Caravan is at the border

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They got lawyers already and only had to show up, the lawyers went to them to tell them what to say and how to get in.

Yes they have their talking points written for them. When they scale the wall and raise a flag, it's funny how the flags are not U.S. They are the flags of the countries who are so oppressive to them and from which they must flee.

That makes zero sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that too. "I fled my oppressive regime where I was beaten and raped daily, but I proudly carry her flag as I seek refuge and asylum in a country that I demand grants me safety and security."

It makes me want to ignore laws, honestly. Politicians ignore laws all the time. Illegals, well, they are illegal for a reason. Lot's of cities ignore the second amendment, and if the Constitution isn't the most basic, founding law of the land I don't what is.

It just makes me sick. I want them gone, send them away, yet I feel some compassion. They must go through the proper processes. Work, don't live off our taxes that we work hard paying. Yep, just sick.

It just makes me sick. I want them gone, send them away, yet I feel some compassion. They must go through the proper processes. Work, don't live off our taxes that we work hard paying. Yep, just sick.

That's why we had Ellis Island. Check for diseases, etc. Some don' want to remember that part.

Latest posts

Back