COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

So let’s get this straight – based on the recommendation of doctors Fauci and Birx the US shut down the entire economy based on 9,000 American deaths due entirely to the China coronavirus?

Doctors Fauci and Birx next pushed ridiculous and highly exaggerated mortality rates related to the coronavirus:

** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this model

Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied.

The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were completely due to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on.

Also, most of the deaths are very old Americans with co-morbidities.”

1641901087326.jpeg

SERIOUSLY?? Untold amounts of private businesses have been lost. Children have been harmed mentally. Many Americans have suffered other illnesses and died because they didn’t go to the doctor…and we lost FAR LESS on Covid than we have yearly for the regular flu???!

I see these numbers in the above CDC box covers 7 months…so double that amount to 18,000 and you still have a way lower number than regular Flu deaths! Do keep in mind they “stole” the regular flu deaths and added to Covid numbers. How do we KNOW this? Because they put a measly 600 deaths for the regular flu. We always have in the 20 and 30 thousands. In 2012-2013 there were 56,000 who DIED!

Last edited:
It all starts locally. Orders from D.C. mean nothing without the local thugs to carry it out.

This story about how only 6% actually died from last year's flu:
In 2020 GP Was First to Report "Only "6%" of COVID Deaths" Were Caused Strictly by COVID, President Trump Retweeted, Fake News Pounced -- Now CDC Admits We Were Right

And this one showing how they planned for years to do this to us:
Project Veritas: Never Before Seen Military Documents About Gain-of-Function Research Contradict Dr. Fauci Testimony Under Oath (VIDEO)

Today's a good day to learn how honest your favorite news source is. For example, Breitbart has no mention of either. The Gateway Pundit does not have either as the top story.

A world-destroying event -- planned and executed by government -- not a top story.

Last edited:
Today's a good day to learn how honest your favorite news source is. For example, Breitbart has no mention of either. The Gateway Pundit does not have either as the top story.

I have no favorite news source anymore. It's quite frustrating not knowing who I can trust.

“SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

So let’s get this straight – based on the recommendation of doctors Fauci and Birx the US shut down the entire economy based on 9,000 American deaths due entirely to the China coronavirus?

Doctors Fauci and Birx next pushed ridiculous and highly exaggerated mortality rates related to the coronavirus:

** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this model

Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied.

The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were completely due to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on.

Also, most of the deaths are very old Americans with co-morbidities.”

View attachment 14724

SERIOUSLY?? Untold amounts of private businesses have been lost. Children have been harmed mentally. Many Americans have suffered other illnesses and died because they didn’t go to the doctor…and we lost FAR LESS on Covid than we have yearly for the regular flu???!

I see these numbers in the above CDC box covers 7 months…so double that amount to 18,000 and you still have a way lower number than regular Flu deaths! Do keep in mind they “stole” the regular flu deaths and added to Covid numbers. How do we KNOW this? Because they put a measly 600 deaths for the regular flu. We always have in the 20 and 30 thousands. In 2012-2013 there were 56,000 who DIED!

Yes, but it's much worse than all that.

Have we had enough yet? Got rope?

Monkey Werx Blog

The complete blog is very informative!! These are just excerpts.

“Population Control
…The current count is approximately 27 Military Bases (10 higher than the WW2 levels) and 100 detention camps, with the balance falling into the prison category. I think you are starting to get the picture.

Secondly, there seems to be a large number of deportation flights which originally made very little sense. One minute we are allowing nearly 2 million people into our country and standing up immigration camps, the next they are quietly sending them out of the country and or rehoming them into our communities. However, they are not taking down the camp locations. This would indicate an intent to repurpose them which brings me to my next topic.

This is where things begin to get interesting and where I believe the repurposing of the camps comes into play. In 2018 then President Trump signed Executive Order 13841 that limited the Department of Homeland Security’s immigration policy. However, on February 2, 2021, one of the first things Flashbang Biden did was revoke that Executive Order, ultimately gas-lighting the funding for DHS to stand up as many immigration locations needed to support the detainment of immigrants. I believe they are using the military installations because they are not bound by the State in which the base resides. The general public also cannot see what is taking place on the installation.

It doesn’t end there. In recent SITREPs as well as my Monkey Minutes I have talked about the fact that Biden keeps frequently referring to the term “Dark Winter”. Just like Event 201 for the Corona Virus (aka COVID) held by John Hopkins University prior to the event, Dark Winter was a scenario-based event that modeled what would happen should smallpox re-emerge in today’s highly mobilized society. The outcome was bleak. As if the study wasn’t enough, the Department of Health and Human Services pushed out two proposals requesting 280 million doses of Smallpox antiviral vaccinations - mind you that number is far less than the current US Population of 340 million. The solicitation requests can be seen below…

These solicitations would confirm that the US Government indeed sees smallpox as a real threat. Note the due date on the second inquiry - December 14, 2021. To further confirm this, you might remember they recently had a scare outside of Philadelphia at one of the bio-labs in which they found vials of smallpox.,,

My gut tells me these camps are being stood up under the pretense of immigration, just like they did in WW2, and the sheeple aren’t even paying attention as they quietly vacate these camps and get them ready for us. Their intent will be to round up the political dissidents just like Hitler did in 1938 (thus the surveillance we see today) and plug us into these camps for termination. Smallpox will be released (my guess Winter 2022) to lean out the world population and only the elect will have been vaccinated for it. That is why there are only 280 million doses being procured… not just for the United States, but for the entire world. That may seem like a massive depopulation agenda, but look at The Great Reset, Vision 2030 or listen to Bill Gates and crew and their goal is to thin the herd. “

https://www.monkeywerxus.com/blog/population-control
Thoughts anyone? Could this actually be their plan?

Frankly, if the Project Veritas revelations aren't enough to get people in the streets, then nothing will. The fact they attacked us, destroyed our nation, murdered us, inject the weak-minded with experiments, etc. -- not enough to make us fight back.

All the "awareness" on all the social medias means nothing. Action is what they took upon us, and so far, inaction is our response.

Corporal Richard Mehner, has served in the RCMP for 21 years.

He was forced to resign over the vaccine mandate.

1642073201943.jpg

At the end of 2020 I became convinced we were all being force fed a giant load of absolute bullshit. Don’t believe me? Look at world population statistics. Here’s a sample.

• At the end of 2018, the world population was 7,631,091,040 and that year 57,625,149 people died. This showed an overall death rate of .76%. I know some of you are shocked by this, but yes, 57 million people died of all types of causes in 2018. When you reach the end of your life, you die.
  • At the end of 2019, the world population was 7,713,468,100 and 58,394,378 died. Naturally, because we had more people reaching the end of their lives, more people died. The death rate that year was .76%.
Now let’s see what 2020 brought us. The year of the pandemic.

• At the end of 2020, the world population was 7,794,798,739 and 59,230,795 died. The death rate was .76%. Yes. That’s right. In the year of the deadly pandemic the world’s population grew by 81,330,639 people and the death rate did not change by even a hundredth of a percent. The media never once pulled back the lens to show this, they continued to show the narrow focus of case counts and Covid deaths. Even going so far as to change causes of death so that someone who died “with” Covid in their system was counted as someone who died “of” Covid. The Western world shut down over a disease about as deadly as the common flu. And our rights were shut down along with it.
Despite this disease having a non existent effect on the overall death rate of the world’s population the call came out for a mass vaccination.”

I'm glad I wasn't in his position, but it seems there are people there who are committing heinous crimes.

It is without a doubt illegal to force anyone to inject experiments. I'd consider it a deadly assault.

This is why if these criminals force the shots on anyone, not coerced, but forced against one's will, they or anyone witnessing this must use deadly force to stop it.

This is why if these criminals force the shots on anyone, not coerced, but forced against one's will, they or anyone witnessing this must use deadly force to stop it.

The upside of the biden regime throwing out the Patriots is that they aren’t getting the death jab. Think of how many in the lib military are going to be less than healthy…and some dying.

Latest posts

Back