Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Back

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I think it is important that we at least know what the left is currently considering racist, even if it's just for a laugh, or to stretch your neck muscles side to side. Maybe those folks here who vote democrat will get a better appreciation of what their party has become, and see the light. Feel free to share your own ideas about what is racist. Yesterday I told my wife Father's Day is racist because it demonstrates how privileged whites are to know their fathers, since most POC do not. Today I wake up and see that highways are now racist.... The CW cannot come fast enough for me

AOC is right about highways and racism

AOC is right about highways and racism (msn.com)

Last edited:
Just in case you didn't know, the left thinks EVERYTHING that happens is whitey's fault. Even when POC assault Asians, yep "white supremacy" is to blame.

Activists Protest ‘White Supremacy’ After Black Man Arrested For Attack On Asian Man In San Francisco

Activists Protest ‘White Supremacy’ After Black Man Arrested For Attack On Asian Man In San Francisco | The Daily Wire

"Activists in New York City joined residents of California’s Bay Area and marched against “white supremacy” over the weekend after a black man was arrested in connection with a high-profile attack on an elderly Thai immigrant, Vicha Ratanapakdee, that left the man dead."

Doctor says he knows why blacks attack Asians — it’s WHITE SUPREMACY

Doctor says he knows why blacks attack Asians -- it's WHITE SUPREMACY (independentsentinel.com)

"BLACK ON ASIAN CRIMES ONLY OCCUR BECAUSE OF OUR SYSTEM OF WHITE SUPREMACY THAT STRIPS AFRICAN AMERICANS OF THEIR ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES WHILE TAKING RESPECT AND DIGNITY AWAY FROM ASIAN AMERICANS. ALSO, WHITE PEOPLE IN POWER ARE EXPERTS AT DIVIDING AND CONQUERING TO STAY IN POWER.

— EUGENE GU, MD (@EUGENEGU) MARCH 30, 2021"

MSNBC repeats the lie that 'white supremacy' is causing a surge in anti-Asian hate crimes

MSNBC repeats the lie that 'white supremacy' is causing a surge in anti-Asian hate crimes | Washington Examiner

Last edited:
Oh, Oregon...

They think learning is racist, so they want to make sure everyone can graduate high school, even if they cannot read, write, or do simple math. What's next, college is racist, so you pay your money and get your degree? Hey surgeon, where did you go to school? "I bought my medical license online". Awesome!

Oregon students shouldn’t have to prove they can write or do math to get a diploma, lawmakers decide

Oregon students shouldn’t have to prove they can write or do math to get a diploma, lawmakers decide - oregonlive.com

I have a degree in Anthropology and 1/12 years in grad. school in that subject. I love to study physical racial differences to help understand adaptive responses to environment and our archaic human ancestry. But what most people call "race" are the social differences and attitudes between groups, not abstract genes. The left is always pointing out differences in attitude about topics by race. The original post concerning AOC is a perfect example of how, in their view, highways are racist.

Trump and the Populists gave us another paradigm. Their aim is to make things better for all Americans as a whole rather than to divide up benefits. When this new method is successful, as Trump puts it, "a high tide raises all boats" and that is exactly what happened. Race itself in the policy sense for this new way of thinking is just not an issue which is a huge advantage in a country containing many races. You don't have to dwell on race to improve conditions for everyone. Once everyone gets this we will win every election.

I know this guy is a white male, and therefore racist, but he is a democrat; and even though he and his family have long been members at an "all white" country club for decades, he is NOT a racist, because he is a democrat. Got it!?!?!?!?!?

Now, if he was a republican, not only would he be racist, xenophobic, and probably homophobic and certainly a misogynist, but he would need to be cancelled immediately, and probably impeached.

Democratic Senator Sheldon Whitehouse comes under fire for dismissing his family's long-term membership at an exclusive 'all-white' beach club as a 'long tradition in Rhode Island' despite vowing to take up the issue of diversity with it in 2017

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse has a membership at 'all-white' beach club | Daily Mail Online

In my area, the blacks I know do not think this way. We see each other as equals for the most part and think this race division is insane. We don't see BLM here. As far as I know we are not teaching CRT in our schools either, because trust me, I would have already heard about it. The DEMS are the ones trying to push this agenda from an "outsider looking in" so to speak. I can only comment on what I read and see in the news cause it is not here thank God.

I know this guy is a white male, and therefore racist, but he is a democrat; and even though he and his family have long been members at an "all white" country club for decades, he is NOT a racist, because he is a democrat. Got it!?!?!?!?!?

Now, if he was a republican, not only would he be racist, xenophobic, and probably homophobic and certainly a misogynist, but he would need to be cancelled immediately, and probably impeached.

Democratic Senator Sheldon Whitehouse comes under fire for dismissing his family's long-term membership at an exclusive 'all-white' beach club as a 'long tradition in Rhode Island' despite vowing to take up the issue of diversity with it in 2017

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse has a membership at 'all-white' beach club | Daily Mail Online

I don't know what it is with beaches. I grew up on a beach. Not "my" beach but a nearby beach, Playa del Rey, had a drive in entrance. I was told the management (this is a county beach by the way) directed white people in one side and black people on the other side. Well, in the late 1960's a group of white people said screw this and went on what unofficially was the black side. The black people there were incensed and a full brawl took place.

"Surf Nazis" worldwide are protective of their home beach and fights can break out but those are not over race----except in Hawaii. Hawaii is by frickin' far the most racist place on the planet. There are Haoles (white people), Locals (people of Asian or mixed Asian ancestry) and Hawaiians (pure Polynesians). You never hear this if you stay in a big hotel but closer to the earth, this is the social structure. It is more stratified than prison life. Poor Barack Obama, he was black and was simply going to get beaten up every day at school (along with most white kids) so his grandparents had to put him in the most famous private school on Oahu. There are beaches in Hawaii where anyone other than Hawaiians simply do not go but you have to learn this by word of mouth or the hard way.

Other than this one beach and this one incident, California does not have anything close to segregation at the beach. It may look that way, though, since so few blacks surf (I have seen about 3 in my life). So surf events, general hangouts at the beach, etc. are almost all white. I have been to a private beach club in Palos Verdes in the mid-1970s but there was no hint of racial discrimination and I never even thought about it. There are more black people, foreigners, non-whites at Venice Beach but now Venice Beach is absolutely clogged with homeless people now.

This is an interesting topic to me as well. I occasionally use the google search engine and tag on “white privilege” or “supremacy” to anything I’m already googling just to see what comes up. Come to find out, white milk is racist. Along with owning dogs. Oh and those fancy self driving cars also seem to be racist.

The same in America, bigpaul, but because of the media, you wouldn't know it. A few years back, the media even started calling hispanics white.

When Is It OK To Kill Whites?

When Is It OK To Kill Whites? | The American Conservative MAY 8, 2017

Tommy Curry is an associate professor at Texas A&M. He is black, and specializes in Critical Race Theory. Prof. Curry does not limit his teaching to the classroom. He has a strong presence on YouTube.

In this brief interview, he discusses when it is appropriate to kill white people:

"In order to be equal, in order to be liberated, some white people might have to die,” he says.

In this interview with a blogcast called Context Of White Supremacy (slogan: “White People Are The Problem”), Curry argues that whites cannot be ignorant of racism (their own or anyone else’s) and that black people who assume that whites are educable on racism are fools. He puts down different black theorists, including Martin Luther King, for actually thinking that white people can be regarded as reasonable. It’s a remarkable thing: a philosophy professor who denies that a people are capable of rational thought because of their race.

Teaching this.... Why does the left think this is ok? Can you imagine if whitey was saying this about POC?!?!?!?!?

"White privilege" is a misnomer over here, there are plenty of white kids who grew up poor and under privileged, its more about class than race.

I’m still waiting for my ‘White privilege‘ to start. My family was dirt poor when I was a kid. We are doing okay now, even though we are being taxed to death in order to pay for the welfare deadbeats.:mad:

Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’

Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’ | Toronto FEBRUARY 13, 2017

A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

Look how far they have come in the last few years, unchecked. How do you think it will look in a few more? Clearly there is an agenda

Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’

Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’ | Toronto FEBRUARY 13, 2017

A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

Look how far they have come in the last few years, unchecked. How do you think it will look in a few more? Clearly there is an agenda
isnt that tantamount to asking for a genecide? that is surely illegal, why isnt that person in court, in jail, or otherwise dealt with?

Back