the media is going to push gun control

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
this chart is a twisted fact that most people will miss read,,,,,if this chart is broken down into a yearly chart,,,any number in that chart and divide it by the average USA life span 78.74 years,,,,and those numbers change drastically MASS SHOOTINGS DROP TO 1 in 141.3 PER YEAR,,,,,,there are 325.7 million people in the USA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the risk is damned small ,,,

THE MEDIA JUST LOVES TO STIR THE SHIT,,,TAKE THE BLOOD SUCKING MEDIA OUT OF THE EQUATION AND NO ONE IS EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS,,,,,,,,,,IT WOULD BE LOCAL NEWS ONLY

car crashes far exceed gun related deaths,.,,,,,,,,,,,

Motor vehicle fatality rate in U.S. by year - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_vehicle_fatality_rate_in_U.S._by_year
Jump to Motor vehicle deaths in U.S. by year - In 2010, there were an estimated 5,419,000 crashes, 30,296 of with fatalities, killing 32,999, and injuring 2,239,000. About 2,000 children under 16 die every year in traffic collisions. Records indicate that there has been a total of 3,613,732 motor vehicle fatalities in the United States from 1899 to 2013
BBKGsqx.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...erican-may-surprise-you/ar-BBKGdMY?li=BBnb7Kz

the only way the media could make the numbers look like a out of control number was to go with life time numbers,,,,,,,,and in my eyes those numbers are not a realistic view of the gun problem in the USA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is like taking the Data on Chicago and saying this is what goes on in the USA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when it comes to death by gun no other place in the USA compares to Chicago

Better ban the human heart! That thing is a killer!

Think of the children. Someday, in their lifetime, that heart will stop beating.

I want legislation regulating the minimum number of heart beats per human heart.

Crunching the numbers, according to an ANTI GUN site, thetrace.org, in 2015 (the year chosen in the above chart) there were 36,252 gun deaths US, including everything, gang related, suicide, everything. Yes, that's a lot. They use numbers from the CDC for that year.

Non fatal gun related, again including everything, accidental, failed suicide, everything reported, was 84,997.

Add those two together, I get 117,249 times that a trigger was pulled, and a bullet struck a person in any way shape or form in that year.

In order for the chances to be 1 in 315, to suffer a "gun assault", wouldn't that number have to be a little over a million?

I mean, I know my math sucks, but 325 million divided by a million is 325. 325 million divided by 117, 249 is, well, a bigger number than 325 that's for sure.

Chance of gun assault in 2015 should be 1 in 2784, no? Even multiplying that by 78 is still no where near the 1 in 315 chance they site above. How did they arrive at that number?

I just read the "petition" that is the foundation of this whole gun march bit..

What a piece of garbage!

It's basically 3 super vague points.
1. ban assault rifles
2. ban high capacity magazines.
3. close the gun show and online loopholes.

Well, this ridiculous petition lacks any actual detail. So there's absolutely ZERO chance this was made to actually change any laws.

1. So DEFINE an "assault rifle", since this is a press-invented term. Is it based on rate of fire, capacity, size, ammo type, being black and scary? What?

2. So DEFINE a "high capacity" magazine. Is it 50 rounds, 30, 10, 5, 3? Which is it?

3. The "gunshow loophole" is that a private citizen (not a dealer), can sell to another private citizen, without a check. That's because the person can't get a subscription to the service, you dolt. Needs to be a dealer for that.

This is why folks who know NOTHING about guns, shouldn't be marching to CHANGE these laws. At least educate yourselves, and get on the same damn page. The fact that they haven't, shows what this is really about, gauging how many are in favor of bans.

I just read the "petition" that is the foundation of this whole gun march bit..

What a piece of garbage!

It's basically 3 super vague points.
1. ban assault rifles
2. ban high capacity magazines.
3. close the gun show and online loopholes.

Well, this ridiculous petition lacks any actual detail. So there's absolutely ZERO chance this was made to actually change any laws.

1. So DEFINE an "assault rifle", since this is a press-invented term. Is it based on rate of fire, capacity, size, ammo type, being black and scary? What? Any rifle that you can assault someone with that will cause them harm

2. So DEFINE a "high capacity" magazine. Is it 50 rounds, 30, 10, 5, 3? Which is it? Any magazine that holds greater than one bullet

3. The "gunshow loophole" is that a private citizen (not a dealer), can sell to another private citizen, without a check. That's because the person can't get a subscription to the service, you dolt. Needs to be a dealer for that. They want everyone to not have a gun unless the federal, state, local governments, there doctor, there neighbors, there family, there friends say they can.

This is why folks who know NOTHING about guns, shouldn't be marching to CHANGE these laws. At least educate yourselves, and get on the same damn page. The fact that they haven't, shows what this is really about, gauging how many are in favor of bans.

Latest posts

Back