Just can't help but think something bad will happen today...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure where you're coming from or why you're so negative about Trump. Here's a partial list of Trump's EO's so far;

Cutting federal funds to sanctuary cities

Adding 5,000 more border patrol agents

Ending catch and release

Reinstated local and state immigration enforcement

Two orders reviving the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines. Obumer stopped these pipelines as a favor to his buddy Warren Buffett, who owns the railroads that transport the oil now. Not over any environmental or silly indian issues. They were just useful idiots

Expediting the permitting process for the pipelines

Direct the Commerce Department to streamline the manufacturing process to use more US steel for the pipeline projects

Banned Federal funds to foreign groups that preform or promote abortions

Withdraw from the TPP trade deal

Freeze Federal hiring to help reduce the size of government

Ease the regulatory burden of obuma care that would impose a fiscal burden on States and individuals

Which of these EO's are bad for America?
If any of this pisses off Mexico too bad. Of course the wall isn't going to stop all wetbacks from coming in to the US, but it will slow the flood down to a trickle. Deport enough of them and eventuly they will see the risk isn't worth it. The foreign aid that the US sends to Mexico would pay for a big chunk of the wall.

I think Trump is off to a good start. And it's only his first week. What do you think Clinton would have done in her first week in office that would have benefitted the US?

Oh, I already speak Russian. I learned it when I lived and worked in Russia.

Oh, I already speak Russian. I learned it when I lived and worked in Russia.

Of course you do. Good you can teach the rest of us

I think Trump is off to a good start. And it's only his first week. What do you think Clinton would have done in her first week in office that would have benefitted the US?

Thats a matter of opinion I guess. I would have been just as hard on Clinton if not harder.

I'm not sure where you're coming from or why you're so negative about Trump.

You will know when the end comes. Hopefully he will do something to get impeached before that happens and I am sure he will....

My last opinion on Doomsday Trump because I am sure everyone knows how I feel about this goof ball.

Last edited:
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's seismic move to ban more than 100 million people from the United States and to deny entry to all refugees reverberated worldwide Saturday, as chaos and confusion rippled through US law enforcement agencies, airports and foreign capitals trying to grasp the US's new policy.
At John F. Kennedy International Airport, where passengers can often spot the Statue of Liberty on their descent into New York, two Iraqis who had been granted visas to enter the US were detained and prevented from exiting the airport. Customs and Border Protection officials cited Trump's new executive order, which bans citizens of Iraq and six other Muslim-majority countries -- a total of at least 134 million people -- from entering the US for the next 90 days. It also suspends the admission of all refugees for 120 days.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/donald-trump-executive-order-immigration-reaction/index.html

Its January it must be hate the Russians month, next month the US paranoia will blame North Korea, in March it will be China to hate and blame, come April all of Americas woes will be blamed on Venezuala but Mexico is likely to be in reserve, by May its them damned Canadians who will be driving the hate mongers insane. Come June it will be the EU conspiring against the US and the Americans will rush out to stock up on parts and magazines for Glock, Sigs , Steyrs and H & Ks, by July its them damn Japanese trying to destroy the United states by selling them cars cheaper and better made than US made vehicles, August is equality month the paranoid most of whom have never met a 'foreigner' will be hating anyone who is not a patriotic Merkin. September will be mouth off at the Brits month, October it will be the A-Rabs to hate cos they have put up or cut the price of crude oil, November is hate the South pacific because they are standing up and saying NO to US policies, December its hate everyone else they did not get to earlier in the year especially Blacks, Browns, Yellows, Spics, Latinos, Europeans, non Merkin whites, liberals, fags, commies, democrats, greenies, Indians, Native Merkins, vegans, gays, catholics, jews, muslims, baptists and of course Californians because everyone is out to get the Disunited States of Haliburton.

Last edited:
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's seismic move to ban more than 100 million people from the United States and to deny entry to all refugees reverberated worldwide Saturday, as chaos and confusion rippled through US law enforcement agencies, airports and foreign capitals trying to grasp the US's new policy.
At John F. Kennedy International Airport, where passengers can often spot the Statue of Liberty on their descent into New York, two Iraqis who had been granted visas to enter the US were detained and prevented from exiting the airport. Customs and Border Protection officials cited Trump's new executive order, which bans citizens of Iraq and six other Muslim-majority countries -- a total of at least 134 million people -- from entering the US for the next 90 days. It also suspends the admission of all refugees for 120 days.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/donald-trump-executive-order-immigration-reaction/index.html
That's a good start. It will be even better when they start deporting the 20 million +/- illegal deadbeats.

Latest posts

Back