Just can't help but think something bad will happen today...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just read about that same doomsday clock...well we'll have to wait and see how this works out...

here's another one on the doomsday clock,,

Doomsday Clock Moves Closer to Midnight, Signaling Concern Among Scientists
It is getting closer to midnight.

On Thursday, the group of scientists who orchestrate the Doomsday Clock, a symbolic instrument informing the public when the earth is facing imminent disaster, moved its minute hand from three to two and a half minutes before the final hour.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/science/doomsday-clock-countdown-2017.html?_r=0

That has always been a big pile of malarkey. (the doomsday clock).

yeah i guess it has been to a point,up to now..BUT! with the way things are going with trump right now.i cant help but wonder,to how much truth there is to it now..

he threatened to close down the climate change web site..and he told ny times to keep quiet.and to listen for a while.then there's the 20% tax on mexico.and if i recall correctly,that goes against the free act agreement.and it looks like that he gets along better with putin..

p.s. edit.it was steve banon that said,the midea needs to be quiet..

http://www.msnbc.com/brian-williams...media-should-keep-its-mouth-shut-863896131543

Last edited:
okay,now tell me,how good D's vice pres is??
with a controverial pres who actually does what he said he would do,there's always a chance someone lurking in the shadows might be pissed off and do something....and that toad Soros have a bundle of money left to pay people to do crappy things..

Trump is a lot less likely to get us into even a proxy war with Russia.

While he does talk down about China, it's about their economic policies, not in any saber rattling capacity.

Considering these two are the only real nuclear threats to us, if anything, the clock should be moved BACK....

Trump knows war is expensive. He isn't about expense with no payoff. That should be clear in his choice for SoD. If you tell Mad Dog to go to war, he'll do it to win it quick and efficiently.

I don't understand the negative comments here about Trump. He's doing what he said he would do. Getting us out of some of these anti American trade deals is only good for US workers. Stopping the invasion of third world trash is good for the US. The stock market keeps hitting record highs ever since Trump was nominated. Anyone with a 401k, IRA, company pension or stock investments should be very pleased.
I suppose there are some people who would have preferred another term of obomit through Clinton.

I don't know what you mean by they way thing are going with Trump. He doing exactly what he said he would do.

Yeah but at the expense of who? His wall deal may end up costing US taxpayers 60 Billion dollars and his loud mouth has already soured things with Mexico...How does this guy expect to get any thing accomplished by pissing off the entire world? See, thats exactly the reason I dreaded him taking office, signing executive order after executive order and most likely got no idea what the hell he is signing. The outcome of this past election was going to be a disaster no matter who won that was obvious. But I easily see this administration being the worst since Jimmy Carter.

Yeah but at the expense of who? His wall deal may end up costing US taxpayers 60 Billion dollars and his loud mouth has already soured things with Mexico...How does this guy expect to get any thing accomplished by pissing off the entire world? See, thats exactly the reason I dreaded him taking office, signing executive order after executive order and most likely got no idea what the hell he is signing. The outcome of this past election was going to be a disaster no matter who won that was obvious. But I easily see this administration being the worst since Jimmy Carter.
Worse than Carter? Really? You must be joking. That prize goes to obumer. Trump has only been in office for 1 week and he's doing what we elected him to do. In case you forget, the wall was approved and started years ago. He's just going to finish it. Just how much do you think all these wetbacks cost the US taxpayer? The wall will seem like a bargin once the flow of illegals stop and the deportations begin. I don't see where he's pissing off the entire world. He's putting America first for a change. How is that a bad thing? So far I think Trump is doing a great job. Most of his EO's have to do with enforcement of existing laws. Laws that the obumer administration ignored.
Trump wasn't my first choice for Prez but thank God Clinton didn't win the election.

I'm afraid that what goes up must come down, sooner or later.
Of course. There are always market corrections. These corrections, or drops, are what I consider as buying opportunities. Right now it's a good time to be invested in the market. The trick is to look for indicators that may signal a significant drop in the market. Right now I don't see any negative signs.

Worse than Carter? Really? You must be joking. That prize goes to obumer. Trump has only been in office for 1 week and he's doing what we elected him to do. In case you forget, the wall was approved and started years ago. He's just going to finish it. Just how much do you think all these wetbacks cost the US taxpayer? The wall will seem like a bargin once the flow of illegals stop and the deportations begin. I don't see where he's pissing off the entire world. He's putting America first for a change. How is that a bad thing? So far I think Trump is doing a great job. Most of his EO's have to do with enforcement of existing laws. Laws that the obumer administration ignored.
Trump wasn't my first choice for Prez but thank God Clinton didn't win the election.

A year from now that job may mean your speaking Russian.....I honestly hope he don't last a year, hoping he'll do something stupid and they impeach him.....And that wall is not a cure all for illegals coming into the US. Human imagination is a wonderful thing and I am sure someone is going to find a way over it. It may slow down the flow but it will not stop it completely. And putting America first is good but at what price to the rest of us? I think this Putting America First crap is just a front for his own agenda whatever that is?

His first international test is coming up sooner than later what with North Korea resuming operations of a nuclear reactor.

Last edited:
mom and me watched a documentary about the present wall,illegal aliens and drug dealers yesterday..the new wall,will at least slow down the,illegal aliens.but not the drug dealers.on account they dig tunnels from one side to the other..and i figure,chances are,they'll use that to make money,by getting the illegal aliens across.

A year from now that job may mean your speaking Russian.....I honestly hope he don't last a year, hoping he'll do something stupid and they impeach him.....And that wall is not a cure all for illegals coming into the US. Human imagination is a wonderful thing and I am sure someone is going to find a way over it. It may slow down the flow but it will not stop it completely. And putting America first is good but at what price to the rest of us? I think this Putting America First crap is just a front for his own agenda whatever that is?

His first international test is coming up sooner than later what with North Korea resuming operations of a nuclear reactor.
I'm not sure where you're coming from or why you're so negative about Trump. Here's a partial list of Trump's EO's so far;

Cutting federal funds to sanctuary cities

Adding 5,000 more border patrol agents

Ending catch and release

Reinstated local and state immigration enforcement

Two orders reviving the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines. Obumer stopped these pipelines as a favor to his buddy Warren Buffett, who owns the railroads that transport the oil now. Not over any environmental or silly indian issues. They were just useful idiots

Expediting the permitting process for the pipelines

Direct the Commerce Department to streamline the manufacturing process to use more US steel for the pipeline projects

Banned Federal funds to foreign groups that preform or promote abortions

Withdraw from the TPP trade deal

Freeze Federal hiring to help reduce the size of government

Ease the regulatory burden of obuma care that would impose a fiscal burden on States and individuals

Which of these EO's are bad for America?
If any of this pisses off Mexico too bad. Of course the wall isn't going to stop all wetbacks from coming in to the US, but it will slow the flood down to a trickle. Deport enough of them and eventuly they will see the risk isn't worth it. The foreign aid that the US sends to Mexico would pay for a big chunk of the wall.

I think Trump is off to a good start. And it's only his first week. What do you think Clinton would have done in her first week in office that would have benefitted the US?

Oh, I already speak Russian. I learned it when I lived and worked in Russia.

on cnn.their reporting on some refugees at a airport.and the refugee act has been suspended..

Latest posts

Back