Londons crime

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Robin Robin Robin have you not learned the official mantra and doctrine of communism yet??? Its there first rule
" If you can not attack your oponants logic or reason then you must attack his character" Its how the left works if they cannot beat you in debsate they just start abusing you as a person.

Final straw, the bastard called me a stupid housewife......I may be stupid, but I'm not a housewife. Lol

I would like to see him out work me and I weigh 119 and am 59 years old.

Liberals are so weak.

Not overly familiar with the story, but yes I agree with you, but I would also point out the medical he has received for over 2 years runs to over a million pounds, even his parents say he is never going to contribute to society. I'm just glad I'm not in their position parents or doctors.

We have a notorious case up here of two Asians who were cousins in an arranged marriage, they produced a child so disabled he needs 24/7 round the clock care from two nurses, he is fed by tube, unresponsive to stimuli, cannot move by himself, basically vegative state. he is now 17 and has been cared for on the NHS his entire life at a cost of many millions of pounds. His parents abandoned him. Those millions of pounds could have been used else in the health service.
Like here in the States, 10% of the Medicaid recipients take 90 percent of the funds. One wonders if there should be a lifetime limit, or just leave these people alone, are we doing them a favor by forcing them to live?

In recent decades is not so much about migrants skin colour, indeed even the religion aspect is not as extreme as some believe, but by far the GREATEST real clear and present danger comes from the NUMBERS of migrants both legal and illegal. Some NGOs think at LEAST and 10 million Africans alone want to move to Europe and up to 8 million from the Middle east ( afghans, Iraqis, Kurds, Iranians etc) . In the US the begining of unchecked MASS migration from failed central and southern America is growing year on year. How many welfare dependent, homeless, uneducated, illiterate, semi or unskilled people with no means of support do the lony left think Europe and the US should take? As it is US alone some 45 million americans are classed as impoverished and having no acceess to health or dental care and living below the poverty line and these are REAL genuine Americans. take in 100 and 1000 will follow, then 10,000, then 1,000,000 a year ALL demanding free houes, jobs, money, school places, healthcare etc . Both Europe and the US WELCOME genuine self suffienct migrants who have NEEDED skills, but all we are getting is cotton and fruit pickers, beggars, etc.

I had one ijit try to tell me that being against illegal immigration really meant you hated all immigrants. I love it when they try that crap.

MY FRIGGIN WIFE IS AN IMMIGRANT!!! And she hates illegal immigrants with a purple passion.

Most legal immigrants feel that way. Well, all that I have spoken to.

They are still giving me hell today. They have taken what I said and made it into:

You racist, paranoid, liar, 2 x bs, loser, idiot, etc.

I just say sweetly something that pissed them off. Like "Thank you for you interpretion of my inner thoughts".

Then I wish them a good day and hope they have a great weekend. No one has reciprocated.

This tells me so much about fellow man who can hide behind anonymity. How far will they go without retaliation?

SILENT EARTH. They are ALL saying that there is no knife murders in Europe.

People are putting up links and they call it fake news.

Poor Sheeple

SILENT EARTH. They are ALL saying that there is no knife murders in Europe.

People are putting up links and they call it fake news.

Poor Sheeple

I think they are trolling you, Every media source both left and right wing, and the Media and the Lefty Mayor of London all comments on the 66 murders and HUNDREDS of stabbings in London

you put 8 million people all in one place, even if they weren't of different cultures you'd still have a lot of problems.

That's why the city isn't for me. I like he simple life.

During an emergency, the cities will be hell. I want to be far away.

In recent decades is not so much about migrants skin colour, indeed even the religion aspect is not as extreme as some believe, but by far the GREATEST real clear and present danger comes from the NUMBERS of migrants both legal and illegal. Some NGOs think at LEAST and 10 million Africans alone want to move to Europe and up to 8 million from the Middle east ( afghans, Iraqis, Kurds, Iranians etc) . In the US the begining of unchecked MASS migration from failed central and southern America is growing year on year. How many welfare dependent, homeless, uneducated, illiterate, semi or unskilled people with no means of support do the lony left think Europe and the US should take? As it is US alone some 45 million americans are classed as impoverished and having no acceess to health or dental care and living below the poverty line and these are REAL genuine Americans. take in 100 and 1000 will follow, then 10,000, then 1,000,000 a year ALL demanding free houes, jobs, money, school places, healthcare etc . Both Europe and the US WELCOME genuine self suffienct migrants who have NEEDED skills, but all we are getting is cotton and fruit pickers, beggars, etc.
In addition to all the things said here which I totally agree with. We must help ourselves and not overburden our country with immigrants. We need to remain a great country and a place where people can work on their dreams. We can't do that if we take every dependent person that wants to live here. If we took everybody, as many as the liberals want, we will be like the countries from which the illegal immigrants fled.

In addition to all the things said here which I totally agree with. We must help ourselves and not overburden our country with immigrants. We need to remain a great country and a place where people can work on their dreams. We can't do that if we take every dependent person that wants to live here. If we took everybody, as many as the liberals want, we will be like the countries from which the illegal immigrants fled.

Be it an Island nation or a contenental nation ALL have finite space, finite resources and a maximum SUSTAINABLE population. once you get past the sustainable maximum the overall quality of life goes down for everyone.

Be it an Island nation or a contenental nation ALL have finite space, finite resources and a maximum SUSTAINABLE population. once you get past the sustainable maximum the overall quality of life goes down for everyone.
the optimum population for the UK was quoted as being 50 million(or so I read a few years ago) we are well past that now.
the sustainable population level-i.e. without imports, is about 16 million or about 25% of the current population.

Back