CANADIAN FREEDOM TRUCKERS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, with a vaccine that does not solve the basic problem because you can also get and pass on the virus with vaccination, but you damage even more employees with side effects of these vaccines.
Anyone with half a brain would understand that it would give people a false sense of security.
But, as Mark Twain said about politicians:
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
"All Congresses and Parliaments have a kindly feeling for idiots, and a compassion for them, on account of personal experience and heredity."
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
"Fleas can be taught nearly anything that a Congressman can."
“There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress."

Saw this. . .

https://resistthemainstream.org/can...ment-to-remove-freedom-convoy/?utm_source=gab
Best comment ever. . . 😂 😂 😂

9 hours ago

Communist Governor Whitmer, exactly how are you going to get your proffered heavy equipment to Canada, by airlift or shipping?
I am pleased to advise you that your land routes are Blocked, with a capital "B"!
I am certain that you are as effective as a Strategist as you are a Governor.

Reminds me of Senator Kennedy's comments about Trump appointed Supreme Court Justice Amy C. Barrett congressional "intertogation" when the Dems tried to nail her up with stupid questions, etc. ....he said
"They couldn't lay a glove on her" 😉

Attachments

• CCP-logo.jpg
    CCP-logo.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 5
BeachMilk@BeachMilk
2h·

Pay attention…not one Western Leader has condemned the actions of Justin Trudeau.

That‘s because they have been INSTRUCTED not to do so.

Your country’s leadership doesn’t serve you, they serve their Globalist masters, no matter which political Party in your country is in power. It’s been that way for hundreds of years. You are ‘permitted’ to vote to make you think that you have power…you don’t!

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/107801430197339702

People in Canada need to empty their bank accounts NOW!

View attachment 15075

Everyone should have done that a long time ago. I did over a year ago. I only keep enough in my checking account to pay a month's worth of bills. Closed all other accounts.

BeachMilk@BeachMilk
2h·

Pay attention…not one Western Leader has condemned the actions of Justin Trudeau.

That‘s because they have been INSTRUCTED not to do so.

It's not necessarily because you weren't instructed to do it, but because you tolerate it.

Remember one thing, when the police in Russia or Belarus beat up civilians on the street and the whole world screamed arrest, in Germany, Austria and France the police beat their own people almost to death every weekend and you read NOTHING in the media. Governments and the media look the other way, there are even agreements from big media bosses not to write anything negative about the government. If a person from the people then puts their own pictures online showing such attacks, you will be censored by "fact checkers" and you will receive a visit from the police. There are countries here where it is a criminal offense to photograph police officers beating women and children.

The Canadian President will probably order the truckers to be fired upon, Trudeau is a student of Klaus Schwab, and I think these "students" of Schwab should be thrown into the deepest hole. You are currently trying what you can do, if there is no resistance, other countries will also take the hard line, and then it will be too late.

A kinda business friend owns a Canadian bank. I asked him how he, a regular guy with no real money, could own a Canadian bank. He said it was easy, you just complete the paper work and you are issued a license just like any other bank in Canada. I asked him why he did this. This man gathered information for a living. He replied that with the bank license, he could issue credit cards. I asked him if he had issued any credit cards so far-----at this point it was apparent there was a real laugh at the end of this story. He told me no, he had not issued any credit cards but he had issued hundreds of credit card applications to people which were being investigated for assets (debtors). We had that laugh.

The point is banks in Canada are a dime a dozen. Anyone under government duress could change bank accounts like they change underwear and always be one step ahead of the government.

looks like the Ottawa PD intends to start dragging the trucker protesters into some kind of crude encampments >>> Canadian GOV put in an emergency order(s) for MREs - needed in Ottawa by tomorrow afternoon - unlimited cost on MREs and the overnite shipping - all the MREs in stock and available for immediate shipping ....

Latest posts

Back