the dad on Glenn Beck and even though he is ordered to pay for all of this, he will not. He will end up in jail for trying to save his son.

He said his son has never asked to dress like a female or that he wants to be one. This is one sick mother.

I cannot believe they actually found 13 jurors to vote for this. Maybe in San Francisco, but not Texas.

I hope he takes it to Supreme Court.

When my son was young, he wore my mom's silk MUMU. is he gay? Nope. He has tactile sensory problems and loved the feel of silk. After a few months, he moved on. Good thing I didn't chemically castrate him. He loves gurrrs very much.

Even as one of the most intesnsely liberal people on this forum....well....I have all kinds of problems with this.

Not the least of which is that he is simply too young to make such a choice regarding his future gender.

Also, things like this are going to help create a conservative backlash against LBGQ people, which may sabotage any of their gains so far.

No....I can't see this as health or appropriate.

Latest posts

Back