COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B72Zonl.gif

G'damn, NUTS

Democratic State Rep. Plans To Refer Trump To The Hague For ‘Crimes Against Humanity’

Democratic Ohio State Rep. Tavia Galonski plans to refer President Donald Trump to The Hague for “crimes against humanity” over his response to the coronavirus pandemic, she announced Sunday night.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/06/dem-rep-tavia-galonski-the-hague-trump/

Sorry, trump is an idiot to repeatedly tout an unproven drug against multiple scientists and doctors.

Sorry, trump is an idiot to repeatedly tout an unproven drug against multiple scientists and doctors.

Tell that to Italy Brent, in part the reason the deaths are in decline is because of hydroxychloroquine, also, New York started using hydroxychloroquine and we are starting to see the results, France also started using it. A demorat out of Michigan praised hydroxychloroquine for saving her life. Idiot?

Italy Finally Starts Mass Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine
https://www.trustnodes.com/2020/03/29/italy-finally-starts-mass-treatment-with-hydroxychloroquine

Thousands of NY COVID patients are being treated with anti-malarial drug
https://nypost.com/2020/04/05/ny-coronavirus-patients-being-treated-with-anti-malarial-drug/

Democratic Michigan Lawmaker Praises Trump, Anti-Malaria Drug for Saving Her
https://www.deadlinedetroit.com/art...raises_trump_anti-malaria_drug_for_saving_her

Last edited:
Y'all don't understand. It would be the end of the world for Brent if Trump were to be right about Hydroxychloroquine and it is successful. It just can't be true, it can't!!!
Hey I hope he is right and there is a real treatment for this crap. I just don’t see the intelligence of him going against multiple educated doctors advice.

Hey I hope he is right and there is a real treatment for this crap. I just don’t see the intelligence of him going against multiple educated doctors advice.

He's not the one that came up with it, other educated doctors told him what they were working on and it showed great promise, the doctors that publicly condemning it are coming from the media and anti-trump doctors. Also the media is saying follow the money and trump is making money, total lie, hydroxychloroquine is sold under many names, it's an open patent. good grief

Those of you wanting to make your own masks. Use 2 layers of those blue shop towels, polyester hydroknit towels. They will filter 93% of materials down to at least .3 microns.
Specifically Zep and toolbox brands shop towels.

Last edited:
He's not the one that came up with it, other educated doctors told him what they were working on and it showed great promise, the doctors that publicly condemning it are coming from the media and anti-trump doctors. Also the media is saying follow the money and trump is making money, total lie, hydroxychloroquine is sold under many names, it's an open patent. good grief
Trump is not educated in medical studies. Until any treatment is tested thoroughly for side affects and for the specific use he shouldn’t be promoting it, period. Now if he wants to push the FDA to ease restrictions and guidelines to allow more things to be tried out by physicians for this that’s fine, but his personal opinions have no place with guiding the use of any drugs for the masses.

Trump is not educated in medical studies. Until any treatment is tested thoroughly for side affects and for the specific use he shouldn’t be promoting it, period.
Brent, you know damned well there is no time for conventional drug trials. People are dying horrible deaths TODAY by the thousands. This is NOT some experimental new drug we a talking about. Hydroxychloroquine was approved by the FDA in 1955. It has been on the market in the US for 65 years. They know what the side effects are.

Trump is not educated in medical studies. Until any treatment is tested thoroughly for side affects and for the specific use he shouldn’t be promoting it, period. Now if he wants to push the FDA to ease restrictions and guidelines to allow more things to be tried out by physicians for this that’s fine, but his personal opinions have no place with guiding the use of any drugs for the masses.

His advice is coming from scientist, the drug was already used on more than 5000 critical patients from the virus with 100% survival BEFORE Trump even mentioned it, the drug has been out more than 60 years and it's far safer than any new concoction created out of this pandemic, all Trump said give the patient a choice if facing death. Trump trying to save lives, you prefer death Brent? Be careful because hatred does blind ;)

And I guess I must point out that Trump is not prescribing Hydroxychloroquine to anyone, he is encouraging doctors to try it, and trying to make it available if they choose to. Ultimately it's up to each individual doctor whether to prescribe it - as it should be. Trump is NOT taking that decision out of their hands.

Honestly I don't understand all the hand wringing.

The only POSSIBLE explanation is people are afraid Trump will get credit for saving lives and they just can't stand that.

Y'all don't understand. It would be the end of the world for Brent if Trump were to be right about Hydroxychloroquine and it is successful. It just can't be true, it can't!!!

You know I would usually laugh at that, but damn, why are these Trump hating media going nuts over something that is SHOWN TO CURE many people ALREADY?? President Trump did not create it or choose it! He was just told about it by PHYSICIANS and is spreading the word.

Recent ratings of drugs being used to fight Wuhan Virus by Physicians healing people! Not left wing Hacks who clearly hate more than they care about Americans being healed!

“An international poll of more than 6,000 doctors released Thursday found that the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine was the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus.

The survey conducted by Sermo, a global health care polling company, of 6,227 physicians in 30 countries found that 37% of those treating COVID-19 patients rated hydroxychloroquine as the “most effective therapy” from a list of 15 options.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back