My future preps

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im guessing that the firearm restrictions is for a past offence ? You may look into muzzle loading . Good hobby and practical prepp .
I do recommend building your own medical bag . Im looking at used medical equipment on Ebay to add to my medical prepps .
Yeah, unfortunately due to my PTSD I got arrested twice for AFV. I got my PTSD finally diagnosed the second time in jail. Since then I’ve gotten the help I need.

Yeah, unfortunately due to my PTSD I got arrested twice for AFV. I got my PTSD finally diagnosed the second time in jail. Since then I’ve gotten the help I need.
Check with your State and local Authorities and if possible get into muzzle loading and black powder. Its alot of fun and very effective .check out the old movie Jeremiah Johnson and go shopping for a Hawken Rifle .

Check with your State and local Authorities and if possible get into muzzle loading and black powder. Its alot of fun and very effective .check out the old movie Jeremiah Johnson and go shopping for a Hawken Rifle .
Jeremiah Johnson is my all time favorite movie. I've got a .58 caliber Hawken rifle from my dad.

Yep, that is a tough one. While I agree with the law banning felons from owning guns, I also feel there should be a standard process of someone to get their gun right restored, especially after someone has been crime free for years. A lifetime criminal will not care about the law and will someone obtain a weapon but there needs to be a way to a "reformed" person to get ALL of their right back. Democrats go out of their way to make sure felons get their voting rights back (provided you vote democrats) but the go out of their way to take Fire Arms Rights (a constitutional right) for everyone.

Yep, that is a tough one. While I agree with the law banning felons from owning guns, I also feel there should be a standard process of someone to get their gun right restored, especially after someone has been crime free for years. A lifetime criminal will not care about the law and will someone obtain a weapon but there needs to be a way to a "reformed" person to get ALL of their right back. Democrats go out of their way to make sure felons get their voting rights back (provided you vote democrats) but the go out of their way to take Fire Arms Rights (a constitutional right) for everyone.
I’m not a felon lol took a plea for two misdemeanors

Got my scout badge in archery and that was the last time I picked up a bow. Nothing against them but would rather have air gun or firearm. I prefer the reach out and touch something , long distance. Some of the air gun ammo is now more expensive than the 22 lr. ammo. The 25 caliber and above is getting right up there in cost. Granted nowhere near center fire but still expensive enough to help you improve your accuracy.

I prefer bows because I hate loud noises of any kind. And I'm an idiot and think bows are super cool.

Kate my daughter use to shoot in competition archery. She started when she was about 10. You would be amazed at the skill of some of those young women competing and the number of girls that also think bows are cool.

Latest posts

Back