Dont tell me the collapse isnt happening

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A zealot of any sort will always (in their mind) be right the rest of us are wrong. He said something about having an opinion and respecting that. Shame he can't reciprocate.
I blocked this Lucious guy after reading his first couple of posts. I don't need his particular brand of 'opinion' .

Last edited:
You call stormfront a hate group even though you yourself is preaching the same hate against a people hmm, you both deny the holocaust even took place defending the nazis but yet you don't want me to compare you and stormfront? As an FYI, I wasn't comparing you to stormfront but the similarities are pretty close in both you and stormfronts hatred of the Jews and that of the excuses of the nazis actions against the Jews.

I'll go by what my German uncles have told me who fought in WWII (who are not Jewish) and they say otherwise to what you or stormfront or any other anti-semitic group say on the matter!

Oh yes he is. In Jewish law, a man who marries a Jewish woman is considered Jewish. The list I have provided is perfectly accurate. It may be copy and pasted, but it sure saved me a lot of typing. The list of entertainment CEOs is something I have researched myself. The video is from 911truth, but not the man speaking in it. I ask that you do not compare me to fringe groups like Stormfront who have been directly linked to hate crime and murders. People on Stormfront have IQs lower than room temperature and band together like packs of animals. They have no direction.

Also, the anti-Jew talk began after the Jewish Bolsheviks installed a communist government in Russia and staged a failed coup in Germany during the interwar period. It started after Jews began deliberately circumventing the way of life of Westerners. The 6 million number is a lie that has been pandered even before the Great War of 1939. To systematically murder 6 million people would be logistically impossible between the years of 1940 and 1945. Jews weren't the only ones who died in the camps, but nobody ever talks about the other millions who died as well. The 6 million number is a numbered conjured up to prove the prophet forming of the Stare of Israel. It is a reference to a verse in the torah which states "You shall return minus 6 milliom."

The German camps were work camps, not death camps. There were hardly any remains to be found, and the ovens used for cremation could only cremate one body at a time and took up to 4 hours to burn. If you mean to tell me that these Germans spent their day hauling dead bodies to the 15 ovens on the second floor, then you're kidding yourself. The Germans didnt want to kill Jews, what a waste of time that would be. They needed supplies for the war effort and they put the Jews as well as traiters in workcamps to produce supplies. They entered, they were given showers and checked for lice and diseases. Its standard procedure in all prisons today. These camps had hospitals, swimming pools, cafeterias and release forms. Prisoners used currency and put on plays and played music. When the Germans started losing ground, supply lines were cut off and the prisoners starved.

The Holocaust was tragic because people starved to death upon the encroachment of Allied forces, just like Stalins Cold War sieges. If the Germans wanted the Jews dead, they wouldn't be giving them money incentives to leave the country and they definitely wouldn't be working with Zionist organizations to form the state of Israel.

If you want to know who rules over you, look to who you aren't allowed to criticize.

So....."To systematically murder 6 million people would be logistically impossible..", but "... the other millions who died as well..." is real? And then, " The Germans didnt want to kill Jews". Topped off with whipped cream & a cherry on top " They entered, they were given showers and checked for lice and diseases. Its standard procedure in all prisons today. These camps had hospitals, swimming pools, cafeterias and release forms."! Wow, Lucias! Just, wow.

So you're saying the nazis didn't exterminate 6m Jews? So Murdoch marries a Jew makes him a Jew, so you're saying I marry a Mexican makes me Catholic (Wife isn't now but her Family are) or I marry a Catholic makes me Catholic. Hogwash!

Hmmm.....I married a woman whose family is from middle Tennessee. Does that make ME a holocaust denier?

Actually, by their law of return, Murdoch is Jewish because his mother, Elisabeth Joy Greene, daughter of Rupert Greene, was Jewish. Aside from what may or may not have happened in W.W.II, I think that the over-representation of the Irish in the controlled media and banking is pretty damning. There hasn't been a non-Irish Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank for nearly forty years, lol.

All anti Jewish sites proclaim Murdoch Jewish, doesn't make it fact. As a general rule I don't like bankers thus being Jewish or not isn't the reason for my dislikes, I have the same opinions of bankers as I do of politicians for no other reason as being corrupt and doesn't need to be a Jew to be corrupt!

Well, is there any source you can find which states that Elisabeth Joy Greene, Murdoch's mom, is NOT Jewish? Or that she's not his mom? I tried, and can't. After being kicked out of over 180 different countries, and counting, it's hard to find sources that aren't either Jewish or anti-Jewish. Do you reckon it's a coincidence that the last six Chairmen of the Federal Reserve Bank have all had that in common? But you're right, most politicians are corrupt, Here's an example. An NBC executive producer named Silverstein dug up the Trump Tapes from 2005 and gave them to a former NBC reporter named Campbell Brown, who gave them to her husband, Dan Senor, who gave them to a Washington Post reporter named Farenholdt, who sat on them for four months until they were needed to distract people from the Wikileaks e-mail leaks. Dirty politics, huh? Now, guess what every single one of the people in that chain have in common?

The problem with the 6 million number is that even though that number includes the original claim of the number which were claimed to have died at Auschwitz, the official claim has been downgraded several times for Auschwitz, by millions, yet the official, legally enforced, go to jail if you say it was any less, 6 million number is still a sacred cow.

You call stormfront a hate group even though you yourself is preaching the same hate against a people hmm, you both deny the holocaust even took place defending the nazis but yet you don't want me to compare you and stormfront? As an FYI, I wasn't comparing you to stormfront but the similarities are pretty close in both you and stormfronts hatred of the Jews and that of the excuses of the nazis actions against the Jews.

I'll go by what my German uncles have told me who fought in WWII (who are not Jewish) and they say otherwise to what you or stormfront or any other anti-semitic group say on the matter!

Where is hate indicated? Or do you treat all people who question Judaism with contempt just like you were taught in grade school? I treat everyone exactly the same, with love and kindness as my Lord commands. I also did not deny the "holocaust", nor am I defending the Nazis and just because I believed that the narrative of systematic extermination of a race of people is completely and utterly false, that does not remove criminality from the Nazis. I know I did not imply any of this, and I know this because I am extremely careful with my words and how I word them, it removes any possibility of anyone accusing me of something I did not do or say, and allows people who skim over my replies to speak with their foot in their mouth. I am not a Nazi, let me make that clear, and your accusations of me being hateful are completely unfounded. There are Jews who control many aspects of our lives, not the Jews not every Jew not all Jews. To make such a statement would be indeed, but to call out an exception to every rule because some Jews or most Jews are not supremacist is ridiculous and I'm tired of hearing it. Not all cigarettes give people cancer, and not all Jews wish the destruction of the gentile, but believe me, go to Israel like I have, and talk to these Rabbis. They do not like you, and you had better not speak the name of Yeshua around them either or else their true colors will show and their opinions of Christianity and the culture that it has produced within Western civilization will come out. In addition, No! Marrying a Catholic doesn't make you a Catholic, that is a false equivalence.

Did you ever just consider that the Jewish people are just hard working, intelligent people that tend to rise to the top of their field? Does there really need to be a conspiracy theory here? Here in the south most of the motels are run by packistani immigrants. Should I be afraid of them taking over motel 6? And while we're on it, anyone that denies the holocaust is so out of touch that there's little hope.

You're a broken record, Brent. Again you are making the assumption that I'm talking about every Jew on the entire planet. And I thought that clarifying that three times in italics would make that clear, apparently, it did not. Again and again you are comparing apples to oranges when addressing something that I neither said nor implied. There is no conspiracy, all of this information is open to the public. I even said specifically that I did not deny that holocaust, and even explained why, I said that I do not agree with the mainstream narrative of it. Are you even reading what I'm saying? Or skimming over it just because you believe that you know what to expect?

Must have to read back further to see where all the Jew stuff came from.

Anyhoo....the simple fact is, this economy of debt cannot last. Eventually, it has to go belly up, just a matter of when.

Oddly enough, it seems we now have a more pressing threat anyhow...perhaps it's even the solution our benevolent masters have come up with.....what boosts economies more than a good old fashioned war? Well, Russia and China seem to be gearing up and getting their game gear on...meanwhile, we're off the sidelines bickering and arguing about who gets to be Prom King or Queen......

so sad,but Gazrok have a point;a good old war and the economy takes a well needed boost,what does those ceo's care as their kids won't be close to the front,nor the politicians kids...

I can easily imagine a United Stated and a Confederacy of break away states the way the US is going with perhaps the odd state becoming a black homeland and of course Texas ignoring everyone and doing its own thing as always.

Being a fourth generation Texan whom prier was from old Virginia on my dad side and also fought for the Confederacy, today however would be disastrous for the United States to break apart? and I'm not overly sure that would be good for the world given russia and china are still intact especially with russia's quest to rebuild the soviet union. In the end it is up to the States to decide not the feds given the States have the right to self determination never the less I believe it to be a mistake if the State(s) so choose that path.

This Yugoslavian civil war survivor and survival expert/instructor says that the United States is going to balkanize soon, just as their country did: http://shtfschool.com/survival-psychology/usa-looking-in-the-balkans-mirror/

I wonder how terrible this would actually be. Perhaps the American people need a wake-up from their first world little fantasy. Each year, it seems we are becoming more of a "de facto" Union. California is so "unorthodox" in its laws and rulings that it might as well be its own country. Many states are becoming like this. Sociopolitical consciousness in America is rising at such a rate that you're more likely to find a citizen who "loves what America stands for" instead of the country itself.

Latest posts

Back