Department to ban gun modifications

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tobacco and Alcohol can't be banned, as we learned during Prohibition. It's the same reason Marijuana will be legalized. a) it will just spawn a huge black market and organized crime, and b) it's better for Uncle Sam if taxed and regulated.

Guns are different, because if the manufacturers are put out of business, it's going to have a much smaller black market. Of course, they will be sold via such means though...but at a far greater risk than rum runners faced.

Gaz ,,,you are about as far out in left field as one can get,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I completely hope you are right, and I'm wrong. ;)

Gaz, I can't 100% disagree with your points, but I don't see guns going away.

Then again, I never thought gay marriage would gain traction...yet it's legitimized everywhere in the country, and public opinion changed very quickly in a short amount of time.

So, maybe you're right.

P.S. I'm sure everyone will judge me for this, but I support gay marriage.

Last edited:
The bump-stock I'm not a fan of but we shouldn't outright ban it, at worst they should have done was just making it an NFA item but banning it is nothing more than politics, nothing more nothing less, whats next, the Apex trigger system because it makes it easier to stay on target? It's not that they are eliminating the 2nd Amendment it's that they are redefining it one chip at a time since 1934.

P.S. I'm sure everyone will judge me for this, but I support gay marriage.

Why shouldn't they have the equal right to be miserable? :D

I support it. My mother in law was gay (well, obviously not always, lol).... When she died (before gay marriage was legal), her partner of over two decades really didn't have much of a say in things without going through her daughter (i.e. my wife). Lucky for her, we're not those kind of people.

We basically could have divested her of everything if we wanted to, and made all the decisions, etc. But we aren't like that. The fact that we could though....man...I just think of folks who have kids who ARE NOT understanding, and would have put her partner on the street for some money.

It was kind of ridiculous. That experience actually convinced me of the need. Before that, I was like, why do they care?

Gay marriage only affects gay people. Why would anyone care what someone else does with their own lives. If someone was saying I had to be gay, then I would be pissed, but what others do in their personal lives should be their own business.
I think all fanatics are dangerous, both right and left. Most here have common sense and respect others rights. For the few that want to push their values on everyone else I really have no respect.

man this thread just taken a weird twist,,,,,as for gay marriage it's wrong,the purpose of marriage is reproduction and a gay couple can't,,,,,,,,,,,,,and I don't like the crap being shoved in my face,and that is exactly what is going on,,people do not want to hear about two gay guys,or women,we all know what they are doing and the thought is enough to make me sick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you guys want to condone it fine but there is a large part of this Nation that is disgusted by it

“We are going to be very strong on background checks, and put a very strong emphasis on the mental health

A memo released by the White House earlier this week directed the DOJ to propose a rule “banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

The president has also signaled a willingness to raise the minimum age for purchasing certain firearms in the wake of last week’s school shooting in Parkland.

The president has also signaled a willingness to raise the minimum age for purchasing certain firearms in the wake of last week’s school shooting in Parkland

The president has expressed support for the Second Amendment and said he’s against reflexive gun control measures that wouldn’t stop tragedies"

man this thread just taken a weird twist,,,,,as for gay marriage it's wrong,the purpose of marriage is reproduction and a gay couple can't,,,,,,,,,,,,,and I don't like the crap being shoved in my face,and that is exactly what is going on,,people do not want to hear about two gay guys,or women,we all know what they are doing and the thought is enough to make me sick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you guys want to condone it fine but there is a large part of this Nation that is disgusted by it
This is exactly my point. You’re disgusted by gays and don’t want them telling you how to do anything. They feel the exact same way!.....
On another note, we really did get way off base here!

“We are going to be very strong on background checks, and put a very strong emphasis on the mental health

A memo released by the White House earlier this week directed the DOJ to propose a rule “banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

The president has also signaled a willingness to raise the minimum age for purchasing certain firearms in the wake of last week’s school shooting in Parkland.

The president has also signaled a willingness to raise the minimum age for purchasing certain firearms in the wake of last week’s school shooting in Parkland

The president has expressed support for the Second Amendment and said he’s against reflexive gun control measures that wouldn’t stop tragedies"
I don’t see anything here that’s unreasonable. There are a few issues that I completely agree with Trump, this being near the top.

they will not stop these shootings without putting armed personal in the schools 24 hour surveillance and a gated entrance to the school and metal detectors ,,,,it will be costly but effective

This is exactly my point. You’re disgusted by gays and don’t want them telling you how to do anything. They feel the exact same way!.....
On another note, we really did get way off base here!
they don't tell me how to do anything,,,,,,,,,,,,I am just sick of hearing about it and having it shoved in my face

The ae limit thing would not overly bother Me other than 18 year olds can join yhe Military and shoot the Worlds best firearms and weapons .
The mental health thing will affect anyone that has ptsd , depression , addiction and alot of other issues . I don't think that will fly . Somehow Someone will have to make a decision on Who is a threat .
Just arm up the schools and leave the general public along .

I was watching this emotional twit speak to Marco Rubio asking him why he wont do something abouts these guns killing people... it gets my blood pressure up! Its like why not be outraged at the air for allowing viruses to spread and kill people or automobiles from killjng people or electricity from killing people. Its insanity!

I was watching this emotional twit speak to Marco Rubio asking him why he wont do something abouts these guns killing people... it gets my blood pressure up! Its like why not be outraged at the air for allowing viruses to spread and kill people or automobiles from killjng people or electricity from killing people. Its insanity!

I may not agree with the emotional twit, but I would be very emotional if I survived something like this shooting.

It’s being reported that CNN gave the students questions to ask, the whole thing was scripted, one of the students came forward on the matter.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...fter_denying_question_about_armed_guards.html

Latest posts

Back