Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What in the hell is a 4 day week...I drove trucks, busses, driving school, Wells Fargo, Taxi, national-international and never heard of a 4 day week. Friday IS STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK FOR ME.....
They got a 37 hour work week in Germany decades ago and finally LIMITED my trucking/bus driving week to 56 hours of driving and 60 hours of working.
Pfffffft 4 day work week, I can do as much work from Mon-Tue. as most people do all week.....

THIS CRAP HAS TO BE STOPPED! NOW!!!

1712751251408.png

WARNING the video is hard to watch!

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/160/590/755/playable/45c55097d01d9609.mp4

What in the hell is a 4 day week...I drove trucks, busses, driving school, Wells Fargo, Taxi, national-international and never heard of a 4 day week. Friday IS STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK FOR ME.....
They got a 37 hour work week in Germany decades ago and finally LIMITED my trucking/bus driving week to 56 hours of driving and 60 hours of working.
Pfffffft 4 day work week, I can do as much work from Mon-Tue. as most people do all week.....
In Switzerland normal working hours are 40 - 45 hours / 5 days.
40 hours / week considers to have an lazy job.
I have my working hours by orders and deadline. If it's necessary it's ok for me to work 12 or 14 hours - other days there are maybe only 6 to 8 hours.

It's always funny to hear the new arrived german workers complain if they need to work 42 hours / week the first time of their life. 😂

View attachment 25010

Sitting here crying. Our children are no longer safe in any shape or form!! Protect your children mothers and grandmothers. This world has already gone to hell.
I'm crying with you Hun. I saw a video earlier on the gateway that made me think of another member's son. As a parent, you really HAVE TO TRUST and BE ON TOP OF THINGS now days or just try to take care of your own, under your own wing.

I will say one thing now, and it may come across harshly, parents who hire such LGBTQ faggots to look after their children are themselves to blame if their children are harmed by these LGBTQ faggots.

Why do white parents even do that? To save money because LGBTQ faggots are cheaper than white nannies?
The answer will be yes, if you want children, the safety of your children should be worth something, you don't hire such questionable creatures. I know it's not the children's fault, but I could slap their parents who entrust their children to such psychopaths.

Latest posts

Back