Not sure of a title for this ...without using inappropriate words

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
I did not see where in Texas this is supposed to be taking place. Need more info. This sounds more a California type action, not a Texas action.

Texas of all states.

I heard the dad on Glenn Beck and even though he is ordered to pay for all of this, he will not. He will end up in jail for trying to save his son.

He said his son has never asked to dress like a female or that he wants to be one. This is one sick mother.

I cannot believe they actually found 13 jurors to vote for this. Maybe in San Francisco, but not Texas.

I hope he takes it to Supreme Court.

When my son was young, he wore my mom's silk MUMU. is he gay? Nope. He has tactile sensory problems and loved the feel of silk. After a few months, he moved on. Good thing I didn't chemically castrate him. He loves gurrrs very much.

And the woman is not the biological mother. They were married, couldn't conceive. Had surrogate mother with the man's sperm. So this wack-job "mom" is not even related to the boy. I can't imagine where this jury came from.

Even as one of the most intesnsely liberal people on this forum....well....I have all kinds of problems with this.

Not the least of which is that he is simply too young to make such a choice regarding his future gender.

Also, things like this are going to help create a conservative backlash against LBGQ people, which may sabotage any of their gains so far.

No....I can't see this as health or appropriate.

Good reference Robin.

The pseudo-'mom' should be notified now that, in the future, when this completely messed up boy snaps & starts killing people, she should stand trial right next to him. And the people on this jury should be charged with manslaughter.

The mother is 100+% wrong but come to find out, the father isn't squeaky clean himself :-/ Maybe the State should just take the kids?

Wonder how much support he's (father) going to loose from this report. Granted, it's divorce and 4 kids later and nothing to do with protecting the child... still

"acknowledged he was discharged from the Army due to admission of homosexuality"

"appeals court concluded that “the evidence supports the trial court’s findings supporting conclusions that Younger committed fraud by inducing Georgulas into marriage"

https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/anne-georgulas/

The mother is 100+% wrong but come to find out, the father isn't squeaky clean himself :-/ Maybe the State should just take the kids?

Wonder how much support he's (father) going to loose from this report. Granted, it's divorce and 4 kids later and nothing to do with protecting the child... still

"acknowledged he was discharged from the Army due to admission of homosexuality"

"appeals court concluded that “the evidence supports the trial court’s findings supporting conclusions that Younger committed fraud by inducing Georgulas into marriage"

https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/anne-georgulas/

Immediately thinks about the old adage of Texas being the home of Steers and Queers springs to mind :)

Latest posts

Back