Bundy dispute

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drt4lfe

Reaction score
The Chief Traitor in Charge at Bundy dispute in Nevada has been fired by the BLM......Daniel Love, The POS BLM Agent is now unemployed.....Ethics Violations ? Who would have guessed it ? LMAO......The BLM will take years to wipe the egg off over the whole Bundy situation.....just like Ruby Ridge and Waco.....Obama's clowns will all be brought out into the light....

Bundy situation????? BLM ??? Black Lives Matter................. My brain is hurting on this one??
Bundys.jpg

Bundy situation????? BLM ??? Black Lives Matter................. My brain is hurting on this one??
Different Bundy...different BLM
The 2014 Bundy standoff was an armed confrontation between supporters of cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and law enforcement following a 21-year legal dispute in which the United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM) had obtained court orders directing Bundy to pay over $1 million in withheld grazing fees for Bundy's use of federally owned land adjacent to Bundy's ranch in southeastern Nevada.

Ruby ridge was a mishandled tragedy. So was Waco . As far as theBundy vs BLM case I have no Rooster in that fight . Im not impressed with either side .

With respect Sir and as someone I admire you are wrong about Ruby Ridge, I studied this case very carefully from all sides, The Weavers, the Community, local LEOs and the Feds and the FEDS murdered Mrs Weaver in cold blood all because Mr Weaver would not become an informer for them. Nothing accidental about putting a sniper round through an unarmed women holding a baby.

Waco was a Snafu of the highest order.

Last edited:
With respect Sir and as someone I admire you are wrong about Ruby Ridge, I studied this case very carefully from all sides, The Weavers, the Community, local LEOs and the Feds and the FEDS murdered Mrs Weaver in cold blood all because Mr Weaver would not become an informer for them. Nothing accidental about putting a sniper round through an unarmed women holding a baby.

Waco was a Snafu of the highest order.
Where do you see I said different. I studied that case too . Randy Weaver made a mistake trying to make a few $. His Son and Wife were shot and it shouldn't have happened . They could have picked up Weaver in town on a supply run . The whole thing shouldn't have happened.
The Waco case very similar. Big Government going to teach its Citizens a lesson. Make a example .
Nothing in My previous post said different.

Waco,wasn't it that place where that dude thought he was God/Jesus on earth,and thus above all law?

At first I supported Bunday then I stopped following them when things become to militant, I lost what remaining respect I had when one of the Bundy son's got involved in the Eastern Oregon stand off. I support Ranchers and open grazing on BLM land but what happen in Nevada and Oregon become too much for me to support, the armed encampment took away from what the true problem is and that's Government overreach and the removal of State Rights and the rights of ranchers and homesteaders!

Where do you see I said different. I studied that case too . Randy Weaver made a mistake trying to make a few $. His Son and Wife were shot and it shouldn't have happened . They could have picked up Weaver in town on a supply run . The whole thing shouldn't have happened.
The Waco case very similar. Big Government going to teach its Citizens a lesson. Make a example .
Nothing in My previous post said different.

Just me misreading your post, apologies mon ami

Waco,wasn't it that place where that dude thought he was God/Jesus on earth,and thus above all law?

Yup Waco Texas ( whole state is slightly odd :) ) But of course we all know he coould not possibly be god cos god is an Englishman, everyone knows that even in every Hollywood movie he has a British voice :) :)

At first I supported Bunday then I stopped following them when things become to militant, I lost what remaining respect I had when one of the Bundy son's got involved in the Eastern Oregon stand off. I support Ranchers and open grazing on BLM land but what happen in Nevada and Oregon become too much for me to support, the armed encampment took away from what the true problem is and that's Government overreach and the removal of State Rights and the rights of ranchers and homesteaders!

That is the issue for most part, If you just lay down the Fed's in these cases will do what they want, at some point you have to do more than just talk....The Fed's showed up in Nevada with a show of Force thinking everyone would kneel down.....did not quite work out for them.....In Oregon it was payback time and a man was killed for no reason, The Bundy's have embarrassed them badly.....

That is the issue for most part, If you just lay down the Fed's in these cases will do what they want, at some point you have to do more than just talk....The Fed's showed up in Nevada with a show of Force thinking everyone would kneel down.....did not quite work out for them.....In Oregon it was payback time and a man was killed for no reason, The Bundy's have embarrassed them badly.....

BLM has had permit fees since the mid 50s fees that many of us paid and still pay, I stopped paying when I sold my cattle, the thing with Bundy he refused to renew his permit after paying for it for many years, the whole downside started in the late 80s then later in the early 90s. The whole Bundy situation started way back losing many court cases. Fast forward to 2014, after the release of his cattle Bundy demanded the sheriff to disarm park service and deliver the firearms to him and many more demands many of us found unrealistic. The Oregon situation the Hammond's were sentenced for arson regarding his cattle grazing restrictions in the late 90s. while they were in jail in California, the Bundy's decided to take it upon themselves and moved in on the PPN rally here asking the crowed to join them and occupy the malheur refuge pissing off the PPN, even the Hammond's didn't want the Bundy's their and asked them to leave but Bundy and his armed supporters refused, Finicum who was killed by an Oregon State Trooper was one of the armed occupiers, he was killed while reaching for his 9mm after leaving the truck with his hands up, Finicum death I put solely on Bundy, all the occupiers knew the roads was blocked, the only way out was to surrender to authorities at a designated area instead Finicum got on the road and a road block was put up to stop them, instead of slowing down they speed up causing the truck to leave the road. The PPN (pacific patriots network) got so pissed off they walked away early on because of the bundy's.

The damage at Malheur was bullshit and similar to something one would see from antifa. In the end two wrongs don't make a right.

And yet they were found Not Guilty in Oregon.......and like a lot of people you don't have all the Facts.....We all have a lot of Fluff thrown at us by the media, IF what the media say's is true they would be in Prison right now with no hope of parole, BUT that has not happened....a Jury listens to the evidence and so far those Jury's are not seeing what the Fed's and the media put out....as far as what the Feds and the media put out about damage at Refuge, Did you see them do it ? I did not either and considering the track record of the Feds making up evidence I don't believe it is as the Government say's.....I never saw Lavoy pull a gun ? never saw a gun until the Feds supplied the photos....would not be the first photos the Feds faked.....how do you know the truck was not struck by bullets prior to it speeding up to possibly swerve away from the gunfire directed at them ? anyone would swerve when a bullet hits close to them especially when driving ? for every government account of what happened it can be easily accounted to be the total opposite....the Feds also lied about killing cattle and broke the Law many times over.....The Daniel Love Thug firing will help show the Feds f'd up again....the BLM firing of Love was probably done just for that reason, make the Agent in Charge look bad and blame all the Laws they broke on a Patsy....in the end the Feds are scared they will have to pay up rather than get paid....

Latest posts

Back