New to all of it,, want to learn as much as I can.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to know more about it I'd be happy to share the ins and outs with ya. Just send me a message and we can do it over the phone sometime

Welcome!
Likewise, I can everything around here! We can elk, deer, and of course the beef and pork we kill each year. Honestly, we thought we were out of elk but just yesterday found a quart that was canned in 2005...it was awesome!! Made elk stew with it, (Neighbor thought it was beef stew and I didn't tell him any different!) old_anorak is spot on with the Ball Blue Book, thats where I learned to can. That being said, "Growing and Canning Your Own Food" by Jackie Clay has gotta be the very best canning book ever put into print! You can order it thru Backwoods Home magazine and seriously that is the very best bang for your buck in the canning department. Jackie Clay is the Goddess of canning and gardening....No disrespect old_anorak!!!

Blessings,
Shenandoah
I learned from the Ball Blue Book too, starting as a teenager. Mom never had an interest. It is an awesome book to start out with, with their step-by-steps. And good luck Jeremy

One thing I wanna know is how to can food.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!
do yall know how to reload ammo ?
I am learning to reload, so I can pass on what ever info I can. What do you need to know?

p.s. Is that an 11th Mountain sign you are in front of?

Latest posts

Back